Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #98

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all those living in Florida, I would like to send "Safe Wishes" to you as we prepare for this hurricane. I would also like to offer up a prayer that if Caylee is alive, that wherever she is, she will be safe and sound through this storm.

Definitely wishing all of those living in FL to stay safe through Fay.

For all those living in Florida, I would like to send "Safe Wishes" to you as we prepare for this hurricane. I would also like to offer up a prayer that if Caylee is alive, that wherever she is, she will be safe and sound through this storm.
And I'm praying it stays clear of the Orlando area so that no potential, as yet unfound, evidence is disturbed.

Is it remotely possible that Caylee was "taken" from Casey on June 16th? Maybe for some unpaid debt or some other kind of leverage? Could that be why the flurry of phone calls that day? Someone took her and Casey thought she'd call her family and get help. Then, not reaching anyone, she had time to think and decided it would look better for her if she just claimed kidnapping. That would explain the Anthony's saying she is in danger if they spill the beans. I just think there might be tiny bits of every lie that is based around some true detail. For instance, she said she worked at Universal. She didn't, so that was a lie, but she did work there a couple of years ago, so there is a hint of truth to what she says.

And I'm praying it stays clear of the Orlando area so that no potential, as yet unfound, evidence is disturbed.

Florida also has my prayers for the hurricane, on another note.. wasn't Lacy and her baby washed ashore after a storm?

First time poster, love the boards!

Has anyone else noticed that things seem to happen in 6-7 day intervals, in this case? I may just be noticing selectively, but what comes to mind is this:

2nd - Last day Tony said he saw Caylee
9th - Initial "last day" Casey claimed to have seen her
15th/16th - Actual last day Caylee can be accounted for
-----

Then, starting on the 17th, the 7-day span starting day changes, but still stays at around 6-7 days:

17th - Shovel/backing into garage
24th - Gas can theft
30th - Car is towed [okay, this really isn't within their control, so I know it doesn't technically count]
July 6/7 - Anything here? I have lost track now
July 15th - Gma calls 911

May be a kooky theory, but does anything happen in intervals like that, which might explain? Perhaps a weekend drinking binges followed by "manic Mondays" in which bad decisions were made... something? If this theory has already been posited, please ignore - it's a lot of info to wade through!

This is from a little while ago, but i didn't have posting access yet when i read it and researched it.

There was a guy on Casey's page, he was from New York. Im almost positive that she wrote him while Caylee was missing and commented "i will call you soon". I found the song on his page a little odd considering the situation now happening and i looked up the words. It was quite disturbing considering the case at hand.

Now that casey's myspace is private, i can't find the guy's page anymore. Anyone know who and what im talking about or have a link to his page - his isn't private.

Wait did we talk about the pink backback and BIG BLACK DUFFEL BAG found in the woods?

link: http://www.josephsjordan.com/caylee/Pink%20Backpack.jpg

It's been getting discussed in a few different threads. IIRC, seems some sleuthers are the ones that found this and called LE. The news said the police are taking it skeptically as they don't feel it is connected to the case. Im sure, either way, they want to take it all in and test it for anything. It could end up being a whole other case.

Is it remotely possible that Caylee was "taken" from Casey on June 16th? Maybe for some unpaid debt or some other kind of leverage? Could that be why the flurry of phone calls that day? Someone took her and Casey thought she'd call her family and get help. Then, not reaching anyone, she had time to think and decided it would look better for her if she just claimed kidnapping. That would explain the Anthony's saying she is in danger if they spill the beans. I just think there might be tiny bits of every lie that is based around some true detail. For instance, she said she worked at Universal. She didn't, so that was a lie, but she did work there a couple of years ago, so there is a hint of truth to what she says.

I would like to believe such a scenario, but I keep going back to one thing.
The cadaver dogs. :(

I too think there's a little bit of truth in the lies, but sadly I don't think Caylee is alive. As for the Anthony's saying she's in danger, that could have come from Casey and not be the truth. Maybe there is some truth though in "Zanny took Caylee" with "Zanny" not being a person but the street-name for a drug. MOO

I agree, Panthera - I was wondering why nobody was looking more closely at "the beach", given that so much of the other stuff contains a kernel of truth, and she said Zanny took Caylee to the beach.

grandparents must really be looking forward to the daughter coming home

the same daughter that has told multiple lies concerning the whereabouts of their grandaughter

hmmmmmm...yea really must be nice
the same daughter than WONT TELL THEM THE FREAKING TRUTH

maybe they can all go looking for a shovel at the local hardware store so she wont have to borrow the neighbors

im so confident that she wont be let out of jail i will eat my FRONT DOOR
if she is released :p

I agree, Panthera - I was wondering why nobody was looking more closely at "the beach", given that so much of the other stuff contains a kernel of truth, and she said Zanny took Caylee to the beach.
Yes, another good point. Caylee might actually be in a location where "Zanny" (the person) supposedly took her, like the beach. For some reason, it just seems there's something of truth to what she's said, if "Zanny" is thought of as something other than a person. MOO

grandparents must really be looking forward to the daughter coming home

the same daughter that has told multiple lies concerning the whereabouts of their grandaughter

hmmmmmm...yea really must be nice
the same daughter than WONT TELL THEM THE FREAKING TRUTH

maybe they can all go looking for a shovel at the local hardware store so she wont have to borrow the neighbors

How do the latest developments play into your "she'll confess" odds?

Nothing like a hurricane though! :)

As a kid, I used to love them. One of my first memories is hearing my parents outside, my dad cussing up a storm putting the storm shutters down. And the wind whistling under the door.

As an adult? Fuggedaboutit! I have to get my household and my mothers household together, do all the shopping and prep. It's stressful as h377. We lost our roof during wilma and had a huge mess. But at least it wasn't Katrina.

I'm much happier when a hurricane thoughtfully avoids us.

So you're gonna eat your phone and your door? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads