TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we looked for FB accts or myspace accts I made a snap judgement and assumed it would be pointless however i was just reading something earlier and it said they took a computer from one of the homes.. to check for online predators...so they were online...

Okay, Tim Miller SAYS in this video that "we don't have any other young children missing in the area that we know of...."

http://www.39online.com/news/local/kiah-missing-boy-and-burned-body-story,0,2652951.story

That was my fear, that they did NOT know about Jaiden and THAT is the reason they think this body is Jonathan.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123596"]TX TX - Jaiden Marin, 4, Houston, 21-Dec-2010 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thank you, would Humble be close to an hour's drive to the Home address of the Bio Mom AD and DD?

During rush hour times or if there's an accident impacting traffic, yes. Otherwise, I would guess more like 35 - 40 minutes.

Okay, Tim Miller SAYS in this video that "we don't have any other young children missing in the area that we know of...."

http://www.39online.com/news/local/kiah-missing-boy-and-burned-body-story,0,2652951.story

That was my fear, that they did NOT know about Jaiden and THAT is the reason they think this body is Jonathan.

TX TX - Jaiden Marin, 4, Houston, 21-Dec-2010 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

does anyone know how to get ahold of him and tell him?????? even with shrinakge, i think the descpritptions match jaiden more...

Have we looked for FB accts or myspace accts I made a snap judgement and assumed it would be pointless however i was just reading something earlier and it said they took a computer from one of the homes.. to check for online predators...so they were online...

I've tried FB and MS w/no luck. I'll keep trying though.

MOO

Mel

"Far" NE Houston to me means up 59 towards the Humble area. But I'm very south of town, so what do I know, not much for sure, lol. I rarely roam north of I-10.

Lol Prudence...and exactly what I mean when I say we're all weird here because we all consider the same parts of towns different things depending on where we live. I grew up on the northside which is this Garden Oaks/Hardy Road area we've been discussing, I now live in Spring now and my boyfriend lives in Humble. I do not think of Humble as being east Houston, it's either Humble or Atascocita or Lake Houston. But then again it could be considered "far" northeast by some. Who knows, lol.

((((((Renee)))))))

My heart is breaking for you. There are no words... just know that WS'rs are the most caring group I've found and if anyone is gonna help bring a child home and find justice it is this group right here.

We are keeping you all in our prayers,

Cubby

I am going to get some rest, I will see u all when I wake upnor if I have any other information. Thank u all and please keep praying and have hope and faith

does anyone know how to get ahold of him and tell him?????? even with shrinakge, i think the descpritptions match jaiden more...

I can email them, if anyone feels it would be productive... I have done it before on other cases. I cannot ask them to search for Jaiden but I can simply say I wanted to make sure they were aware of him due to the proximity to Jonathan's case.

Though, letting the HPD know might be more productive. If THEY are unaware of it that is pretty scary. You would think if they were aware of it they would have mentioned it to Tim "oh and by the way, while you are looking, there is this other kid missing too.." :waitasec:

Heading to bed, will see everyone in the morning! Prayers for you and your family Renee.

I think it would be productive! It can't hurt anything anyway

Renee, if you would like to tell us... (after getting some sleep of course) we would love to hear more about Jonathan. :hug:

So he is a very polite young man, very respectful, well spoken. Doesn't sound like he would be the type to be disrespectful to an adult to begin with.

Is he shy or outgoing?

Now for the important kid stuff...

What does he like to do in his free time?
What does he want to be when he grows up?
What are his talents?
What are his favorite foods?
What are his favorite school subjects?
What are his favorite animals?
What are your favorite things/memories about Jonathan?

If you have pictures you'd like to share we can also help you with that. :hug:

I can't say why they didnt live together, I have no idea where the video game was, I believe from what my husband told me was that Jonathan was at his moms house playing video games. I have my own theories but I don't want to make people that know my MIL mad so I will keep them to myself. I also don't consider his mothers husband to be his step dad, they were married after Easter, at that time Jonathan still lived with his granny, remember he just moved in with his mom last month. I know that Angela has known her husband for over a year but over a year ago he was living with us, I don't think that just because ur mom marries someone that, that person automatically becomes ur step parent, they need to prove that they r worthy of being as such. The way he speaks of Jonathan in that video really made me angry, u don't speak like that about a missing child that ur supposedly this loving father figure to.

well I found the link that showed where JF was enrolled in school prior to moving in with his mom. It is Far North East

I am going to get some rest, I will see u all when I wake upnor if I have any other information. Thank u all and please keep praying and have hope and faith

Renee I hope you can get some rest. Prayers already sent up to Our Blessed Mother. Thinking of you and your dear family.

(((((((((((((((((((((RENEE)))))))))))))))))))))))) God Bless you and your Family.

Lol Prudence...and exactly what I mean when I say we're all weird here because we all consider the same parts of towns different things depending on where we live. I grew up on the northside which is this Garden Oaks/Hardy Road area we've been discussing, I now live in Spring now and my boyfriend lives in Humble. I do not think of Humble as being east Houston, it's either Humble or Atascocita or Lake Houston. But then again it could be considered "far" northeast by some. Who knows, lol.

LOL, I know Houston is so strange when it comes to directions and names of freeways. I've lived here my whole life and still don't know what's meant by the NW Freeway, SW Freeway, The Eastex. WTH?

So, who really knows what area the reporter meant by "far" NE Houston? Hopefully we'll get some actual facts from HPD soon. I have been so disappointed by what I've seen from them so far in this case.

well I found the link that showed where JF was enrolled in school prior to moving in with his mom. It is Far North East

Care to share the school name? Still playing catch up :)

Thanks Mel. I don't know a thing about cars. I just wondered if it was expensive or not.

No, it's a 1980's Mercedes. I had a friend in high school who bought and paid for a 1980's Mercedes himself (that was only 10 years ago. lol)

My 1988 BMW was $2,000. The several other 1980's BMW's my family has purchased have been between $1,000 and $2,000.

Not expensive but a lot of people will get that impression since it's a Mercedes or BMW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes