RN and persons with a key

turtle

Reaction score
Which person with a key matches best with the RN? The note sounds angry to me.

Which person with a key matches best with the RN? The note sounds angry to me.

Guess who?

"But now, because the police have failed miserably in solving the mystery of JonBenet's death, I feel that it is finally time for me to come forward and tell my story.

It is a frightening story with a terrible secret.

The secret is this:

I have no mouth and I must scream.

That's right.

I have no mouth and I must scream!

I have no mouth and yet I must scream the name of JonBenet's killer at the top of my lungs to the rest of the world.

Try to imagine what it is like to know who killed JonBenet Ramsey, and yet have no one to listen to you, or help you do anything about it. That is part of the terrible secret.

No one will help me!

Not the police.

Not the district attorney.

Not even a federal judge.

And yet I know who killed JonBenet Ramsey, just as surely as if I had been there in that dark, awful wine cellar with her and witnessed her murder.

And I will tell you what happened on that dreadful Christmas night.

If you will listen. "

I always thought that the Ramsey's were a bit strange.......but I never really noticed how strange the people surrounding them were FGS.
One's talking about how much victims unconsciously like to be tortured and even choose their tortioners.The other one writes a book about JR's uns#$%%ed pe#i$.Another one starts a huge fight at a child's funeral,so bad that LE has to intervene.Another one sends emails impersonating the chief of police...

Guess who?

"But now, because the police have failed miserably in solving the mystery of JonBenet's death, I feel that it is finally time for me to come forward and tell my story.

It is a frightening story with a terrible secret.

The secret is this:

I have no mouth and I must scream.

That's right.

I have no mouth and I must scream!

I have no mouth and yet I must scream the name of JonBenet's killer at the top of my lungs to the rest of the world.

Try to imagine what it is like to know who killed JonBenet Ramsey, and yet have no one to listen to you, or help you do anything about it. That is part of the terrible secret.

No one will help me!

Not the police.

Not the district attorney.

Not even a federal judge.

And yet I know who killed JonBenet Ramsey, just as surely as if I had been there in that dark, awful wine cellar with her and witnessed her murder.

And I will tell you what happened on that dreadful Christmas night.

If you will listen. "

Not the police?Oh really!It's like ST wrote her book,not her!

Aren't there other persons with a key that might have written that RN?

Aren't there other persons with a key that might have written that RN?

No. None whose handwriting has not been cleared by police. Only Patsy meets both criteria (has a key and handwriting that could not be ruled out as a match).
Sorry. Wishing and hoping and searching will not make it so.

Who would be your second choice for having a key and writing the RN? Please don't say Patsy.

JMcReynolds.Didn't have a key but had access to people like LHP who did have one.How hard is it to steal a key for 30min and make a copy anyway.And people who knew the Ramsey's also knew their habbits,which doors were locked and when,which not.No big deal.

I don't think anyone needed to have a key.
So many people were in and out during the days leading up to JB's death that anyone could have unlocked a window or door.
The house was so big, it wouldn't be too much trouble to even hide for a day or two until the opportunity to do harm was presented.

I don't think anyone needed to have a key.
So many people were in and out during the days leading up to JB's death that anyone could have unlocked a window or door.
The house was so big, it wouldn't be too much trouble to even hide for a day or two until the opportunity to do harm was presented.

Wasn't Patsy known to keep a spare key under a statue lawn ornament? I think she even gave it a French nickname. (the statue, not the key).
Apparently, people knew about it.

Who would be your second choice for having a key and writing the RN? Please don't say Patsy.

I don't have a second choice for the RN. As far as I am concerned, Patsy wrote it regardless of whether she killed her daughter.
As far as the key, there were lots of people who supposedly had keys.

but whoever entered that house didn't need a key. The broken window seems to be the point of ingress/egress. Since it was broken, the perp knew it wasn't armed by the alarm system.

but whoever entered that house didn't need a key. The broken window seems to be the point of ingress/egress. Since it was broken, the perp knew it wasn't armed by the alarm system.

The broken window wasn't the point of egress. That break was a very small section of glass that JR admitted breaking himself previously. No one went in or out of that window because the window well grate had not been moved. How do we know? Because a spider web was still spun across it and it would have been impossible to move the grate without breaking the web. The debris in the window well was not disturbed either.
The Rs alarm system wasn't activated. JR said they never used it.

The broken window wasn't the point of egress. That break was a very small section of glass that JR admitted breaking himself previously. No one went in or out of that window because the window well grate had not been moved. How do we know? Because a spider web was still spun across it and it would have been impossible to move the grate without breaking the web. The debris in the window well was not disturbed either.
The Rs alarm system wasn't activated. JR said they never used it.

There's evidence that the perp stood on the suitcase. The spider web was never documented, and sounds more like the Boulder Police trying to make more of it then there is, for their list of circumstantial evidence. There is evidence in the crime scene photos that debris was moved, and if Melody Stanton can be believed, she heard what sounded like the grate being moved after a scream.
The alarm system was not activated, but a stranger perp wouldn't have known that. That's not to say, there wasn't an exit out the side door that was found open. The broken window does seem to be the point of entry, and at least an attempt to leave that way.

I've always felt there was more then one----and one left out the pantry door---possibly got spooked, and left the other one in the basement.

"There's evidence that the perp stood on the suitcase"
Do you have a link?I thought that was just a theory.

Who put the suitcase there? Also, was it a woman who wrote the RN?

It is just a theory. In fact, it was Lou Smit's theory. It was FW who moved the suitcase under the window. That suitcase would never have supported anyone standing on it to climb UP a wall. And they couldn't have used it to climb IN- how could they put a suitcase under a window they hadn't climbed in yet?
The spider web evidence is well documented by LE and can be seen in some crime scene photos.
Regardless of what IDI thinks of the police, their statements are NOT lies. To here IDI talk, you'd think every bit of evidence or clue was a police lie.

It is just a theory. In fact, it was Lou Smit's theory. It was FW who moved the suitcase under the window. That suitcase would never have supported anyone standing on it to climb UP a wall. And they couldn't have used it to climb IN- how could they put a suitcase under a window they hadn't climbed in yet?
The spider web evidence is well documented by LE and can be seen in some crime scene photos.
Regardless of what IDI thinks of the police, their statements are NOT lies. To here IDI talk, you'd think every bit of evidence or clue was a police lie.

Exactly DeeDee, thanks for the great post. Let's not forget about the fact that the window was closed that morning. The LE were downstairs that morning, as was FW and noone noticed an open window. Only JR claims to have seen the window open a bit and this was after he went downstairs later that morning. His daughter is kidnapped and he sees an open basement window but never yells for LE to come see it and doesn't remember to even tell anyone about when he went back upstairs??? Plus, if I remember correctly, he closed it.

Try this link. Scroll down to the suitcase photos which are crime scene pictures. There were also small pieces of broken glass on the suitcase. The theory is the perp used it to step on to boost himself out the window. Fibers found from inside the suitcase were also found on JBR's clothing, with that theory being the perp tried to put her in the suitcase, but couldn't get it out the window.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back