Identified! TN - Carryville, LIVING female, 15-21, mentally disabled, Jun'12 - Lynn Cameron

She actually resembles two different folks I know- one who experienced a TBI in childhood, and another who has a genetic condition known as Stickler syndrome (I think it has another name as well- can't recall offhand.) I wonder if maybe Caryville could also put a call out for geneticists, neurologists, neuropsych professionals, etc in addition to ob/gyns? Maybe a profile to all specialty medical centers in the areas mentioned?

I hope and pray she is ID'd quickly as well. And I sure hope she has not been abused. :(

I have searched around today and can't find anything new. Maddening!

I am saddened to hear that this young girl may have had a child because there is now a possibility she has been abused. I really hope they find who she is and who dropped her off. I am thankful for the sleuthers who are helping out with her situation.

The LDS /Mormon community frequently uses the term 'God the Father' in both formal and casual religious teachings, prayers, church services, etc. There are other faiths who do so as well but not to the extent that the LDS/Mormon's are known to do. Wouldn't hurt to make contact with any LDS Community Services in the areas Jane is suspected to have visited or lived.

Has anyone started going through missing persons from 10-20 years ago and comparing photos? I'll try to get on the computer tonight to do it, I'll do what I can from here, but this is a very sad story.

I just read the article posted above. A couple things I would like to add...

The C-Section looking scar could actually be from a total abdominal hysterectomy. It is fairly common when developmentally different young women enter into to puberty or start their menstrual cycles for them to have massive behavioral or physical issues. This can be from the hormones, the pain and cramps or even hormonal triggered seizures. Often times both uterus and ovaries are removed if a parent, guardian, etc can prove it does not interfere with the persons reproductive rights (yes, everyone has those) and by keeping the organs creates greater physical harm. A court case is typical prior to the procedure. It is also not totally uncommon to do this if the person is at risk of getting pregnant due to mental age, poor boundaries, etc. So…I wouldn’t assume she had a baby due to a scar.

When the police go on to question her about the “baby” it is very possible given how delayed she is that the only baby she is aware of would be Jesus in a Manger type baby. She may have a fascination with that baby and would know from those around her, that the baby is god our father without really fully understanding that. The police are using questioning techniques that are not appropriate for her developmental level. This is an example of how police questioning with those who are unable to express themselves or understand the line of questioning often implicate themselves for things they do not do or have no clue about. She is not in trouble, but, imagine how many times in the past the disabled have admitted to murders, rapes and robberies they did not commit…

I am sure this young lady had many state services somewhere. She would require intensive one on one for many basic things each day. Hopefully, the police will send this information to other states and a provider agency will recognize her. I hope she didn’t “age” out of a foster/intensive care home and the people abandoned her because they were no longer getting paid.

Has anyone started going through missing persons from 10-20 years ago and comparing photos? I'll try to get on the computer tonight to do it, I'll do what I can from here, but this is a very sad story.

Another option would be to search the adoption exchange sites in the states where they think she may be from. Most states have adoption sites for high needs, special needs children and young adults who are looking for that forever home. Often the state will subsidize a caretaker to adopt special needs children...

http://www.dfps.state.tx.us/application/TARE/Search.aspx/Children Texas

http://www.adoptinfo-il.org/waiting-children/ Illinois

etc...

Yeah, I went through some the other day. Mostly IL and MO. I can't say I saw anything that looked like it could be her.

The only one I could even come close to age wise is Morgan Nick.

I've read the linked articles is there an height/weight and eye color listed?

Link is down for me, but so glad to hear this! thanks, daisy7!

MSM isn't reporting the latest developments - not as far as I have been able to tell.

Glad her family was found, but I hope LE and the authorities dig into just who and why someone let her out at a bar at night!

This says her own MOTHER left her at the bar. A mother left her special needs child alone at a bar in different state?! I can not wrap my brain around this. Why?

Because her Mom cannot handle it & gave up on her by placed Lynn at the bar. I think she expected men from the bar is more likely to harm her and take advantage of her and end up killing her. Fortunately, it didn't happen that way. She's probably regret the action.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back