What is Casey thinking/feeling/doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think Casey replays in her mind: sex with the boys?

Do you think she thinks: I really want to smoke pot. I really wish I had a Xanax. I need to get out of here, because I'm going to be late for work at Universal.

Casey misses her mom's chili. She probably thinks about having her own bedroom and bathroom at her mom's home. Squatting on a cold, stainless steel toilet in plain view probably kills her. She has probably already asked for room spray and a sheet to put up for privacy.

I hope she hears Caylee's sweet voice each time she closes her eyes to try and sleep or think.

The only thing she probably really misses is shopping and partying.
(bolded above by me)

I hope so too, per_curiam, oh how I hope so!

I don't think she cares about any of this. She doesn't have to work and is getting money from people, she doesn't have to watch Caylee. This is everything she wanted.

WHAT IS CASEY THINKING?
~ I always knew I'd be famous! Now, I'm a celebrity!
~ It's not my fault this happened... it's my mother's fault!
~ I gave Caylee life, so it was within my right to take that life away... what's the big deal? If it hadn't been for ME, she wouldn't have been here to begin with.
~ I wish I would have decided on a cover-up plan and just stuck with it.
~ I hate my mom for not giving me one more day... I wouldn't be stuck in here right now if it weren't for my mother and Caylee.
~ Caylee got what she deserved.

IMO, other than Jonesing for some cheese curls that she didn't order enough of and has to wait till Tuesday to order more.....
I believe she's seething...she has her radio, and all the talk is about little Haleigh. How sad it is...how everyone feels horrible for her mom, dad and all their family...even Misty, the last person to see her, isn't viewed as a pariah.
As Casey kept trying to get across to her mom and dad that SHE'S a victim, too, she made herself the most despised person on the face of this earth.
I think Casey's trying to figure out why people didn't feel that way about her.....why didn't they treat her like that.....because she's great, she's everyones friend, guy's love her. In her mind, her own baby was "kidnapped" by the "nanny".....she was only "following the script".....
She's saying to herself, as she sits in her cell, "people should be feeling sorry for "me me me"....because I'M a victim in all this, too".

ETA : I'm sure she also spends some time, whilst on the potty, wondering what she did wrong......

i think they should have this piped into her cell--yes, casey take a bow!! shes only sorry she got caught.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8XC7idFyvE

the sprinklers may be back on with cindys hose when the media closes in on the end . the song says leave before the sprinklers on-lol

She probably spends her days pining away for Tony L. and going over and over in her mind how she could have done things differently and not get caught.

I don't think she feels one bit of remorse or has second thoughts on whether she shouldn't have committed the crime. She also probably has grandiose thoughts of herself in the public spotlight and is looking forward to being "camera ready" for her trial and future court appearances.

Maybe she even thinks about why she has no feeling inside of her for anyone or anything. Maybe it baffles her that she can't empathize with her parents. Maybe it doesn't. Or maybe she spends her day eating cheetos and little debbies and reading books from the prison library.

Thinking that maybe, just maybe her judgement really was not that good, and OH I am just not so happy now in this cell I now call HOME sweet home.

I won't do a poll because there's so many possibilities.

What do you think is going through her mind? Seriously.
The lyrics to the songs playing through her transistor radio.

I know alot of us like to bash her, but all judgement aside - What is she thinking?
"When I get out of here I'm going to..."

Is she planning her defense?
I think she is lamely drumming up a few new excuses to reply to questions JB has advised her will need 'better' answers to.

Is she feeling regret?
Only for leaving Tony's with Cindy. I bet she replays that moment every day.

Do you think she ever thinks about Caylee?
I believe she thinks watching Caylee wasn't as bad as jail is now, but she is enjoying her freedom from Caylee at the same time.

Do you think she understands the gravity of her actions?
No. She doesn't get why others haven't "gotten over it" yet either.

Does she think about her family?
I think she is very jealous of her family's freedom to do anything they want whenever they want after they stuck her in jail.

Is she writing them apology letters?
She's still waiting for one from them. She doesn't think she has anything to apologize for.

Does she have trouble sleeping?
Only when they turn on the lights so early.
moo..

Pathological liars can justify anything. She would only ever apologize of being the victim of some sort. She also wrote so many times of just forgetting the past and picking up and moving on and focusing on the beautiful future. I think she pretends to think about Caylee when others are around. When she is alone, no, I don't think she thinks of her at all except to secretly blame everything on her. I think she is just waiting for this nightmare on a whim to end, so she can go live the beautiful life somewhere else. Meanwhile she is just wasting time til she gets free.

LOL!! Gypsy Road, I just went back & read some of the posts - since I didn't want my answers to be effected by what other people said. My answers are a few posts below yours. Anyway, I'm laughing because our answers are pretty much the SAME all the way down to the "Ha Ha's" re. the apology letters.

Of course, yours is all a little more lengthy and more eloquent than mine, but our minds are seemingly alike on these mattters.

KC has already told us exactly what she is thinking in her own words:

"I have no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for every-thing to work out okay. I completely trust my own judgement & know that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means. I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see.
This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time. I hope that my happiness will continue to grow. I've made new friends that I really like. I've surrounded myself with good people. I am finally happy, let's just hope that it doesn't change.
".

I think she sits and reads her bible... yeah right! Seriously, I think she is scared to death.

I think Casey is thinking, feeling and doing much as she has always thought, felt and done. In general, people don't usually just wake up different one day, unless they are committed to some type of healing process. Granted, her current circumstances would limit her ability to act on most of her thoughts and feelings -- for right now. Nevertheless, she must be continuing to construct her special world in her own backwards sort of way. You can do a lot of thinking with a bag of Cheetos and some Evian. :twocents:

I won't do a poll because there's so many possibilities.

What do you think is going through her mind? Seriously.

I know alot of us like to bash her, but all judgement aside -
What is she thinking?
Is she planning her defense?
no, that would be too boring.
Is she feeling regret?
she's not capable of feeling regret.
Do you think she ever thinks about Caylee?
fleetingly, occasionally, but never associated w/ guilt.
Do you think she understands the gravity of her actions?
no, she's practically cretinoid.
Does she think about her family?
why would she bother?
Is she writing them apology letters?
not in a million.
Does she have trouble sleeping?
not unless the mattress is particularly lumpy.

I think she's sh*tting bricks, but will never let anyone see that.

----------------------------
I think you are right.She has personality disorders but I dont feel she is mentally ill.She just wanted her own way,spoiled and noone or nothing will stand in her way ~ meanwhile she is beginning to see the light and it scares her.Birdseye view~she's always been in love with no one but herself.

What do I think is going through her mind- Air

What is she thinking- First, you need a brain to be able to think

Is she planning her defense- No, that's for JB to do, she's planning her revenge

Is she feeling regret- Only that she got caught

Does she ever think about Caylee- Who?

Does she understand the gravity of her actions- Only if she doubles over too far, she'll fall on the floor.

Does she think about her family- # One, two and three, on her get even lists

Is she writing them letters of apology- No, she still waiting for theirs

Does she have trouble sleeping- She never slept out of jail- it would be a novelty

Note- Why is it that the first and only time people show remorse after committing a crime, is after they are caught ? And only then, do they suddenly get religous? Never, before they are caught? I am so sick of people using religion as a way out!

Love it...I think you're so right!

What is she thinking? "Where the heck am I going to sell the next batch of photos?"
Is she planning her defense? Nope. That's what she pays JB for (see above thought)
Is she feeling regret? Only that some dumb meter reader found the body.
Do you think she ever thinks about Caylee? Nope.
Do you think she understands the gravity of her actions? Nope.
Does she think about her family? Nope, not since that senseless memorial she told them not to hold.
Is she writing them apology letters? For what?
Does she have trouble sleeping? Yep - but only because the mattress is sooo hard and cole slaw gives her indigestion.

Throwing Cheetos & Toast!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member