TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I join you in hoping this is solved soon and doesn't drag out like the HC case....that is just so sad.
I truly think BD has fallen into a fugue state, not to the point of what fugue really is (abandoning one's life and starting a new one somewhere else).
What I mean is she just seems absent from her own body.
Not in control of her thoughts or words.
She is probably experiencing anhedonia, a lack of pleasure in everything.
What I don't understand is why this hadn't seemed to have kicked in by New Year's Eve?
I am not pointing fingers at her. I just can't imagine even caring that it was a holiday at that point!!!:waitasec:

Many have commented on the NYE party. Clint and CZ both said they didn't see it as a party. It has been explained that relatives came down to see her and give her support. It has also been stated by BD that it was Shawn who drank alcohol. Her statement she didn't know it was NYs is believable to me. It was only 3 days earlier her daughter vanished and her life was out of control. Media and LE in her face 24/7. Her daughter was gone! So I can believe that when her relatives came over she didn't know or care that was NYs. Shawn on the other hand didn't seem to care that HD was missing if he drank and celebrated at that time. She also may have been more sedated at that time from the medication she was on. MOO

Many have commented on the NYE party. Clint and CZ both said they didn't see it as a party. It has been explained that relatives came down to see her and give her support. It has also been stated by BD that it was Shawn who drank alcohol. Her statement she didn't know it was NYs is believable to me. It was only 3 days earlier her daughter vanished and her life was out of control. Media and LE in her face 24/7. Her daughter was gone! So I can believe that when her relatives came over she didn't know or care that was NYs. Shawn on the other hand didn't seem to care that HD was missing if he drank and celebrated at that time. She also may have been more sedated at that time from the medication she was on. MOO

What you described ...is entirely believable....and most likely possible..

She said Hailey told her she was afraid of SA when she was 11, and when asked what CD's reaction was she said she couldn't remember. IMO, she was saying she told him back when she claims Hailey told her 2 years ago.......

bbm~
I watched it as well..but I thought that I heard Clint say "I didn't want to hear it"...I took the convo to mean that when she did tell him about it (possibly after Hailey disappeared, because to my knowledge we don't know for sure WHEN she told him) that's what he said..

Was there a search warrant done on SA's mom's house/Land? After all it was were he pinged after CC. (someone implied they never did after i posted these questions)
I wonder if they have done a search by air over the property like for heat signatures..

Did SA's mom or uncle take a poly? They were after all his alibi and family, do they do that?
No, to all of the above. And I have no knowledge about any of the things I deleted from your original post
Also...someone asked about why we haven't seen the phone records. I believe we haven't seen them because the phones were given voluntary no warrant?
The affidavits we have seen were for the warrants for the phones.

I find it very hard to believe that dogs will hit on any blood they find, what would be the purpose of even taking them to a landfill?

I wonder if the dogs that got a "hit" were not really pros at their job, so they brought in the real dogs yesterday and those dogs did not hit on anything? They sure left quickly enough.

Clu, IIRC Sar told us that cadaver dogs only hit on decomp., that's what their trained for.

My son is 12..

He has his own room..

bunk beds that are very comfy..desk, etc..

27 inch tv, stereo, xbox, computer, wii, hand held video game , i think its ps2? or something lol..anyhoo, he has everything his heart desires..( he makes staright a's) so I tend to spoil him a lil lol

anyhoo, weekedays he will sleep in his room..

but come the weekend? he is downstairs in the family room sleeping on the sofa..

Me thinks, he likes to be close to the fridge as I belive he has a bottomless pit for a stomache lol

I dunno, heck, some times i sleep on the sofa, but then I fall alseep whilst watching movies? lol

Im still praying for Hailey

No matter how hard I try to get my 7 year old to sleep in his room, he'd much prefer the couch in the living room to sleep. He also needs the t.v. Now I know that's not the best scenario.

However, he is one to have nightmares and sleeping in his room scares him. Now, perhaps there had been a time at 11 (when the grandma said SA stood outside Hailey's room) when being in her room scared her. And she then started sleeping on the sofa.

Perhaps the horror movies they watched together in that house scared her that she didn't want to sleep in an enclosed room?

Perhaps it was habit to her.

KRproducerMark RT @bigcountryhome: Coming soon to KRBC First at Five: law enforcement takes on the Nancy Grace folks in the Hailey Dunn case. #haileydunn
26 minutes ago · reply

rut roh..............

:popcorn:

:fireworks:

I personally expect to see more documents uncovered soon via the media using the FOIA.

I predicted SA's 911 call being FOIA's a few days ago...

We have some smart reporters using proper channels... and while it takes time... foia-able stuff can and will leak out.

moo

I still have the opinion....the blow up...(around Christmas) ..the earlier death threats made by S......and H missing.....and B defending S.........are directly related....

IMO...B is holding out hope that S has put H somewhere...H is STILL alive...and B is going to defend/support S's innocence....hopefully to get H back....all my opinion...

if law enforcement is "taking on nancy grace" this will be an all time first and a goat rope!

moo

*****eta: and what a ridiculous waste of time considering all the verbal foibles that Kampfer has provided to the media as the official spokesperson*********

can I throw this out there...??????? is it possible that LE is not updating Kampfer because they know he will either leak it or say something out of the side of his mouth that they do not want leaked?

I also asked CZ if she was there and she said no..and I thought Clint couldn't see the back where they park..and he wasn't in attendance, so...IIRC he was pretty much standing by what Billie said at that point..While LE may have gone overboard calling it a party, I would imagine only those that attended 'the get together' really know what is was and I don't believe anything that SA or BD say at this point..moo though..

At first, I was really disturbed about Billie failing the poly. After a lot of research, though, I think she felt guilty about her role in bringing Shawn into the house. If you doubt yourself, LDs pick up on that.

"Did you have any part in the disappearance of Hailey?"
(In her mind): Hailey might have run away because she hated Shawn and I didn't listen to her enough about him
OR
I brought Shawn in the house and he did something to her; it's my fault!

Poly failed.

That's rough.

Also, if you plan to deceive about anything, you can fail any question on the poly. Any drug questions or whereabouts questions that Billie might have been worried about due to addiction could make her fail the whole thing.

Is she still doubts herself or wants to hide anything about anything (but she's innocent), she'll fail again, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow