TES Needs Food and Water Announced at 10:15 AM TODAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ltmamasan

Waiting For Justice
Reaction score
TES needs water asap!!! The command center is basically begging for it.

Crystal Springs delivers. 407-625-3523 or 2035

If anyone can help out in any way, please do help by providing the water they need.

Thank you.

TES needs water asap!!! The command center is basically begging for it.

Crystal Springs delivers. 407-625-3523 or 2035

If anyone can help out in any way, please do help by providing the water they need.

Thank you.

Ok, they just gave a new number to donate water:

New number to donate water 800-669-3402

On Murt's site they just said TES needs water. I believe they want it sent to the command center.

On Murt's site they just said TES needs water. I believe they want it sent to the command center.

That number turned out to be their office in Cali.
They gave me the number in Orlando. It's 407-291-7461. the branch admin is
Diana or David can be asked for.

I just spoke with Cathy at the Crystle Springs head quarters and I think they may be going out to donate water for the search team. She told me they do donate and I explained the situation and how many people were in need of water, 5,000 to 8,000 and she said they may be able to help out. I am trying to get David Watson's number. He is the rep in Orlando, if anyone can find it give him a call and let him know he has an email or fax waiting. Thanks.. They should be contacting David Watson in Orlando to set up delivery. But, just in case... Please if you are in the area and can drop some bottle water or food off that would be greatly appreciated. Hope this helps. UPDATE: THE OFFICE IS CLOSED ON THE WEEKEND BUT THEY SAID THEY MAY BE ABLE TO SET SOMETHING UP FOR MONDAY WHERE THE WATER WILL BE GIVEN AT A DISCOUNT RATE. LIKE A TENT SALE. Caylee Search Command Post In Desperate Need of Supplies
The command post for the Caylee Anthony search is in desperate need of supplies. It is not even noon and they have already ran out of water and food for the search volunteers.

Tim Miller has asked me to post a request for supplies. Anything anyone could send over here would be greatly appreciated.
Items can be delivered to:

The corner of Judge and Shadowridge
SE Corner
Orlando, FL Click here for map
Keep checking back for all the latest developments!

I just spoke with Cathy at the Crystle Springs head quarters and I think they may be going out to donate water for the search team. She told me they do donate and I explained the situation and how many people were in need of water, 5,000 to 8,000 and she said they may be able to help out. I am trying to get David Watson's number. He is the rep in Orlando, if anyone can find it give him a call and let him know he has an email or fax waiting. Thanks.. They should be contacting David Watson in Orlando to set up delivery. But, just in case... Please if you are in the area and can drop some bottle water or food off that would be greatly appreciated. Hope this helps.

That number turned out to be their office in Cali.
They gave me the number in Orlando. It's 407-291-7461. the branch admin is
Diana or David can be asked for.

In the meantime, I'm making sure my pick up truck is filled with the bottled waters from my two homes in the hurricane zone. May not make a dent with 3K people but if anyone who is driving makes an effort to bring a case, I'm sure the need for water will be greatly helped.

Hey everyone I just got off the phone with Carol and she said they have very little water available

She said the easiest way to donate for water would be to go to http://www.texasequusearch.org/

click on the donate button

then shoot an email to Barb at Barbara.collins@texasequusearch.org
with the amount you donated

They are getting ready to head into a meeting and will be unreachable by phone but will have the emails and from that they can go out and make a water run

The local businesses will donate. Should. Will.

Just donate to TES. They're going to get too much water. LOL

Anheuser-Busch has a long history of donating cans of water so I thought it might be a good idea, since I live in the same town as the headquarters, if I could persuade them to donate water to TES.

ok...I called Anheuser-Busch....they said I had to call the Orlando distributor and then they would, in turn, have to be the ones to call Anheuser-Busch if they wanted to participate in donating water. So, I called the Orlando distributor...but got a voicemail...I left a very detailed message and gave them my name and number here.

Anheuser-Busch's number is 314-577-2000

City Beverages (Orlando distributor)'s number is 407-851-7100

If anyone else wants to hound these folks so they get the message loud and clear to donate, give them a call.

---------

Also, now they are asking for food as well as water. If someone down in Orlando could either contact agencies such as Salvation Army or Red Cross in the Orlando area, maybe they would be willing to help.

I just called Kraft Corporate (Oscar Mayer, etc) in another state and the girl right away knew all about Caylee but when I told of the food/snacks/water situation, she immediately launched into a speech she said she had to read to deny...when she was done she whispered that she was going to try to talk to a boss but didn't guarantee anything...

Publix Corporate is in Lakeland,FL (45 minutes from Orlando) they didn't answer phone but worth some others trying: 863-688-1188.

Frito-Lay/Pepsi has a huge distribution center in Orlando - 407-522-1903

That's all I have - still at work - will rack the brain for more!

Another water company through Nestle:

Zephyrhills Water

Corporate number 203-531-4100

I just challenged a friend not to exchange Christmas gifts this year and we just donated $50.00 more to TES instead.

Every little bit helps - let's be Caylee's Secret Santa this year.

Hey everyone I just got off the phone with Carol and she said they have very little water available

She said the easiest way to donate for water would be to go to http://www.texasequusearch.org/

click on the donate button

then shoot an email to Barb at Barbara.collins@texasequusearch.org
with the amount you donated

They are getting ready to head into a meeting and will be unreachable by phone but will have the emails and from that they can go out and make a water run

Thanks so much! :)

Where is all the leftover water FEMA shipped down to Florida?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff