AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mind is blank tonight! I can't believe that this many days have gone by and NO ONE is stepping up to the plate for this precious little boy! It feels as if someone is playing twister with my heart tonight.

I am a mother of 4 boys. My oldest are my stepsons that I have raised since they were babies...now 16 and 15, I shutter to think what would have happened had I not came into the picture. How can any mother sit in jail with answers and not give them? It baffles me how anyone can love themselves this much..

Something needs to give in this case soon. Baby Gabriel needs to be found!

O/T for those following the Haleigh Cummings case...Ron, Misty & Hank Jr. arrested on drug charges. :woohoo:

BBM Exactly, I want to know what that myspace message said. I wonder if the FBI has it.

QUOTE]

Did you notice that TS, in answering the question about how much they had emailed, started out with what appeared to be a lie (which I believe to be habitual), and then she caught herself, and gave a little bit different story (which sadly may or not be the truth).

I'm HOPING she is transitioning within and doing the hard, but admirable, work to do a better thing. :twocents:

O/T for those following the Haleigh Cummings case...Ron, Hank Sr & Hank Jr. arrested on drug charges. :woohoo:

O/T Thank you for the info. Maybe the "fit will hit the shan" and bring her home.:dance:

Completely O/T here but has anyone else here received a friends request on their facebook from the Florida Attorney General Cyber Crimes unit?

The manicure discussed on NG happened in Florida --but she might have had one in SA - - I don't think that would merit a babysitter JMO

You may be right, but I have a daughter (who imo & gr-kids opinion is one of the best mommies in the world :)) but she will not take the kiddos when she goes to get her nails done and EJ is a humdinger whom it seems just didn't want to be bothered period. :(

I guess I'm just wondering if possibly we may be over-thinking what she may have been doing while she was gone.

Perhaps, she was so agitated when bb-sitter got there because she knew she was on the verge of losing it and needed to get out for awhile.

Maybe she did use some sort of drugs and I have NOTHING to back that up, but it's not unusual for someone her age to at least smoke pot and from what I've read that prolly would not be out of the realm of possibility. She could have gone out to make a purchase. It sure might have made her appear happier upon return, just sayin..

Do we know if she bought her bus ticket on the same day she left or did she buy it earlier?

She could of gone somewhere to access a computer and didn't want to be seen with a child. (or just didn't want to take him for that matter)

IDK, everyone of these things may have already been shot down. I'm just not sure that wherever she went that it was for a more nefarious reason...or I could be totally wrong.. :crazy:

All of the above is nothing more than speculation and my opinion.

Gotta go..get my BLONDSHELL for the night...I missed 7:00pm cst...this is nothing against Blondes....just NG...I love Blondes...daughter blonde...me brunette...husband red haired...good night and Good Bless you wonderful WS and May God be with beautiful Gabriel....may peace be soon....

I am appalled at the shoddy coverage of this crime. It seems anyone can say ANYThing and the media reports it as gospel, even when it contradicts what they said yesterday. Why do they even bother. Its hard to believe ANY of the tips to investigators can be relied on because all the public has is gossip! Shameful. Oh well... sorry everyone just ranting. Whenever I think I have a good timeline down I hear something to shoot it down. I suspected before that NG was nothing but a gossip show. I am positive of it now.

Completely O/T here but has anyone else here received a friends request on their facebook from the Florida Attorney General Cyber Crimes unit?

**wipes forehead** Nope, and just for that, I am no longer "friends" with a certain person!

Re-posting this in the hope that we can keep candles burning for Gabe until he is home again.

For those members who can not attend Gabriel's actual Candlelight Vigil, you can light a candle for him at this website. After you click the link below, you will be directed to the website, from there just click on an un-lit candle and follow instructions from there.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=BGM

Nope, but perhaps you belong to a group on FB for the protection of children?
IF you search Google with the name to find their MS page --read their intro--they want people who care about children in danger on the internet to befriend them JMO
I see it as a compliment!
Signed,
The glass is always half full prof

Maybe your excellent superior sleuthing skills have been noticed and are needed elsewhere also? :bow::bow::bow:

O/T: Has anyone had trouble with redirection trying to move around WS tonight? Twice tonight I have been sent to "AOL Portal" when trying reenter Gabe's forum. I am trying to determine if the site is funky or I've been virused again. Likely the latter. TIA.
Sorry, for the O/T, but i don't know where else to ask this.

O/T: Has anyone had trouble with redirection trying to move around WS tonight? Twice tonight I have been sent to "AOL Portal" when trying reenter Gabe's forum. I am trying to determine if the site is funky or I've been virused again. Likely the latter. TIA.
No problems here!

Well, I did have some funky problems earlier and had to totally shut down and take a break. Probs were gone when I came back tho. Are you having the probs now, or earlier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickyBones