Found Deceased State v Bradley Cooper - 3/23/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact she had blood under her nails is important, IMO. Degradation made it impossible to tell who's blood it was, but the fact there is blood AT ALL, is important.

All this time I held on to the idea 'if they couldn't arrest Jason Young, and they couldn't arrest Ann Miller, they certainly must have something major against Brad Cooper. He was arrested rather quickly compared to the others. Now I don't know what to think.

You and a lot of people.

If he put nancy in the trunk with out being clothed down below would body fluid leak out into trunk because she was deceased? Or could they find skin cells in his trunk?

I believe there was testimony, possibly yesterday, that a small piece of black trash/lawn type bag was found on the garage floor. I'm assuming that was from what Brad used to wrap the body in. I don't think he would have put her in the truck naked like that. I assume she was wrapped in something. JMO

The fact she had blood under her nails is important, IMO. Degradation made it impossible to tell who's blood it was, but the fact there is blood AT ALL, is important.

I agree. And my first thought--right or wrong--went back to the scratches on Brad's legs and neck. Mostly neck.

I believe there was testimony, possibly yesterday, that a small piece of black trash/lawn type bag was found on the garage floor. I'm assuming that was from what Brad used to wrap the body in. I don't think he would have put her in the truck naked like that. I assume she was wrapped in something. JMO

Did they test that piece of bag? I hope!

I agree. And my first thought--right or wrong--went back to the scratches on Brad's legs and neck. Mostly neck.
I'm hoping the "rust" stains on the neck of the shirt tested blood enzyme positive.

If they go through all of this objection (which has now been withdrawn) just to have her say that nothing was found I am going to scream!!!

Why didn't Cummings ask her what the results were from the DNA sample on the bra? He didn't ask and skipped to pubic hair and something else. I'm confused.

I just don't get it, I've seen/read/heard of *touch DNA* done years later, with the new/latest technology, turning up results. How was it possible for this 'band of illegals' to grab and assault nancy cooper and leave NOTHING behind? No skin cells, no prints, no blood, NOTHING.

I just don't get it, I've seen/read/heard of *touch DNA* done years later, with the new/latest technology, turning up results. How was it possible for this 'band of illegals' to grab and assault nancy cooper and leave NOTHING behind? No skin cells, no prints, no blood, NOTHING.

She continues to use 'degradation' and the reason nothing can be matched. I'm very disappointed thus far....

pillow case, childs nightgown, oval rug, dress for blood analysis

As frustrated as we all are, as bewildered, I can only imagine the agony all this creates in Nancy's poor family. :(

All this show 'n tell.

When NOTHING has been found.

Yeah I do understand they have to show they were testing all the things they thought might have had blood or DNA or something.

But seriously? Do they have to drone on and on when the results are 'nothing was found?'

I think the prosecution is doing a fine job of laying down the foundation that Nancy was ambushed, didn't have much of a chance to struggle, and was quickly rendered unconscious, strangled/asphyxiated. And possibly the only one who shed a little blood was BRAD. We'll see.

So they did all this BLOOD analysis...for a crime that was strangulation and had no blood. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine