TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I never knew you could enlarge a picture in this way and it is extremely helpful and appreciated. Personally, I cannot get past that weird looking arm/hand of Billie's. Looks like a fake arm/hand as it is so short. Yep. I do see that icky stain too. It almost (not sure) looks like Hailey's little face is red on one side too.
That's SA's arm around BD. BD's left arm is there - she has her left hand on her thigh.

What shocked me was when the local reporter (?) who was on NG told her about the kids who said Hailey was not such an angel, that she had an interest in drugs, or whatever. That is about all we have heard from other kids and it was at least second hand. I couldn't believe he said that, first of all, as it wasn't even in context to whatever NG asked him, and were these really friends of Hailey's? I know lots of parents won't let their kids talk to media, but I am surprised that a few haven't turned up on camera talking about Hailey, unable to resist the spotlight.

There are rental programs in our schools here....if you can't afford to buy you can rent by the month,etc. Still that involves money and I would assume it was hard on BD with band and cheerleading....those are both expensive activities but who knows maybe they have a system in place to help kids who don't have the money?

At our school it's a rent to own program. You pay a monthly payment and at the end of year, you either pay the rest of the amount owed or turn your instrument in. Hopefully, they do have a program to help those that do not have the money, our school doesn't. (that I know of)

Just to be sure here and double check my "facts' the time you mean there are o pings is from 653 til nine somethings in the am correct?

IF(I would make it bigger if I wasnt so lazy)
That is the times (round about mentioned about) then the time on unpingeding -until there is a ping as him being able to travel 163 miles to and from before there is a ping. I used the exact am pings for the monday morning.

The words in the affidavit are "NO PHONE USAGE". It is IMO there were no pings. They were not talking about "calls" at this point, only pings.

Right ,so my conclusion is that LE is telling us she left her phone at home.

it was in contact with the same tower from the time she left for work. IMO that what I think they are saying.

:doh:
Sorry, I have been trying to catch up on homework this morning and haven't ingested enough coffee.

Very good observation...I am the parent of a band director and I agree to what you said!! IMO

And this is another thing that ticks me off when this SA talked bad about her.For her to be in sports,cheerleader and in the band,with good grades,this girl spent most of her time doing school activities.On her fb there was a boy,her age,she had on comment under his pic and nothing bad,at all.Most of her ms and fb were normal little things for her age,no garbage comments or photos,nothing.As a matter of fact,no family photos with her,at a school activity,concert,cheerleading,etc.

One thing on her stream about last year with a few of her friends where she said she was pulling an all nighter and going to another city.At first I took it to mean she went with them alone,but then one I saw one was another cheerleader and the Inn was probably something associated with a school activity.They were too young to drive.Alot was sadness about her family situation as has been said she wanted her parents back together.Who went to her school activities and how much involved were any of them in her life?I see no photos of family and all she was doing in school.SA suggesting what he did about her makes me madder than ever and I believe is a total lie,how much time could she have had for anything,but school?

Actually I never knew you could enlarge a picture in this way and it is extremely helpful and appreciated. Personally, I cannot get past that weird looking arm/hand of Billie's. Looks like a fake arm/hand as it is so short. Yep. I do see that icky stain too. It almost (not sure) looks like Hailey's little face is red on one side too.

Here's an enlargement of the pic: http://flic.kr/p/9ap4SB

About not hearing from Hailey's teachers or band director...in my district the teachers would have been told not to speak to the press while the investigation was ongoing. I have encountered this several times in my career with a school district.

And this is another thing that ticks me off when this SA talked bad about her.For her to be in sports,cheerleader and in the band,with good grades,this girl spent most of her time doing school activities.On her fb there was a boy,her age,she had on comment under his pic and nothing bad,at all.Most of her ms and fb were normal little things for her age,no garbage comments or photos,nothing.As a matter of fact,no family photos with her,at a school activity,concert,cheerleading,etc.

One thing on her stream about last year with a few of her friends where she said she was pulling an all nighter and going to another city.At first I took it to mean she went with them alone,but then one I saw one was another cheerleader and the Inn was probably something associated with a school activity.Alot was sadness about her family situation as has been said she wanted her parents back together.Who went to her school activities and how much involved were any of them in her life?I see no photos of family and all she was doing in school.SA suggesting what he did about her makes me madder than ever and I believe is a total lie,how much time could she have had for anything,but school?

I have a daughter that is in the band and plays softball, there is no time for anything else. SA's statement to me was nothing but a big red flag telling he has done something to her. I got the impression that he was trying to throw BD and HD under the bus...I'm just surprised he didn't throw DD under it too. JMO

I have a daughter that is in the band and plays softball, there is no time for anything else. SA's statement to me was nothing but a big red flag telling he has done something to her. I got the impression that he was trying to throw BD and HD under the bus...I'm just surprised he didn't throw DD under it too. JMO
He may yet.....

What shocked me was when the local reporter (?) who was on NG told her about the kids who said Hailey was not such an angel, that she had an interest in drugs, or whatever. That is about all we have heard from other kids and it was at least second hand. I couldn't believe he said that, first of all, as it wasn't even in context to whatever NG asked him, and were these really friends of Hailey's? I know lots of parents won't let their kids talk to media, but I am surprised that a few haven't turned up on camera talking about Hailey, unable to resist the spotlight.

It's mentioned in the affidavit as well -- a juvenile male friend and a cousin.

Interesting body language in that photo posted by belimom, with all 3 in it.

Can't draw any conclusions because we would need to see more but giving what we know, pretty interesting IMHO.

Thanks! What ppl think is a yellow stain is actually the date in yellow 12/25/2010

Two days prior to Hailey going missing. No, Hailey did not look happy. What I find strange is Billy's hand isn't even on her daughter. I know when I've been in pictures like this, I place my hand on my child's leg so as to include them. Does this make sense?

When my son was in the band at that age, the parents had to purchase or rent the instruments. They weren't provided by the school. Wonder if any of the locals know if band instruments are furnished or have to be rented/purchased by the parents?

Her saxaphone case was in her bedroom on the floor in a recent (1/13 or 1/14) video shown on NG. Not sure if that helps anything, but it was there.

It's mentioned in the affidavit as well -- a juvenile male friend and a cousin.

It appears Hailey had drugs around her in both houses, I wonder why she didn't just sneak some of theirs.

Two days prior to Hailey going missing. No, Hailey did not look happy. What I find strange is Billy's hand isn't even on her daughter. I know when I've been in pictures like this, I place my hand on my child's leg so as to include them. Does this make sense?
It makes sense but I'm just not sure I can read anything into it....but that is just me.

here is a great bit of info on interruption of service...

**imhoo he was in a remote area at this time**

((why do I think this? I don't think he was so savy.... erasing messages right in front of LE... he has no idea how the cell phone can be his worst enemy right now))

Once of the common problems causing service interruption in a location supposedly covered by the network is local topography. Wireless phones communicate through radio waves that must go from one phone to a base station and out to the other phone, according to the FCC website. If you are in an area where the topography prevents a direct line of sight to the nearest network tower, such as in a valley between two mountains, then service may be spotty or nonexistent.

Read more: Common Phone-Service Problems | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/list_7650594_common-phoneservice-problems.html#ixzz1B897F4aH

BBM

Maybe it has to do with the alleged family altercation?

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

Later, she said that her daughter told her that Dunn had expressed a desire to move in with her birth father, which Garcia said her daughter indicated led to a family altercation around Christmastime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie