Found Safe AL - Avery Williams, 8, Prattville, 30 July 2017

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Please look out for this young boy. He's only eight years old. This is an active search and it is very serious. I think there is more here than they are saying right now.

http://m.wsfa.com/wsfa/db_330846/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=6IG9VXsN
PRATTVILLE, AL (WSFA) - The Alabama Law Enforcement Agency has issued an Emergency Missing Child Alert for Avery Niles Williams on behalf of the Prattville Police Department. He is eight years old and was last seen in the Candlestick Park area in Prattville.
Avery was last seen wearing an orange shirt with green camouflage pants and black shoes. He was last seen at 4:30 p.m.

HERE IS the WSFA Facebook Page. Good info.

WHY NO AMBER ALERT?

Please bring this little guy home safe and sound.

Attachments

• Avery Pratt.jpg
    Avery Pratt.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 49
Hey Everyone,

Please look out for this young boy. He's only eight years old. This is an active search and it is very serious. I think there is more here than they are saying right now.

HERE IS the WSFA Facebook Page. Good info.

WHY NO AMBER ALERT?

Please bring this little guy home safe and sound.

"If you have any information regarding the whereabouts of Avery Williams, please contact the Prattville Police Department at (334) 595-0208 or call 911.*

Lord,
****We are not heroes, but just average ladies and gentleman answering the call. Even in the worst of times, we reflect on the lives saved, and people rescued.*

****A rescuer is someone who steps up for the challenge, no matter the stress, time, or place. A rescuer is someone who can save a life, while risking thier own.*

****Our reward is from the community we help and serve, just hearing them say thanks for the job well done. We just ask for your guidance, as we help those who need us.*

********In your name we pray,*

***********************************************************************Amen

http://autaugacountyrescue.com/

I hope he is not alone in the woods. What is the weather like now? I guess it is warm enough, but scary. :candle:

Prayers for his safety!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not much information at all.
I've been searching the web for news this morning, but so far not a word. Poor darling. Praying he is located very soon, and very safe.

Does not sound good. Hoping Avery is simply lost....

~~~Happy Dance Time~~~ :skip: :skip: :skip:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back