Surprise Asteroid - Passes very close to earth

PattyCake

Gypsy By Heart
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,503164,00.html

"Surprise asteroid makes near-miss of Earth, buzzing by within 40,000 miles; humans had just three days' notice".

LOL 3 Days notice? And then what. Where on EARTH are we supposed to go? I think the 3 days notice is hilarious. If something hits us, it hits us.

ASTEROID COMING, Pentagon gives 3 days notice to vacate the earth!!! ??? :p

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,503164,00.html

"Surprise asteroid makes near-miss of Earth, buzzing by within 40,000 miles; humans had just three days' notice".

LOL 3 Days notice? And then what. Where on EARTH are we supposed to go? I think the 3 days notice is hilarious. If something hits us, it hits us.

ASTEROID COMING, Pentagon gives 3 days notice to vacate the earth!!! ??? :p

LOL! :p

If it comes down to that I dont want any notice thank you very much.
Ill settle for "Gee it got awfully overcast all of the sudden..."

If it comes down to that I dont want any notice thank you very much.
Ill settle for "Gee it got awfully overcast all of the sudden..."

Me too, Kline. No notice wanted or needed thank you! Let me just live out my last 3 days in my ignorant bliss.

It wasn't a very big asteroid, the article said it would have caused an explosion equal to a large nuclear warhead. Which means that with more notice, an area might be evacuated in time. Yes that's devastating, but not earth ending.

Me too, Kline. No notice wanted or needed thank you! Let me just live out my last 3 days in my ignorant bliss.
Yeah Ive lived most of my life in ignorant bliss I see no reason to rock the boat now.
Besides what am I supposed to do with the warning?
Run outside and roll up the windows of my car?:waitasec:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304