OFF TOPIC Chit-Chat

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow lots of network timeouts on this site tonight... Servers must be awfully busy!

Oh man that song is not corny it is a classic master, I love that song.

PS Does anyone remember the song "King of the Road" I was so little but it seems like I can remember it coming on one time when my daddy & I were watching the Red Skelton Show..

LOL I forgot about him

Ok, What's your favorite corny song? Fess up! :sponge:

Man o man. I'm a TERRIBLE sleuther. I didn't see the corny part. :crazy:
I thought it was our fav song......hiding my head now.

ps I thought some of you had really bad taste in fav songs. LMAO

ps I thought some of you had really bad taste in fav songs. LMAO

Geez AZ, that one was hilarious, caught me totally off guard!!! Back in a few minutes, gotta go get a roll of paper towels to soak up the tea I just spit all over the computer... :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUXoFGopZnQ

Okay, here is one of mine. I remember singing to this song, pretending that a comb was my microphone. Can you believe that I actually downloaded this song to my daughters IPOD? I figured it would build character............... LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rju9b_Uk8Sw

Okay this will be the last one for the evening. This is a beauty, it is even introduced by Captain and Tenille. Can you believe my mom had my hair cut like Tenilles? What was she thinking?????

Is Jesse Vicky's son?
From Obit:

[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]Taylor leaves behind her Mother and Father, Peter & Vicky Placker, Weleetka [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]2 brothers, Jessie Paschal, Weleetka [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]Chris Placker, Sallisaw [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]2 sisters, Jennifer Paschal, Weleetka [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]Linda Kaye Placker, Weleetka [/FONT]​

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUXoFGopZnQ

Okay, here is one of mine. I remember singing to this song, pretending that a comb was my microphone. Can you believe that I actually downloaded this song to my daughters IPOD? I figured it would build character............... LOL.

Boy,, that took me back - I sang that song when I was little too. Well, we might as well tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree while we are at it. Now I will be singing knock 3 times in my head all night. I'd put it on my daughter's ipod too if I had a clue how to do that - which, as you all know, I don't!:rolleyes:

Thanks TG. I didn't have the patience to find that! LOL. Seems like the school is taking sympathy on the families and hiring them.

Boy,, that took me back - I sang that song when I was little too. Well, we might as well tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree while we are at it. Now I will be singing knock 3 times in my head all night. I'd put it on my daughter's ipod too if I had a clue how to do that - which, as you all know, I don't!:rolleyes:

Oh Ann Fan, I think you are way smarter than you give yourself credit for. ;)

Lauren and TG~
Sorry that we are talking about music while ya'll are sleuthing.
I will try and be more serious.

FLossie

Geez AZ, that one was hilarious, caught me totally off guard!!! Back in a few minutes, gotta go get a roll of paper towels to soak up the tea I just spit all over the computer... :D

Sweet tea? oh wait, you spit warm tea with honey and just a touch of milk on the 'puter didn'tcha! lol

Oh Ann Fan, I think you are way smarter than you give yourself credit for. ;)

Thanks Lauren - but not when it comes to this stuff. Copy and paste to me means run to the xerox and grab a bottle of glue. But thanks for the sweet comment!

Sweet tea? oh wait, you spit warm tea with honey and just a touch of milk on the 'puter didn'tcha! lol
LOL, actually it was Earl Grey with a touch of sugar and bit of brandy. Not only will the sugar make the keys stick, but that is a terrible waste of brandy. :p

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRios
Back