NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, completely familiar with what you mean. The problem is that the closest addresses she had in that area are over 4 miles away (and there are a lot of houses in between, so not possible to be a BIG piece of property).

When the dogs hit on a vehicle do they react different to strong odor and weaker odor. If a body were in a car for 15 minutes would the hit from the dogs tell any more or less if a body had been sitting in a car for an hour or two?

Was that why they brought her there? Or did they want her to see if she could identify the prosthetic?

I don't think they had found the prosthetic when they brought her out there - it was much later in the day. LE applied to the Australian Gov. early on for the identifying # of the leg - they didn't need her to identify it.

Places EB has lived ...

http://viewofhouse.com/?place=3330+Cedar+Valley+Rd.+Granite+Falls,+NC&r=e

http://viewofhouse.com/?place=161+Shoal+RD.+Lincolnton+NC.&r=e

http://viewofhouse.com/?place=2680+Wildlife+Rd.+Vale,+NC&r=e

http://viewofhouse.com/?place=21+21st+Ave+NW,+Hickory,+NC+28601&r=e

http://viewofhouse.com/?place=4910+Burns+Rd.+Granite+Falls+NC.&r=e

Note: you may have to spin the map around to find exact location.

I have to run or I would post links to all. Maybe someone else can finish it?? My hubby is waiting for me in the truck. lol.

2490 Helton Rd. Granite Falls NC.
4010 Phillip Lane Hudson NC
Hilltop Rd. Lincolnton NC.
114 Camelot Drive, Granite Falls, NC.
303 Dixon Dairy Rd. Kings Mountain NC.
832 First ST. Kings Mountain NC.
233 32ND ST PL SW Hickory NC
3330 Ester Lane Hudson NC.

That is a neat site, sunset...thank you! Much easier than using the regular google map where you have to pull the little guy off the sidebar and "drive" to the location! ;)

My thoughts are still on the easiest, fastest, laziest way to get rid of a body by these 2 .................
I want to know more about the refrigerater, woodchipper,dogs and what LE found in house.

When the dogs hit on a vehicle do they react different to strong odor and weaker odor. If a body were in a car for 15 minutes would the hit from the dogs tell any more or less if a body had been sitting in a car for an hour or two?

Did the dogs hit on the vehicle that was on fire? Im confused how many cars did these ppl that had no money have?

I don't think they had found the prosthetic when they brought her out there - it was much later in the day. LE applied to the Australian Gov. early on for the identifying # of the leg - they didn't need her to identify it.

True, but as early in the day as the brought her there, you'd think if she was telling them where to look, it wouldn't take as long to find it. Did she even get out of the vehicle? It looks to me like she just sits there and nobody even talks to her.

I keep thinking about that plastic that was on the porch, and some thought it could be blood on it. I know it was bothering the locals.

But to me the pattern didn't fit with blood at all. It looked to me like a drop cloth, like is used when painting a room. They're a thinner plastic, and ours are maybe 6' x 6' here and are clear like that.

Then the paintbrushes. I wondered if the detectives used them, but no, they looked like they were going to end up in the evidence bin.

Then all those photos of the ALS lights that find the blood spatter underneath a coat of paint. I'm thinking they painted the room a very bright or deep pink, almost red, not a soft sweetie pink like I had been picturing.

Maybe they should check out this church abd cenetary she used the alias Church at one time. Might mean something. who knows just a thought!

She used the church as an address? I missed that. The church address is on Ebenezer Church Rd.. The address listed near it is 4910 Burns Road, which I suspect is one of the houses across the street/near the church? If she also used the church as an address though, that would be good info to have.

Just a question to put out there for people who may know. It is my understanding that the dogs "hit" on both veichles for the presence of decomp or death? (sorry not being scientific with the terms)

My question is what if two persons with access to both of the veichles had (blah hate to put it like this), umm fluids from decomp on their clothing and/or person in general during a disposal attempted would the dogs still respond to it the same as if a body were in both cars?

One car for transport, one car with person or persons with decomp fluid on clothing, shoes or their person? That could possiably lead to the conclusion there was an accomplice. IDK.

Thanks in advance for any input, expertise or comments.

Would a cemetery outfox cadaver dogs? That could be a reason...

It would be pretty obvious I would think if a new grave had been dug in there, likely a shallow one. It doesn't look like a very big well used cemetery where new bodies are laid to rest frequently, though I could be wrong on that matter. Maybe someone in the area can shed some light?

I could see where someone would think that, but they're going to be drawn to the freshest scent first. Not to mention they do have at least one or two dogs out there that specialize in stuff that would help in this.

I would think they've already cleared the cemetery, they were right in that area early in the week.

Good logical thinking though, and without intimate knowledge of dogs a person (like someone trying to hide a body) wouldn't know.

I don't remember it being reported that a vehicle was involved in the fire at Zahra's home.

I remember it being described as gasoline having been poured on and or in, but not that the vehicle had burned or was burning?

JMHO and :waitasec:

Just a question to put out there for people who may know. It is my understanding that the dogs "hit" on both veichles for the presence of decomp or death? (sorry not being scientific with the terms)

My question is what if two persons with access to both of the veichles had (blah hate to put it like this), umm fluids from decomp on their clothing and/or person in general during a disposal attempted would the dogs still respond to it the same as if a body were in both cars?

One car for transport, one car with person or persons with decomp fluid on clothing, shoes or their person? That could possiably lead to the conclusion there was an accomplice. IDK.

Thanks in advance for any input, expertise or comments.

Yes, it doesn't have to be a body. So, there are a whole lot of theories that you can roll with from there. Transfer scent, evidence with scent, the body, the person who came into contact with the body, the list goes on and on.

The problem is, it then makes for literally dozens of scenarios (I know, I've got a long list of them!). Seriously frustrating.

I do!

Is EB into Wicca? I thought i read she was and i was looking up wiccan burial rites and they say cremation is usually the choice!

http://witches.monstrous.com/wicca_faq.htm

Okay--I think a theological debate rife with speculation is a bad idea here (but I'm new--maybe this happens here a lot?).

FWIW:

Any Wiccans or goths who are sane or not dysfunctional (of which, I can attest, there are many), would never do anything to hurt a child, or anyone else, for that matter.

IMHO, EB is a pathetic wannabe who knows nothing about these social and religious groups, except that she thinks they're 'cool' and 'mysterious', and wants summa that for herself.

JMOO, of course--don't make me verify by sending mods pics of myself before a Cure concert back in the day ;)

I don't remember it being reported that a vehicle was involved in the fire at Zahra's home.

I remember it being described as gasoline having been poured on and or in, but not that the vehicle had burned or was burning?

JMHO and :waitasec:

That's what I remember too, I think it's just morphed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth