Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as going out searching, I don't know, where are they supposed to look? I don't fault them for that really.

Well, Cindy claims that Caylee told her information and that it's all "coming together." She could start there, LOL!

If Caylee is found alive, as we all so desperately hope, it will set cadaver dogs back 20 years.

Cadaver dogs found Laci peterson in the ocean practically, the dog followed her scent all the way to the end of the pier where she eventually washed up. : (

The likelihood of those dogs making a mistake in this case are slim to none. : (

There was a dead body in that trunk and the whole family knows it.

If Caylee is found alive, as we all so desperately hope, it will set cadaver dogs back 20 years.
not necessarily - it just means that "someone" else was in that trunk - and now LE has a different murder/homicide/death to solve.

I have started a new thread, asked Windchime to close this one

I know Harry! Too awful to contemplate but it does happen.

Even if Casey "gave" Caylee to someone to take care of whether illegal or not, you'd think someone after the amount of news coverage would come forward and say I've seen the girl or so and so has a little girl where she didn't before etc. And a 26 year old girl as Zenaida is supposed to be, she'd have some social contacts of some sort, someone who would know her even if casually.

Um, I just wanted to report this in case it's significant.

I have AT&T cell service. I just missed a call with a number I don't recognize. I called it back and got the message "We're sorry, this number is disconnected or is no longer in service".

There were literally not more than 5 seconds between my ringtone stopping and me dialing the number back.

When you tried to call the number back, did you try to do it more than once? Could there have been a "glitch" in signal processing that caused a mis-dial? Is it possible to have a number that only makes out-going calls and callers to that number would receive that message? Any other way this could happen? With technology, perhaps anything is possible?

Still, interesting!

Why isn't LE, or especially the family, asking for relatives and acquantences of Gloria and Zaneida (sp?) to come forward... or anyone to come forward who had put their child in their care to please come forward because you may have clues to help us prove that these people do indeed exist, and in doing this, you will help us find Caylee and remind people about the reward money (for inspiration).

How about any people who knew they had neighbors by that name?? I know why LE doesn't want to do it... they might not be able to knock off at 5:00PM, or they might have to keep the tip line answered on weekends :mad:

(This weekend, a WS member, not_my_kid, found something over the weekend that she felt was important to the case, only to find out there are no warm bodies to answer the tip-line on weekends. We encouraged her to call the tip-line... non of us dreamed they don't answer on weekends. :eek: )

By the way, the names of the nanny or at least her mother Gloria should be in the Cole Directory for that Apartment Bldg address. Anyone have access to Cole Directories going back a year or two? When I worked if we wanted to know the name of a person who lived at an address we looked it up in the Cole directory.... it even listed apartments and each apartment number... some were private but most were not.

I tend to think unless Casey confesses that Cindy and George will continue to believe she is innocent, that is how denial works. Even if Caylee's body is found they will believe whatever final set of lies Casey gives them...anything but admitting your daugher is a sociopath.

As far as going out searching, I don't know, where are they supposed to look? I don't fault them for that really.
CLOSE TO HOME - Casey keeps on saying "close to home close to home she's close - c'mon they live there - they drive by those wooded areas everyday. If they can't bring themselves to go look - then ask someone - some neighbors - ask Lee, someone - ask in the publix parking lot for God's sake - I know I would have already been there looking whether asked or not

Caylee deserves this - it hurts my heart to just think where she is (has been) for quite a long time now.

I tend to think unless Casey confesses that Cindy and George will continue to believe she is innocent, that is how denial works. Even if Caylee's body is found they will believe whatever final set of lies Casey gives them...anything but admitting your daugher is a sociopath.

Again, Occam's Razor.

I tend to believe that they already know what's what. That's why they're not looking for Caylee. I believe that, on the night of the 15th, before Casey was arrested, Casey told George and Cindy that Caylee is dead and that evidence might be in the car...and then Cindy, George, and CAsey spent the evening disposing of evidence.

That's the only thing that, in my mind, explains the sudden change of "smells like a dead body" to "squirrel/roadkill pizza." Along with the multitude of other malarkey that's spilled from the parents' mouths. And, again, they're doing nothing to look for the GD; instead, they're spending most of their time in front of the media proclaiming Casey's innocence.

I only did it once, but I JUST did it again since you asked that.

Now I get a "fast busy signal" - like out of service? I've never been positive what that signal means.

Freaking weird.

I agree. Don't they even worry that she could be sad, missing her grandma and mom? Do they wonder if caretakers who threaten Caylee's life might not take the best of care of her? There's got to be some reason they insist on appearing so chipper about Caylee's situation.
That's what I'm wondering. IF Caylee is alive, what is that poor child thinking to be ripped from all those she knows and loves and who care about her. Aren't they concerned about that?

I agree about them being in denial but wow. Just wow.

Occam's Razor -- yes, I believe in that.

Last known sighting of Caylee was June 15th -- as far as the info we have, yes, true. That's where we have to start the timeline, IMO.

Someone invited Lee here -- well, I for one, hope that if he shows up, he has a strong constitution, because lots of folks here have not been so kind about his family.

Lee, if you are out there, rest assured that folks here just want to find Caylee and bring her home, and bring this tragedy to an end.

Occam's Razor -- yes, I believe in that.

Last known sighting of Caylee was June 15th -- as far as the info we have, yes, true. That's where we have to start the timeline, IMO.

Someone invited Lee here -- well, I for one, hope that if he shows up, he has a strong constitution, because lots of folks here have not been so kind about his family.

Lee, if you are out there, rest assured that folks here just want to find Caylee and bring her home, and bring this tragedy to an end.

Yes. And the TRUTH.

This thread is being locked a new one has been started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong