AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure but I think NG's comparison to Lori Hacking was off. Gabriel is only an 8 m/o baby...Lori was an adult woman. There is a big difference in size, for one thing. It would also depend on the landfill, and what the body was put in to protect it from the garbage surrounding it. :( MOO

IIRC, very little of Lori was found..........:furious:

Ok...I'm not by ANY means taking up for EJ..but the babysitter says that EJ left formula and a few cans of baby food. OK, you only feed the baby every 3-4 hours...in most cases...so EJ was only gone 2...so you think Gabe is going to take 6-8 oz of formula and 2 cans of baby food in 2 hours. NOT! I know she is just stating what she saw was there.
I think the babysitter was just stating what she saw, but NG kept inferring it wasn't enough ~ like bringing up the sterilizer for the baby bottle. :rolleyes:

Forgive me if this has been discussed but I just read comment on the FB TS "fan" page that said that TS had received her colonic certification in SA? Is this old news?

TIA

Personally I beleive the Smith's do know where Gabriel is and if they don't they sure are making themselves look guilty, and I dont understand how if EJ convinced the Smiths to adopt Gabriel why she couldn't have convinced someone else and this other persons have him now. Maybe she played the Smiths to get them to help her. All I'm saying is usually paople have a back up plan and I can hardly beleive that she ONLY discussed adopting Gabriel out to the Smiths. I think its very possable she could have had another couple, if its not the Smiths.

I sure hope you are right..
This is getting a bit too sad..
He is so precious, those eyes just pull straight through to my heartstrings.

It's unusual, but logical. Definitely cold hearted. There's that recent case of the guy who split up with his gf, she told him she didn't want him back, was seeing someone else, and he took a gun then and there and shot their little baby in the head. He then turned to his gf and said "There, was it worth it?"

It's sort of the same thing. If you kill someone in a rage towards someone else to hurt that other person, it's logical to make sure they know about it, to say someone horrible to them, to make it hurt just that much more. Unusual, cold-hearted, diabolical, but logical.

:cow:

OMG BeanE! I haven't heard that before..
That man can't be human at all!

Not to mention telling the babysitter to give him meds "to shut him up". EJ used those words with Logan too.

no doubt EJ doesnt even deserve the title of mother...
and im sure she said those things to logan
but something just bothered me about the babysitter from her first interview on NG. idk maybe she was nervous - something was just off - it seemed rehearsed. It was already out in the media that logan said that EJ said to shut that thing up
could she have just been repeating it?
I would think that if you were on the run and knew that someone was going to be hot on your tail that you would do as least as possible to bring any kind of attention to yourself. The things she allegedly said to the babysitter, I would think would raise a red flag, coupled with the knife and how the babysitter said logan was filthy ect.
ugh this case is so twisted - i dont know who to believe ; /

I don't think Gabriel felt well, after all he was likely teething, being medicated, had been in a car travelling for days, and was in a strange environment. :(

And holed up for days in a car, and then days in a hotel, with an enraged and 'ugly' mommy.

I'd have been in bad shape myself.

I think the babysitter was just stating what she saw, but NG kept inferring it wasn't enough ~ like bringing up the sterilizer for the baby bottle. :rolleyes:

I wish the girl would have said "yeah... there was a stove and a full kitchen of pots and pans. "

Just throwing some thoughts out there...

JS posted on FB Dec 22 that they hadn't heard from EJ. On Dec 23rd EJ has an appt with someone and doesn't want to be late. Perhaps because she can't contact this person by phone or it could be traced. EJ apparently got a phone in SA at some point. According to an earlier post, LE may not know how or where she got it. So she didn't get it the usual way by going to a phone provider. But who is registered on the phone number? Did someone else get the phone using fake ID? When she returns from that appt she is on that phone. TPS posts on her FB that day that she has spoken to EJ. LE did not contact babysitter using those phone records, she contacted them. Perhaps there are no phone records prior to the 23rd? Maybe EJ got the new phone at her appt and called the babysitter using the hotel lobby phone after using the hotel lobby computer to find her.

So a woman is on the phone yelling or talking very loudly to EJ. EJ asks if she should go back. To where? To where her appt was? Why wouldn't she say should I come back if it meant back to AZ. Did EJ forgot something she was supposed to get or do at that appt? Is that why someone was upset on the phone?

She leaves an IPod charger in the room. Did she have an IPOD or was the phone an IPHONE? With internet capabilities including e-mail. They use the same charger. Did she give it to someone at that bus station without a charger. Someone who was taking a bus to Mexico? Did the phone battery die somewhere near Victoria? Would LE be able to track that phone down if it did make it to Mexico?

Excellent post Kamille!

Ok...I'm not by ANY means taking up for EJ..but the babysitter says that EJ left formula and a few cans of baby food. OK, you only feed the baby every 3-4 hours...in most cases...so EJ was only gone 2...so you think Gabe is going to take 6-8 oz of formula and 2 cans of baby food in 2 hours. NOT! I know she is just stating what she saw was there.

Right, I just heard the babysitter say it was a can of dry Enfamil, & it was almost full. That would make a lot of bottles. 3 jars of baby food, also.

I sent my daughter an IM to ask her if an iPod charger could be used to charge an iPhone. (Her hubby is a Mac expert.) She said yes, but only if the iPod is an iPod Touch. She said an iPod Touch can also access the internet (provided the motel had internet, which it did).

I then proceeded to search the IM screen for the "Thumbs Up" sign to thank her for her post....

It looks like that outfit in pic three could just be stained from a previous use, washed and worn with the stain....
His hair looks clean. His face looks clean. IDK I am not seeing it.

me as well.. I know the formula my grandson uses is a stain stayer...I should be a oxyclean stock holder...you just can't get it out...

And holed up for days in a car, and then days in a hotel, with an enraged and 'ugly' mommy.

I'd have been in bad shape myself.
Exactly! I can only imagine how much she yelled at him in the car where no one could hear her. :furious:

I am all for digging for info but NG is so drama all the time. so over the top

I dont use bottles but I have read when they start putting things in their mouth on their own thats when yoou stop sterilizing because really whats the point then.
Gabriel was 8 months old and obviously could put things in his mouth on his own. I really dont think its absurd she didnt have a sterilizer there

I sure hope you are right..
This is getting a bit too sad..
He is so precious, those eyes just pull straight through to my heartstrings.

I know it does sweetie but we can't give up hope, these babies deserve our support they need us to pray for them, to have hope for them, until they can be found. They deserve that. Until there is not a reason to hold on to hope we should keep going. So try and :smiley4: and keep :praying: because this baby is going to be found one way or another. :hug:

Analisa just said 3 jars of baby food and 1 formula in the room. I wish NG had asked her if EJ came back to the hotel with any bags, such as more food or whatnot. MOO

Analisa does change her story...I know it's minor, but the other night, she said 2 'cans' of baby food...now, it's 3 jars of baby food.

Do we know if there was any other contact with Logan @ that time? Or was it just the one text? I guess I have been assuming that it was just the one text, so I wonder if there was any other communication between EJ and LM right before that or right after. Has anyone said one way or another and maybe I missed it. THAT, I would love to know, because I think you brought up a good point about Christmas (which was his 1ST Christmas of course :() and bringing Logan to his knees.

I haven't picked up on it from anyone except... Tammi.

And I'm in a snit tonight about Ms Tammi because Sgt Carbajal said on HLN something about all the info out there and LE didn't release it and it's because some people - like Tammi (yuppers he named her) - like to get on TV and say things and people need to keep in mind that those things are not case information coming from LE.

Paraphrased but close.

He might as well have just said "That Ms. Tammi Fay? She's a liar."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members