2011.02.25 Levi Page Show from last night.

OMG I am re - listening and Levi is saying there are pictures of children being assaulted, beaten, and raped in the images. OH god poor Hailey. :(

ETA: He was basing it off statistics. I mis-understood.

I'm listening too, I think that he is saying that according to statistics that is probably what is in the pictures. I don't think he knows what is in the pictures in this case.

I'm listening too, I think that he is saying that according to statistics that is probably what is in the pictures. I don't think he knows what is in the pictures in this case.

OK maybe I mis-understood. I knew he was doing something off statistics but the way worded it when he was talking about pics sounded like fact. You might be right. I could have mis-understood.

OK I went back and re-listened again he did say "most likely" SORRY about that!

OK maybe I mis-understood. I knew he was doing something off statistics but the way worded it when he was talking about pics sounded like fact. You might be right. I could have mis-understood.

I also took it as he was stating fact.He also stated 1000's of pics. on memory stick instead of hundreds. This program really has me confused, I would like to know where he got anyone to tell him what was on that memory stick because their not sharing it with the rest of us. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I've never heard those statistics before and it's very disturbing.
by statistics they were viewing children being assaulted, beaten, penetrated, etc
from Innocent Justice foundation.
85% of men who view child *advertiser censored* rape children?
And the average is 13.5 victims?

Horrifying!

http://innocentjustice.org/know-more/

A study funded by Congress shows 99% of child *advertiser censored* collections have images showing the sexual abuse of very young children. Less than 1% of child *advertiser censored* collections limit themselves to nude or semi-nude photos, according to the study conducted in 2001:

* 83% contain images of children 6-12 years old,
* 39% had images of children 3-5 years old,
* 19% had images of children younger than 3.

The vast majority of child *advertiser censored* collections show children being brutally sexually assaulted:

* 80% of collections seized had photos showing sexual penetration, and
* 21% of collections showed images of physical assault and torture.
<snipped>

This might be what he is referring to.

OMG I am re - listening and Levi is saying there are pictures of children being assaulted, beaten, and raped in the images. OH god poor Hailey. :(

ETA: He was basing it off statistics. I mis-understood.

He also said there were "thousands" on the flash drive. Has he seen the pictures? Have police told him more than is in the search warrant information? I think he is speculating about the beatings. As for assault & rape, that IS what child *advertiser censored* involves.

He also said there were "thousands" on the flash drive. Has he seen the pictures? Have police told him more than is in the search warrant information? I think he is speculating about the beatings. As for assault & rape, that IS what child *advertiser censored* involves.

He always does that. I have a hard time listening to or watching him. He states something as fact that is totally his opinion. He does that on NG all the time. jmo

http://innocentjustice.org/know-more/

A study funded by Congress shows 99% of child *advertiser censored* collections have images showing the sexual abuse of very young children. Less than 1% of child *advertiser censored* collections limit themselves to nude or semi-nude photos, according to the study conducted in 2001:

* 83% contain images of children 6-12 years old,
* 39% had images of children 3-5 years old,
* 19% had images of children younger than 3.

The vast majority of child *advertiser censored* collections show children being brutally sexually assaulted:

* 80% of collections seized had photos showing sexual penetration, and
* 21% of collections showed images of physical assault and torture.
<snipped>

This might be what he is referring to.

OMG.......and add beastility to that!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members