Oviedo House again..pic of Casey and Caylee THERE

there you are ucf mommy! I rem'ed your post! could you tell what kind of cars in drive? not a red or silver ford focus i hope! lol.

I posted this on September 10:

Just wanted to update, I drove by the house on Lake Jessup Road this morning. It's not vacant at this time, there were three cars in the driveway. The yard is fenced on all sides. Immediately south of the property is the wooded area. It is VERY heavily wooded, lots of ferns, palmettos and scrub brush. Couldn't get in there to take a look around with my two year old in tow. Then just beyond the wooded area is a small retention pond that belongs to the HOA, it's pretty well-maintained. I looked forever last night, can't seem to find out who owns the wooded area.

Thanks, UCFMommy. I wonder if those are renters living in the house since it is still listed as for sale? I'm curious to know when the tenants moved in.

Another interesting tidbit that was pointed out to me is that after Caylee went missing, Casey stuck closely to Amy (Amy admitted this in her interview...thinking that it was a little weird that Casey was spending so much time with her.) It might have been to keep tabs on Amy to make sure she didn't head over to Oviedo for any reason.

It was uploaded by Ric. Mor., and he tagged Casey and Kaylee in the photo, and that's why it is on her page. It is titled "BBQ @ Lauren's" so it must've been her house. She is one of their friends.

Isn't Lauren the friend that KC stated was Caylee's babysitter before ZG?

from my research I have discovered a few things. This add was sent to LE at begin of Aug so I know LE has it. Some poster on here named something like ucfmommy, last week posted that the house is no longer empty on L Jessup. The pic of casey and caylee are from a bbq in June 07 at Lauren and Amy's house, same place/time ricardo met casey. Annie D's album is where the pic is from and was posted before 08. Unless Lauren moved from there, troy b is supposedly living with her now. Possibly on a river chase rd in orl fl.

I wonder if Troy's grandparents own the property. Amy was asking Troy on Facebook about getting her mail from that house, and there was mention of Troy's grandparents somewhere but for the life of me I can't remember where I heard that.

um, that's why I asked :)

I live in central TX for example, where people think it's hot all the time, but we do manage a month of winter....

Down here in South Fla we average a day and a half or two days of winter - not necessarily all at once either.

Ok...just checked again. That photo is from "BBQ at Lauren's" (Lauren C.) in Ricardo M.'s facebook album. It was uploaded to facebook on Ricardo's album on January 13, 2008.

um, that's why I asked :)

I live in central TX for example, where people think it's hot all the time, but we do manage a month of winter....

I lived in Southern FL for from Dec. to April (in the 80's) and it was cool'ish. I'm from VA. So, no, to me....not always what I would consider summer weather or "shorts" weather, IMO.

What's Orlando like in Jan? Would she be dressed like that in Jan?

It's cooler than summer, obviously, but I wear tees and jeans in Jan even here in FL during that time. Especially during the day.

from my research I have discovered a few things. This add was sent to LE at begin of Aug so I know LE has it. Some poster on here named something like ucfmommy, last week posted that the house is no longer empty on L Jessup. The pic of casey and caylee are from a bbq in June 07 at Lauren and Amy's house, same place/time ricardo met casey. Annie D's album is where the pic is from and was posted before 08. Unless Lauren moved from there, troy b is supposedly living with her now. Possibly on a river chase rd in orl fl.

They are wearing jeans & one is even wearing a jacket. There is no way this pic was taken at a BBQ in JUNE in FL. January definitely would fit, though.

there you are ucf mommy! I rem'ed your post! could you tell what kind of cars in drive? not a red or silver ford focus i hope! lol.

Oh, Yay! Someone did see me!

Oddly enough, there's a black Mustang, a small red pick-up truck and a navy blue Focus! Looks to be young people, I'm guessing renters. I saw some young guy with a bike going into the fenced back yard the other day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back