Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #109

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I believe that's it, Pat LaLama and she just loves the BH, she's always laughing at him and joking around with him. I'm going to see if I can find the clip.

Thanks for the welcome! :)
Welcome from me as well. I think they keep him on the airwaves to show what a nutcase he is.

Hope I can say that. LOL.

I'm pretty sure it was the lady who was filling in for NG, the blonde, can't remember her name. I kind of chuckled when she said that and wondered about them sitting right in front of the Anthony house broadcasting, if that would set them off. Apparently it did!

Oh and hi everyone, hope you don't mind me joining in. :wave:Been following this case since the beginning. Unreal, all of it.

welcome to WS, it's addicting. =)

We'll he shouldn't be shocked. All of us here predicted a big public backlash the minute we got wind of his involvement. The public was threatening Casey's life before he was involved. He didn't think it would spill over on to him?

arrogance is funny that way....:)

Welcome!

I can't recall who BH is, brain fart..help me out, LOL!

Ya'll that are watching, please recap. (try to pick someone/someone say I'll do it!, so that 4 people aren't typing the same thing at once)
The pages went by so fast it was like we all typed it at once...sorry >:crazy:

Bump to remind us there are specific threads
Please continue GENERAL discussions here.

Look around Caylee has a FORUM, there are several threads started on specific topics to try and stay organized.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found toward the bottom of the page.

Newbies.....

websleuths.jpg

I am sad such a tragedy is bringing us all together.

I advise everyone to read the RULES of WS, Long and Short Version .

I think I read that they reportedly were there for about 45 minutes. I really don't think it was a "we were in the neighborhood" kind of drop by meeting. I believe it was reported that they left smiling?

I think I just opened the speculation flood gates.. lol
Personally, I think they were there to verify that the phone line was in place and to discuss other issues of her release should it happen. They probably went over any other matters they needed to touch base on that normally would have been done at the office instead.

OT: That guy could smile at me anytime. LOL He looks like he should be playing a role on some television show as a detective.

It was a reporter that called her a punk and Cindy called up afterwards and went off about it. Shows their not looking for Caylee but rather watch the media reports instead.

wow.... she really wouldn't like me, I'll bet. :crazy:

IMHO local news is not usually seen nationally, so you don't notice what's happening in any particular large city. If you look at the local news for any large city I think you will see similar crime. Its just we are all now checking the local news in Florida and we are seeing their other crimes also.

No I'm talking BIG cases..sure all cities have crime. I live near the murder capital of the world lol.

Is this on video... ?? And who did she go off to??

I haven't been able to find any video, but I would think that the people filming had caught it on tape, unless they had already shut down the cameras. It was reported that Cindy came out after the broadcast and ripped into them.

I found the video of the interview with the BH, but it is only a portion of it, not the part where she called her a punk. I think it was soon after this clip though, because she was all fired up asking him why he thought he could make a difference and get her to talk. I don't know, maybe someone can find the extended broadcast based on the clip below.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2008/08/19/intv.lalama.bounty.hunter.cnn

As much flack as Leonard, Tony, Rob and gang are getting for being there, I'll take a defensive stand and say that they are at least making an attempt. I'm sure if they were to pack up and go back to California, many would be bashing that they didn't find Caylee before they left.

I also try to keep in mind that they were contacted for their help. I'll still keep faith in these guys that there is something they can do to help find Caylee. It just doesn't seem like anyone else has been able to do it yet. I believe that any help would be appreciated if it brings Caylee home... safe and happy preferably, or else to put her to rest.

There's only one person who can solve this case. There's only one person who knows exactly where Caylee is. That one person isn't going to tell these people anything. She is playing everybody like puppets. Remember, seasoned detectives interogated her for hours and hours. She never cracked. This BH guy will discust her. She will probably stay in her room 24/7 and not speak to anybody about anything pertaining to this case. They should pack up and hit the road because they are all making complete a$$es out of themselves.

JMO

I would love to hear what Cindy said when that reported from NG called Casey a punk. OMG she must have just gone off!!!

SHUT UP! SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP!

I don't know why that upset her (Cindy ) so much , I mean OMG she's been called a whole heck of alot worse then punk

Anyone care to name a few lol

As much flack as Leonard, Tony, Rob and gang are getting for being there, I'll take a defensive stand and say that they are at least making an attempt. I'm sure if they were to pack up and go back to California, many would be bashing that they didn't find Caylee before they left.

I'm thinking your buds are being played.

Out of all the bounty/bail teams in the US, why did they reach out to these guys?

That's been puzzling me since they first announced their involvement.

I'm thinking your buds are being played.

Out of all the bounty/bail teams in the US, why did they reach out to these guys?

That's been puzzling me since they first announced their involvement.

The whole entire fiasco is just..........:puke:

IMHO local news is not usually seen nationally, so you don't notice what's happening in any particular large city. If you look at the local news for any large city I think you will see similar crime. Its just we are all now checking the local news in Florida and we are seeing their other crimes also.

Most nationally known cases of serial killers or really odd crimes take a jaunt through Florida or Baton Rouge at one time or another. I have lived in both but am not involved. MAybe that is why I have noticed it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member