Teresa Neves - Statements About Arrests & Her Opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
TN really don't want Misty to talk, does she? Nah, she couldn't....

Lex, can I call you Lex? Do you really think Ron's mom would venture onto the Nancy Grace show after Miss Nancy confronted Ron that he was lying to her?
I guess we shall see tonight. But, my money is on TN not appearing. Maybe providing a statement but I think she'll stay away. If she does appear, I'll fall to my knees and pray for her for being so dumb.
TN's comments about these arrests are very sad. Haleigh has been missing for almost a year. No one should be speaking out to defend anyone on a drug bust. All of Ron's family should just keep to the "no comment" mode. This is not the time to focus on poor Ron. jmo

I'm kind of hoping Teresa keeps talking and blaming Misty. Let's just see what Misty has to say about it when she hears they're all blaming her. KWIM?

Teresa makes a statement about Ron's arrest

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...er_former_stepmom_appear_in_court_this_mornin

It is all Misty's fault according to Teresa N.

"He shouldn't have been talking to Misty Croslin," she said. "She brought his butt into this."

Soooooo, Ron gets a pass from mom. Yep she will be raising the bail money.
IMO

ron.jpg

IMO, TN is already setting the platform to deny anything MC says. I think she is afraid MC will talk now; not actually hoping she will.

Lex, can I call you Lex? Do you really think Ron's mom would venture onto the Nancy Grace show after Miss Nancy confronted Ron that he was lying to her?
I guess we shall see tonight. But, my money is on TN not appearing. Maybe providing a statement but I think she'll stay away. If she does appear, I'll fall to my knees and pray for her for being so dumb.
TN's comments about these arrests are very sad. Haleigh has been missing for almost a year. No one should be speaking out to defend anyone on a drug bust. All of Ron's family should just keep to the "no comment" mode. This is not the time to focus on poor Ron. jmo

I'm just waiting for TN or GGMS to come out and say that Ron is "ugly coping" during his grief over losing Haleigh. It is sure to come out anytime now.

She said she believes her son and niece were staying in contact with Misty Croslin in the hopes of learning what happened to Haleigh.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

TN has worn me smooth out with this line. It's old and tired and not believable.:shakehead:

If Misty is such a criminal mastermind, how come TN was so supportive of the wedding? Couldn't they see that she and her family would mean trouble for dear Ron? Maybe he was in lurve but couldn't she have talked some sense into him?

I'm just waiting for TN or GGMS to come out and say that Ron is "ugly coping" during his grief over losing Haleigh. It is sure to come out anytime now.

BBM

What does 'ugly coping' mean? I lived in the south when I was little, but I don't remember hearing that phrase before.

She said she believes her son and niece were staying in contact with Misty Croslin in the hopes of learning what happened to Haleigh.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

I'm not quite sure if they're aware of it but in fact they could have been in contact with Misty without having to sell drugs. I hear that she has a cell phone and a Myspace and theoretically they might even have met her in person without asking anybody to give them money for some illegal pills.

It is the old one of TN when she brags about what a great girlfriend misty is to ronald and how the children want ron to marry her so she could be their mommy.

.....another dig at Crystal by TN. Did I ever say how much I scream when TN says, "My babies"?

Never heard TN say or include Crystal in any kind of grieving or consideration in this story. Yet Crystal always included ron in her statements about Haleigh.

I'm at work and can't get youtube. What is the posted video?

It's the video of TN praising Misty to high heaven.... She is telling AH Misty is the bestest girlfriend ever.. She takes better care of the kids than anyone she has ever seen...And how seeing Misty Ron and her grandchildren all together touches her heart.. She tells AH he would have to see them all together to know what she is talking about...And now I'm sick to my stomach...JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member