UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
charging documents holding her equally culpable; also eligible for the death penalty (per live newscast on fox)

more at five and nine

What?????!!!!!!
the charging documents... it was in those... that is what the reporter was saying and was rather shocked. I am sure the charging documents will be published soon... poor, poor Ethan..

bottom line, after that first presser.. it was very obvious that the SA would not file charges unless he could convict.

I am scared to see what else happened to this baby.

Nothing will surprise or shock me. They shoved feces in this childs mouth. Why are we sursprised it may have been more?

I just heard that.....very strange. I can't even imagine what is going on here...... This case make me literally sick to my stomach!!!!!!
I am glad I wasn't the only one that heard it... when I heard it I was like WHHHHHAAAATTT??????

Nothing will surprise or shock me. They shoved feces in this childs mouth. Why are we sursprised it may have been more?

I had it in the back of my mind. Killing me! This case is so,so sick.

Omg, I pray this is not true...I have so much to say, yet I am speechless!

I honestly do not want fair justice for these 2 monsters, they deserve nothing less/more than a lynch mob!!!

Hopefully no bail for these 2 monsters...lock em up and forget about them.

the charging documents... it was in those... that is what the reporter was saying and was rather shocked. I am sure the charging documents will be published soon... poor, poor Ethan..

Maybe the scalding up to his waist was an attempt to hide other injuries.

this is a snip from stephanie sloop's charging document:

(a) the homicide was committed incident to an act, scheme,course of conduct, or criminal episodeduring which the actor committedor attemptedto commit aggravatedsexualabuseof a child or child abuseasdefinedin Subsection76-5-109(2Xa);

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member