AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm convinced SK was texting for BW in one hand and sending photos to his own page in the other. I sincerely hope the police are turning the screws on these men. MOO

Do you mean RSW? We have him & DK, but no SK. Not that it's been confusing or anything!

All I know about are the last 2 sent. LE is focusing on what she sent to try to locate her. I'm not sure if they have a record of what the texts say, but I know they're following up with the one she texted last.

New information: It was to a friend of hers in the Grand Bay area who is an admitted drug user (he told LE he was so high that night he can't remember their texts). They have him on their radar and are, I'm pretty sure, trying to get his phone records. Something about his phone carrier not keeping a record of the actual texts, but I'm unclear about how that all works.

My thoughts on her text to him are that she was either trying to get a ride or to get drugs from him. He wasn't someone she dated.

fwiw, how about he is someone she called seeking stuff and he set her up to meet whomever has the drugs?

(it is very common for meth users not to have a direct contact all the time, they might call a meth friend and he sets them up with "his" friend. etc.
Did that make sense?

And if she got hooked up w/someone she didn't know personally ...I really hate to think what could happen. To me that is worse.

All I know about are the last 2 sent. LE is focusing on what she sent to try to locate her. I'm not sure if they have a record of what the texts say, but I know they're following up with the one she texted last.

New information: It was to a friend of hers in the Grand Bay area who is an admitted drug user (he told LE he was so high that night he can't remember their texts). They have him on their radar and are, I'm pretty sure, trying to get his phone records. Something about his phone carrier not keeping a record of the actual texts, but I'm unclear about how that all works.

My thoughts on her text to him are that she was either trying to get a ride or to get drugs from him. He wasn't someone she dated.

I would think he would have reread them before he deleted em!

If she was left at this truck stop she would have been seen! Dont ya think?
I think her phone was there but i do not believe Brit was.
Anyone can send a text message on someone elses phone!

The uncle, Donnie, was under investigation for four months before he turns up dead. And is -just so happens- after he died, two other family members are arrested. Maybe Donnie's suicide forced LE to show their hand in a sense, and bring in the other two oxygen thieves.

And smackdab in the middle of all this, is a young girl, goes missing. Not to mention that it was the uncle on her blood side who had the word incest listed among his heinous deeds.

And the officers said it was the age of the victim that made it heinous.

Knowing this, knowing she has a young daughter and sister, I cannot rap my head around Brittney Wood having a close relationship with the uncle Donnie.
Her mother knew of the investigation yes? Of course that family knows who came forward and who identified at least Donnie, probably the other two as well. I'd say thats why they have a tendency to split down the middle and take sides, as I'd read some random family member said.

She told her friends she was going to uncle Donnie's. She failed to tell her mother this, gave a different explanation.

Either her mother maybe would have expressed disapproval, or she wanted to hide the reason for the visit?

I'd like to find out when these people knew of this investigation, and the accusations against the uncles. I'd like to know when Brittney found out, and how, assuming she hadn't already contributed to the investigation.

I just keep thinking that if they were 'close' as I'd read they were, maybe she wanted some answers for herself, or to confront him. I don't see her as a being constantly methed up with no moral compass, only following where a warm bed or meth would be present. I don't even see her as someone who had her child taken from her because of drug issues. I see her as someone who had a hard life, and did what she could with that was presented to her, which sounds like wasn't much. I think she chose not fight custody proceedings against her because she knew what she couldn't provide, and who on earth would want a child near that extended family.

I think theories of those three uncles messing with her that night is off the mark. I'd say each knew that investigation was going on, and I read that it was the next day he was to be questioned and he knew it. I doubt that he or anyone else was trying to hurt Brittney that night. She sounds like she's out of their age preference anyway.

The only plausible things I can think of are this:
1.) They discussed the accusations, and he got angry (She contronted him angrily, or it later came up as an aside, or maybe even confessed to participation in the investigation) And later, perhaps in the sobriety of morning, decided he doesn't want to live anymore.

2.) She dies as a result of an accident (overdose, etc) He panics knowing the sticky legal situation he is already in, and tries to hide her. And again, perhaps in the sobriety of morning, decides he doesn't want to go through it all.

3.) She runs away. (He gives her money to get out of town to not testify, or he scares her into running away, or just decides randomly that she can't live like this anymore. The uncle's suicide is because of the heat from whats going on with him already.) As an aside: I believe this is what (Mobile? police I think it was) meant when saying she wasn't in trouble. Has nothing to do with drugs, or her uncle's suicide. Its the money and man hours wasted if she's purposely hiding out, she might feel like she can't return now.
They wanted her to know she is not in trouble, yet at least.

I didn't add a 4th option, that the uncle lured her there to silence her.
It seems like she's the one who opted to go there, unless that came from the uncle's wife and the ever rotating story, then I suppose it could be complete malarky.

Completely off topic: I dont' know why all sex offenders aren't considered violent. Their path of destruction is often miles wide and generations long. Not trying to say Brittney was a victim, or point out the resulting troubles, I don't know if she was or wasn't.

Eileen, if he is a regular meth user it wouldn't be far off to say he didn't remember. When ya don't sleep for a couple days you forget ALOT. lol

He also may be cya but for totally different reasons.

I also would like to know when everyone knew of DH's investigations and what was going on with RSW and DK....It didnt just pop up overnight...there had to have been whisperings...And im sure CW knew this its her brother and Brothers in law!

Is the truck stop the pilot truck stop ?

Also doest anyone have the tennesse address for RW?

Pilot truck stops are different than TA. Pilot and what used to be called flying J are now owned by the same company (pilot corp I believe based out of Knoxville, TN)

TA truck stops years ago were 76's. Remember a red circle with 76 in it? There still are a few of those in California!

Anyway, the TA in question is a older property, while I don't believe BW herself was at the property it would be possible for her to enter and leave the property without being captured on camera. If she arrived in a vehicle and exited the vehicle in the back parking lot area she would not have been seen.

A little information..... In the seedy type truck stops, the back row is where a person parks if they wish to engage in illegal activity like purchasing a prostitute, purchasing, consuming or selling drugs or other illegal goods and or consuming alcohol. The back row is chosen because of little to no lighting and no cameras. Drug dealers, pimps and ladies of the evening are aware of this and know how to access these areas without being seen by cameras.

I have an important update/correction.

One of my sources who has repeatedly told me DH was at Styx River when he shot himself was incorrect. He was "near" his home in Fairhope. Not at the home, but near it in a remote area.

I sincerely apologize for all of the confusion that I apparently created. I can only explain that the information coming in and out is very fragmented and everyone involved is trying to piece it together. What seemed like a minor detail to my source was a major detail to you all here. When I asked for confirmation, that source never double checked, just assumed their info was correct. I have received the information from another source who knows all of the players, talks to LE, etc.

From now on, if anything is questionable, I will check with more than one source to confirm it. So far, that's the only thing that I know of that was questionable. Again, I am so sorry.

I'm wondering if BW shot the uncle and it just looks like a suicide. And that she is hiding somewhere because she is responsible. Maybe he tried to do something to her she didnt like, and he had a gun, and things went south.

Not that Baldwin County LE is perfect, but they did forensic testing and determined he did shoot himself. Add to that her phone never pinged in Fairhope.

snipped by me for space

I'd like to find out when these people knew of this investigation, and the accusations against the uncles. I'd like to know when Brittney found out, and how, assuming she hadn't already contributed to the investigation.

I just keep thinking that if they were 'close' as I'd read they were, maybe she wanted some answers for herself, or to confront him. I don't see her as a being constantly methed up with no moral compass, only following where a warm bed or meth would be present. I don't even see her as someone who had her child taken from her because of drug issues. I see her as someone who had a hard life, and did what she could with that was presented to her, which sounds like wasn't much. I think she chose not fight custody proceedings against her because she knew what she couldn't provide, and who on earth would want a child near that extended family.

I think theories of those three uncles messing with her that night is off the mark. I'd say each knew that investigation was going on, and I read that it was the next day he was to be questioned and he knew it. I doubt that he or anyone else was trying to hurt Brittney that night. She sounds like she's out of their age preference anyway.

The only plausible things I can think of are this:
1.) They discussed the accusations, and he got angry (She contronted him angrily, or it later came up as an aside, or maybe even confessed to participation in the investigation) And later, perhaps in the sobriety of morning, decided he doesn't want to live anymore.

2.) She dies as a result of an accident (overdose, etc) He panics knowing the sticky legal situation he is already in, and tries to hide her. And again, perhaps in the sobriety of morning, decides he doesn't want to go through it all.

3.) She runs away. (He gives her money to get out of town to not testify, or he scares her into running away, or just decides randomly that she can't live like this anymore. The uncle's suicide is because of the heat from whats going on with him already.) As an aside: I believe this is what (Mobile? police I think it was) meant when saying she wasn't in trouble. Has nothing to do with drugs, or her uncle's suicide. Its the money and man hours wasted if she's purposely hiding out, she might feel like she can't return now.
They wanted her to know she is not in trouble, yet at least.

I didn't add a 4th option, that the uncle lured her there to silence her.
It seems like she's the one who opted to go there, unless that came from the uncle's wife and the ever rotating story, then I suppose it could be complete malarky.

I can only tell you what BW's parents knew, not the extended family (especially WWH and MWK). They knew about DH being investigated because he was not staying at home due to the pending investigation. However, I don't know that they believed the allegations [don't shoot the messenger!], maybe because they didn't know much about the facts of the case or what exactly he was accused of. We all know of instances where people are accused of things they are not guilty of, so my guess is they wanted to believe in his innocence. I'm not saying that was right, I'm just saying I believe that's what was going on.

BW's parents & step-parents did NOT KNOW about RSW & DK being investigated. They were only informed after the arrests were made and they were devastated. They're not actors--they were devastated. I knew about DH's pending investigation prior to the MWM reporting it, but I hadn't heard a whisper about anyone else being involved in anything. There may be those who doubt, but of this, I have no doubt.

I wish I could say you are mistaken about BW's drug use, but she was described as heavy into meth. When she had custody of PH, the DHR got involved and that is how AH ended up with custody of PH. But you are right about her having a hard life.

My sincere hope is she had little to no knowledge of the sexual abuse going on. Because of her drug use and the importance it had in her life, I believe many of her actions were motivated by it. I believe she went to see DH relating to her drug use. There was some history there and that's one of the reasons she hung out with him.

I am not attempting to malign anyone, simply provided some personal knowledge of her lifestyle, background, and typical behavior in order to shed light on what may have factored into her disappearance. For those who may not have had the opportunity to read the 45 pages here and those in the previous thread, I am a verified insider in this case and have been given permission to present information without the need for sources based on my personal relationship with BW and her family.

Zeaux, do you (or anyone really) have a list of Brittney's email addys, im monickers, etc? What are some games she played online, or on an Xbox360/PS3/Wii...etc?

Could she have sold a gun to her uncle?

Brittney has been said to do meth. Her online comments suggest she's done weed - a lot - as well. Do you know if she sold drugs as well as did them?

Her friends that are into meth, can you give a hint as to who they are? Then we can search records.

It'll take some time for me to catch up, but I just read where you said you were wrong about MWK being with WWH when Donnie was found. You said you've been corrected & it was WWH's friend that was actually there. Who is the friend? Is it her best friend?

You informed that Donnie shot himself in his vehicle. This is a definite, right? For some reason I still see his home being mentioned in the media. That's why I'm wondering.

Lastly, I'm sorry I fell asleep on you guys the other night. I'm at the beach & my kids are stealing all of my energy lol.

Oooh almost forgot... What is Brittney's cell #? Her new one as well as old ones, please, especially prior to having her own plan.

Bbl. :blowkiss:

Zeaux, if DH was into drugs, could you please advise his drug of choice? In looking at his pics, he didn't look like a drug user to me. Most are typically skinny with withdrawn facial skin, old looking eyes and deep creases around their mouths.

Zeaux, if DH was into drugs, could you please advise his drug of choice? In looking at his pics, he didn't look like a drug user to me. Most are typically skinny with withdrawn facial skin, old looking eyes and deep creases around their mouths.

He was on prescription pain meds!
OxyC maybe?

I have an important update/correction.

One of my sources who has repeatedly told me DH was at Styx River when he shot himself was incorrect. He was "near" his home in Fairhope. Not at the home, but near it in a remote area.

I sincerely apologize for all of the confusion that I apparently created. I can only explain that the information coming in and out is very fragmented and everyone involved is trying to piece it together. What seemed like a minor detail to my source was a major detail to you all here. When I asked for confirmation, that source never double checked, just assumed their info was correct. I have received the information from another source who knows all of the players, talks to LE, etc.

From now on, if anything is questionable, I will check with more than one source to confirm it. So far, that's the only thing that I know of that was questionable. Again, I am so sorry.

I hope CW or someone with her is writing down everything that is said and who said it. It's hard for me to keep track of this mess and I don't have a daughter missing and eat/ sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member