Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people aren't aware these cams exist. GBC may not have known either. You can change location by selecting a region,metro area,north, south, up to around Bundaberg way & west also. "select a region", click update.

http://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/Traffic-cameras-by-location/Traffic-cameras.aspx?name=Kenmore - Moggill Road - Kenmore Road (East)

Ta marlywings.

I'd be curious to know what other locals think of the chances of GBC knowing or not knowing about it too. I've been blissfully unaware of it!

I think if he knew about it and if he had something to do with this, he wouldn't place himself there, unless like I said, he completely forgot.

Does anyone know why some persons of interest are only interviewed once or twice at the most but others anything from 3,4 times?? And they said on the news earlier a lady has been interviewed but i can't find anything online in any of the news reports. I can't ask questions on the police page because the messages just get deleted

Angel1, they are trying to build a case where there are no witnesses, no cause of death at this stage (pending) and part of building the case is going right through his and A's life, or certainly most recent life history in the last 1-2 years therefore they need every skerrit of information no matter how big or small. A person of interest is not the same as a suspect. however a person of interest that is interviewed 3-4 times whilst not necessarily a suspect clearly has some important information which is more relevant and centres around the case they are trying to build. They will have a command room with different detectives involved in different aspects of their lives and those close to the couple with an attempt to marry everything up. Then there will be the detectives that are at the hard face trying to break down every minute of that night. very complicated stuff

If you travelled that route between 11:30pm -4:00am, 19th - 20th April - They will ask whether you saw anything suspicious during your trip, your car rego details, make, model, colour and your contact details. That's pretty much it

This website is strange today. When I 'thank' anyone, there's a delayed reaction. Sometimes it doesn't show at all

And I lost patience altogether a while back. Kept being tossed off. Had to re-log every few minutes. Couldn't bring up the site at all on about 100 occasions

Now it's back to not showing when I 'thank' people again

Anyone else having problems?

edit to add:

'Thanks' icon not showing at all now, even though I 'thanked' Mrs G for her last post. Then 'thanked' it again. Nothing .....
Having the same problems. Maybe the sheer volume of traffic is having an effect.

Does anyone have a link for the channel 7 news report tonight?

I think so too pugsnfrogs..a lot of people!!
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 174 (12 members and 162 guests)

^ regarding her being at the roundabout .. that is a read 'drop' of info for the perp. He would now be thinking 'have they got an image' .. 'how do they know' .. I really think they're close to an arrest. That is a major psychological nudge. Go on son, fess up now, cos we're coming to get you!! And in one of the family cars. OUCH.

^ regarding her being at the roundabout .. that is a read 'drop' of info for the perp. He would now be thinking 'have they got an image' .. 'how do they know' .. I really think they're close to an arrest. That is a major psychological nudge. Go on son, fess up now, cos we're coming to get you!! And in one of the family cars. OUCH.

I agree Mrs G - re: close to arrest. I think they know exactly who it is and they are just getting the bit more info they need to make it as solid as possible.

If you travelled that route between 11:30pm -4:00am, 19th - 20th April - They will ask whether you saw anything suspicious during your trip, your car rego details, make, model, colour and your contact details. That's pretty much it

Long time lurker, first post :)

Sounds like they've narrowed down time of death between 11:30pm and 4am? I'd say that would be one of the first things they'd be looking at...if at all possible given the state of Decomp. Insider info is that the body is in a _severe_ state and there were challenges getting prints.

Also - just a disclaimer that I have a bit of clinical detachment going on being a scientist so I apologise if I come across a bit insensitive.

I have been following this thread since day 1, post 1. Thank you all so very much for your insights, theories and opinions. I have had an insatiable thirst for info about this case. I was very relieved that it doesn't appear to be a random attack. Although is Brisbane turning into a high crime city now or is it just all the media attention? Chicken or egg?

I do hope that given the high profile case, that the murderer's trial won't be compromised by the intense media scrutiny and even the online speculation. I suspect jury selection and subsequent trial will be very tricky.

Very interesting now with the last media report about her having travelled from the roundabout between 11.30 and 4. Wonder if she was driving, or being driven......
If she was on the way to her final resting place from there, I'm surprised they didn't go the back roads through Kenmore, Aberfeldy St and out that way, or even through Rafting Ground Road and the back way through Pullenvale to Grandview Rd. But I guess they prob needed the quickest route...which would be Moggill rd.

Another thing for anyone who is good at reading body language, especially facial behaviour.

Going back to that fateful day, when the inspector Ainsworth made the announcement of having found a body (the one where the B'field cemetery is in the background), one of the reporters asked outright if GBC was a suspect.

Ainsworth said he can't answer that then did a funny facial movement straight after, kind of like displacement behaviour (which I can explain if you want more info).

Also, he didn't deny it outright.

There were reports that her car was seen parked at the showgrounds. I can't find the posts or reports now sorry :maddening: but how would this fit in with timeline of 8pm dumping. Perhaps this car sat there for quite a while until someone drove it back to the house - perhaps after the body was dumped?

My hubby always changes the seat position when he gets in my car....

In addition to the camera, I wonder if there is a GPS in the car which has been interrogated

I wonder if that reporter from the media conference (day before yesterday, in front of the cemetary) - if he knew something that was being kept under wraps.... in asking about the 'pajero' having been returned at 11pm... if he was clutching at straws, perhaps he wasn't too far off the mark....

Have spent the better part of today reading this thread thorqoughly. I'm intensely interested in the case. It's in my stomping ground, people I know are acquaintances of the family through work or ballet and I knew a lot of the back story from the beginning.

It seems to me that the media and the police have been inferring so much from the beginning, but for some reason are holding back.

One thing I'm amazed at is how a husband would even recognise or remember what their wife was wearing!!

Then, why would she be watching the Footy Show? Perhaps Desperate Housewives?

When I saw the video of GBC talking about A's disappearance, it was my first thought that that was what I sound like when I rang in sick. And blow me down, someone else on the forum said that and I read it Five mins later!

Anyway, I'll be continuing to read with interest.

wow, just watched this too. this is so bizarre, if they think she was in one of the family cars between 1130pm and 4am then they must be surely closing in here! this is just so contradictory to initial reports. she obviously went home again or her car was taken home again for her if this theory is correct!!
I have no idea what to think now. there are a few people involved here for sure and there was some serious arguing and bizarre incidents occuring this night if this was the case. this really could unravel to involve 1,2 or even 3 people. OMG

Do you remember my "out there" suggestion yesterday about Allison maybe leaving home in her car that night, going out to meet someone? She would have taken her phone with her etc, she might have texted or called them first so evidence would be on that phone (which is why they got rid of it), then her car was returned to Brookfield Showgrounds...for my theory to hold, there would have to be more than one person involved...my goodness this is so strange....

All only suppositions of course, it is just such a mystery. I hope we find out what happened to this poor lady soon.

Ok Maverik1, I am now a little confused. So you think that the woman that has been interviewed again today was actually the former business partner? I was thinking that it was the mistress that they have interviewed 'again'?
Sorry mountain high...I was referring to the 1st 4 hour interview with a business associate. Not today's one.

The 1st interview was with a female business associate. GBC had 2 business associates at c21. One was the lady currently at remax and the other was a male.

Is it a bit strange that the roundabout is in the opposite direction though, as compared to the scout camp/Mt Crosby Rd, when leaving the BC residence? It is certainly taking the long way round - odd (although I think that his parents live in that vicinity...not that this means anything). Any thoughts?

The first lady interviewed was the mistress. Identifiable from vehicle upon arrival at indroo police station

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288