Caylee opening the sliding glass door photo

View attachment 17113

-- this picture is rather small so you need to zoom in to see what I'm referring to here.

Not sure this adds anything of value but I also was curious about the picture of Caylee reaching to open the door so pulled it into Corel and used invert to create a negative of sorts.

The thing that stands out for me in the picture has nothing to do with her shoes, outfit, or height. But the outline of her left arm which is reaching up to the door handle. It appears to be drawn in to me as I don't see that in any other of her extremities. The left leg shows somewhat of a dark outline but appears to be from the door frame background and not as pronounced as her arm.

Also, there's some difference in the floor tile (on the right side) from the original pic vs. the inverted pic.

FWIW.

The first think I noticed was the left arm. It appears to be too think compared to her right arm. Could be just the camera angle but something is really off in that picture. jmo

Have not read all the posts...so pardon any repeat.

I believe this is Caylee. The handles on sliding glass doors are usually waist high to an average woman. Look also at the light switch on the right top of the photo, typical light switches are installed 42" to 45" from the floor.

Do not know if the shoes are hers, but this is definitely IMO a toddler.

A child the age and size of Caylee definitely could open a slider door but not all can.

IMO, JB didn't drill CA too much about the details of Caylee opening the door because he wanted to let the visual do the talking. If you really get into it, you might have to explore the possibility that a door was left open and nobody was paying any attention that a child was heading for an impromptu solo swim that became tragic.

I would suspect that JB does not want to help the jury start to ponder whether Casey would be likely to allow the child to wander while she was napping herself, watching a movie, hitting up MySpace or whatever other scenario might come to mind. The child found not only lifeless but with rigor and lividity setting in. While not a premeditated act per se, it is neglectful, to say the least and JB knows a jury might be very inclined to see her very negatively for the mere idea of it, even if they don't believe the child drowned. If they do believe drowning was the cause of death, the Hot Body contest photos and laying around with Tony would make one extremely inclined to up the ante to culpable Aggravated Manslaughter.

Transcript from here beginning about 20:17:

JB: (hands CA a photo) Can you tell the ladies and gentlemen of the jury what that photograph depicts?
CA: It's a picture of Caylee at the sliding glass door, um, from the living room going into our, um, screened patio. (pulls on her left ear)
JB: Now, um, does Caylee appear to be much bigger in that photograph?
CA: Yes.
JB: And is that a fair and accurate representation of what that photograph depicts?
JB: Your Honor... (stops) uh, can you tell us the numbers on the back?
CA: (puts on reading glasses) EB
JB: Your Honor at this time we would move to enter defense exhibit EB into evidence.
JP: What says the State?
LDB: (inaudible, assuming she is objecting)
JP: Objection will be overruled, it will be received in evidence as defense exhibit numbered...
Unknown Clerk: Number 55.
JB: Your Honor we would like to publish this photograph to the jury.
JP: You may.
JB: Prior to the last time you saw Caylee was she about this height? Or was she bigger? Or, can you describe her size?
CA: Um, she may have been an inch taller, it's hard to... (shuffles around in her seat) ...just trying to figure out where that door would hit me... She might have been a little bit taller, but she was also wearing tennis shoes in that picture, so it might have been the accurate height if she was in her bare feet versus those tennis shoes.
JB: And, did Caylee ever leave the house barefoot?
CA: You mean to go out in the backyard?
JB: No, no, I mean to leave the house, to go to the store or things like that.
CA: Um, no, I mean I'm 99 point sure that we put shoes on her every time we went out. She liked to wear shoes, actually.
JB: And it was your...was it your custom to always put shoes on her?
JB: Was it Casey's custom to always put shoes on her as well?
(inaudible objection)
JP: Sustained as to the last question.
JB: And the, sliding glass door that you have here, there, I know some of them have bars which preclude them being opened, you don't have one of those on this door, do you?
CA: No, we didn't put one in.
JB: Now, could Caylee open doors fairly easily at her age?
CA: Um, yes she could.
JB: Can I unpublish?
JP: You may.

End of transcription.

As a side note, I would bet that if LDB had asked her that last question about whether Caylee could open doors easily at her age, CA would have wanted clarification about what kind of doors and what age she meant and what did she mean by "open". Interesting to me that she was totally ok being completely vague with JB.

That is exactly what my eyes zoomed in on, the arm is at an odd angle also. I think it could very well be photoshopped.

I agree with you. Missy. Not only is the arm at an awkward angle, but was Caylee left-handed? I think this pic was photoshopped as well.

IF Caylee was not left-handed, she would not have had the strength in her arm at that angle to open that sliding door.

MOO

Transcript from here beginning about 20:17:

JB: (hands CA a photo) Can you tell the ladies and gentlemen of the jury what that photograph depicts?
CA: It's a picture of Caylee at the sliding glass door, um, from the living room going into our, um, screened patio. (pulls on her left ear)
JB: Now, um, does Caylee appear to be much bigger in that photograph?
JB: And is that a fair and accurate representation of what that photograph depicts?

Oops, my bad. Thanks, DawnTCB!

If this has already all been said, forgive me, but here goes.

1. The photo looks hinky to me. The arm is "off" in appearance, IMHO.

2. Ain't it convenient how many things the A's have pics of?! First we have Caylee going up the pool ladder, now one of her opening the door. What's next? A photo of Caylee wrapping herself in duct tape?

A child the age and size of Caylee definitely could open a slider door but not all can.

IMO, JB didn't drill CA too much about the details of Caylee opening the door because he wanted to let the visual do the talking. If you really get into it, you might have to explore the possibility that a door was left open and nobody was paying any attention that a child was heading for an impromptu solo swim that became tragic.

I would suspect that JB does not want to help the jury start to ponder whether Casey would be likely to allow the child to wander while she was napping herself, watching a movie, hitting up MySpace or whatever other scenario might come to mind. The child found not only lifeless but with rigor and lividity setting in. While not a premeditated act per se, it is neglectful, to say the least and JB knows a jury might be very inclined to see her very negatively for the mere idea of it, even if they don't believe the child drowned. If they do believe drowning was the cause of death, the Hot Body contest photos and laying around with Tony would make one extremely inclined to up the ante to culpable Aggravated Manslaughter.

bbm~ i'm in agreement here. I'd add no small child puts on a swim suit or swim shoes on when sneaking out the door to get into the pool...
IMO tots get tunnell vision... espesially kids being drawn to the pool.
IF the ladder was up and Caylee saw it up she went gung ho towards the pool... no one was watching...

*This also explains why GA wouold not have administered CPR>>> and perhaps why 911 was not called as MUCh time elapsed in order for rigor to set in...

Hence the "accident" that spiraled out of control.
... still don't believe it though.

and ICA didn't even have a blip in her day or month from that point on...

*** not sure how tall ICA is... but IMO in this picture (any many others...)
Caylee looks MUCH older than in the nursing home videos...
I have been perplexed for quite some time. Caylee just looked sooo tiny in GGPA's arms...

But in the pic below she looks tall.... FWIW

all MOO

Attachments

• caylee1-1.jpg
    caylee1-1.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 177
Interesting find...
Check the sneakers!

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z175/spiritscript/manip2.jpg

My Analysis

Below is my photoshop review of the photo I found online. As you see, I do photography and I went through the photo on my photoshop program, down to the pixel to see where it might be doctored. This is just my opinion and I could be wrong. But if you want my jpeg so you can view it yourself and look at the details I show, email me and I'll send it to you.
Sorry I had to put the picture here, but I have no other place to show it. It will only be up for a short while.
You can copy if off this page or email me for the straight jpeg,if you can't read my identification of photo "FLAWS #1 through #4". Susan

snipped from...

http://rain2river.com/my_analysis

Excellent. I also analyzed this in photo shop and put my findings in a previous post. I absolutely believe it to be doctored.

Hmm I just happened on this video trying to determine if Caylee was R or L handed.. IMO she is RIGHT handed <<< see pics

But take a look at this video...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l-NPmyQ51U&feature=related"]YouTube - &#x202a;What do you Think about this ?&#x202c;&rlm;[/ame]

Attachments

• klee-5-sighs-in-frustration-want-this-crayon1.png
    klee-5-sighs-in-frustration-want-this-crayon1.png
    266.8 KB · Views: 33
  • klee-12-no-happy-looks-up-no-interciton-silence-to-see-if-ase-is-srill-filming-her.png
    klee-12-no-happy-looks-up-no-interciton-silence-to-see-if-ase-is-srill-filming-her.png
    414.5 KB · Views: 34
Why would the DT take the chance to enter a picture into evidence that is either doctored or is not even of Caylee? There is no way that the SA would let them get away with this. And I just don't see the point in JB and team doing this. What do they gain especially IF it does come out that it has been changed. KC already looks bad to the jurors why make it worse?

Mel

If this has already all been said, forgive me, but here goes.

1. The photo looks hinky to me. The arm is "off" in appearance, IMHO.

2. Ain't it convenient how many things the A's have pics of?! First we have Caylee going up the pool ladder, now one of her opening the door. What's next? A photo of Caylee wrapping herself in duct tape?

YES... this is where I agree with the photo debate!

I think this photo should be introduced once again on rebuttal!!!

This would be perfect for the SA to use:

ICA took this picture as she was planning the demise of her daughter...why else would you take a non descript photo of your child from behind, apparently opening the sliding glass door that kept her from the dangerous pool

Far fetched I know, but no more far fetched, actually much less so than the DT claims!

View attachment 17079

Ok I tried to point out several problems with this picture. Look to where my lines are pointing. This looks like it could be a picture removed from another photo and pasted into this one. Where the left elbow should be are missing pixels, indicative of a bad cut and paste job. Notice the dark outlines on the legs. Also indicative of bad cut and paste. also the black out of place area on the bottom of the door between the 2 legs. I have pointed out the things I can see at this point.

JMO

Picture enlarged by me to see pixels better.

I agree with you. I also noticed that the color of the door frame between her left arm and dress is totally different than the color of the door frame above and below .

Sure DON`T look like Caylee to me. The photo is bad quality and sorta out of date. Whats on her head? She is to TALL to be Caylee

I agree with you. I also noticed that the color of the door frame between her left arm and dress is totally different than the color of the door frame above and below .

It looks like there is a big difference in skin tone on that left arm too.

I'm not getting what the video is suppose to mean? What am I missing??

Caylee appears much younger in the nursing home video than in pictures taken of her earlier in the year... like she grew younger instead of older.

it's hinky to me... she seems much taller (older) in many other pictures, but the video was of her the day before she died...

moo
eta: in other words I think there was doctoring of photos. yes I do.

FWIW............Caylee was right handed........watch the video of her "reading" the book at the nursing home on the 15th........no doubt...IMO

View attachment 17113
Also, there's some difference in the floor tile (on the right side) from the original pic vs. the inverted pic.

FWIW.

snipped to address this one thing....

The floor she is standing on is tile right in front of the floor (left foot) and carpeted the rest of the room (right foot).

That explains the difference.

Hope that helps.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆