Motion for George's Grand Jury Transcript MERGED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you. My heart broke for him yesterday. It was obvious how much he loved Caylee and KC.

I'm glad he did the right thing.

We will see how much he loved Caylee when and IF he takes down that DONATION place to FIND HER and if they stop scamming people for money.

We have no idea what he said but whatever it was, it does not appear to have affected his point of view...He's back in the driveway talking about kidnappers and how KC could not have harmed Caylee!

I saw that clip. I think he summed up his point of view in a most poignant way when he said he'd give his life to have Caylee dropped off here this minute (in the driveway). I believe him.

I think deep down he knows...but there's a part of him that feels it's not fair to Caylee to give up all hope.

We will see how much he loved Caylee when and IF he takes down that DONATION place to FIND HER and if they stop scamming people for money.

Agreed. I thought all of the "theatrics" might have come to an end yesterday with the indictment, but I see it is "business as usual". I just read that Cindy gave an interview on one of the early morning TV shows. How long do we have to put up with their shenanigans.

Agreed. I thought all of the "theatrics" might have come to an end yesterday with the indictment, but I see it is "business as usual". I just read that Cindy gave an interview on one of the early morning TV shows. How long do we have to put up with their shenanigans.

ITA, geez it's never ending, at this point I believe they were advised by counsel to continue "business as usual" otherwise it would be kinda of like admission and exceptance to the fact that their KC is guilty! If they just stop their cameos and interviews then they would seem as they gave up!

Nosey Parker I believe you are correct on "I would think they called GA to verify some dates, places, and maybe motive, and also to nail him down on the smell of decomp. They may have played some of his LE interview, or had it ready to play. Now he's nailed down for testifying same at trial.":clap:

Headline news just announced that they heard the beginning but they will not be broacasting what they heard

this was actually reported by WKNG/Orlando~ reporter Tiffany Tiff

Maybe the thread should have read. What do you think GA was asked by the GJ. :) The reason, GA was asked only direct questions. No room for opinions, or rambling on. Just direct questions and answers asked and answered.

There were questions over prior statements GA also made, which have not been been released to the public. Not sure how many of you here have had the opportunity, to either serve or be a witness at a GJ but its pretty cut and dried. GA was summoned as a witness and he was required to tell the truth under oath. To lie or change any prior statements of his testimony would be and is perjury. Which comes with a prison sentence.

I thought that he may have said something truly earth-shattering, such as he saw inside the trunk on the day of the gas can fight. Unfortunately, now, I don't believe he said much of anything since we just got reports that he is taking the billboard out this morning, and telling reporters that Caylee is still alive.

I think he told the truth yesterday, and we saw him being truthful, and now today's a new day to begin doing what little he thinks he can do to try to still save his daughter, despite what he knows to be true. Guess he still has hopes that despite his telling the truth when under oath there might be folks out there who could end up in the jury pool who he can now *help* have reasonable doubt.

Haven't seen much discussion on this motion filed the other day, and I thought the wording was pretty interesting. Also attached is Baez's response - he has no objection.

SA Ashton says his recollection of what George testified to at the Grand Jury is different than what he testified to at his deposition.

Could this be the first step towards a perjury charge?

And also, since both the SA and Baez will get their copies simultaneously, will we see this?

picture.php

picture.php

Very interesting! Seems as though the SA may be setting up to show GA's inconsistencies to the court, and I would hope it is for perjury or other charges. As far as JB asking for a copy, well, I think GA better hold on! "The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round!"

Definitely very interesting. I think the SA wants to know what they're up against when they put GA (and CA) on the stand. No question in my mind that they'll be hostile witnesses. A perjury charge would be ideal.

So if it's proven to be inconsistent then they'll use it at trial? I find #3 confusing. What's he getting at?

Hope we do get to read this transcript. Sounds like in #3 that SA is saying IF the transcript of what GA said to GJ is conflicting with his deposition then SA will use this info in court and will notify JB that this info is considered discovery to be used in the trial.

Me thinks that this is gonna be challenging for GA, KC, CA, LA, JB, AL, LKB...ok challenging to the whole dream scheme.

So if it's proven to be inconsistent then they'll use it at trial? I find #3 confusing. What's he getting at?

It seems to me that the SA is going to use this info on cross if necessary. During the SA's depo it is highly possible that GA lied to defend his daughter like he did during the Morgan depo. Of course, there are also the various versions he gave on national television. To tell you the truth, he's told so many lies I don't think even he can keep them straight! He probably doesn't remember from one minute to the next what he's told to whom. The SA has to know this before they put him on the stand.

So if the state can show that GA, CA and LA have lied and they chose (or not) to charge them with perjury, will the state then just put them on the stand to show that they are all liars, trying to cover for KC? Otherwise, what good is their testimony(for the state) unless it can be confirmed in other ways?

Will the state cross and get them to admit the truth? And then confirm it with other evidence? MOO

As goofy as it may seem but does anyone agree with me that GA is the weakest link in the Anthony chain? IIRC GA and CA were going to split up before the mud hit the fan, (now their all lovey dovey in public) soooo does anyone think that if CA didn't have her thumb on him do you think he would have at some point broke their code of silence? I do think he would have and I hate being mean but he just seems to have a yellow streak down his back when it comes to CA and KC. I so wish he would stand up for Little Caylee. I know its a pipe dream but I really wish someone in that family would CARE for Little Caylee and want justice for her.

Very interesting! Seems as though the SA may be setting up to show GA's inconsistencies to the court, and I would hope it is for perjury or other charges. As far as JB asking for a copy, well, I think GA better hold on! "The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round!"

OM friggin G!!!!!
This seems HUGE to me...OMFG!!!!!

I wonder what in particular they thought he had changed his testimony about?

Of course we don't know what was said to the grand jury, but we got to watch those depos, and apart from thinking GA was an even sillier fool than I had hitherto thought of him as being, I can't recall that he said anything too interesting.. must go watch that depo thing again..

Seems to me the defence might want to use the inconsistant testimony to their own advantage. I dont know, say for instance when they THROW GEORGE DIRECTLY UNDER THE BUS???

I wonder how supportive the A's will be if one of them gets targeted like JG and RM did.

Doesnt it bother them in the slightest that if she is prepared to murder her own daughter it is a really short stretch and just NO PROBLEM AT ALL for her to let one of them go down for it?

Maybe another reason why AL is so keen to get them all together. Maybe she can get LE,CA or GA to say something that would incriminate THEM rather than the perp. IDK, just a thought.

Haven't seen much discussion on this motion filed the other day, and I thought the wording was pretty interesting. Also attached is Baez's response - he has no objection.

SA Ashton says his recollection of what George testified to at the Grand Jury is different than what he testified to at his deposition.

Could this be the first step towards a perjury charge?

And also, since both the SA and Baez will get their copies simultaneously, will we see this?

picture.php

picture.php

Muzikman,
I just have to give you props.
Every time you hunt down documents for us, a song is going off in the back ground of my mind... here it is , for you!
Own it.....love it, you have earned it!!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl6yXBnLYYM"]YouTube - David Cassidy (Partridge Family) - I think I love you 1970[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes