Kiomarie and other issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
We have a bit of a disagreement going on here between a handful of posters and it is making discussion difficult if not impossible.

These people know who they are and if you do not know what I am talking about, then that is a good thing.

I am telling you all this because I am going to go through a lot of information when I get a chance and then set some parameters. Threads have been removed with dozens of posts deleted and it was just getting ridiculous.

So, I will reopen discussion about KioMarie and other issues at some point. I don't want to shut down the conversation but some are making it impossible to discuss.

In the meantime my patience has been worn thin with everyone complaining about everyone else, so please if you don't like a topic,

stay out of the thread.

I would like to correct a mistake I passed on on the previous thread. At this late date, I was reading that the Gonzalez house that KMTC mentioned to LE backs up to the remains site. I remembered a lot of talk on this subject early in the case, many reliable posters saying that Caylee's remains had been found right down the middle line behind two houses with owners named Gz and Fz, so when I read this again recently I didn't question it and was passing it on. Double checking the tax maps I noticed the error, that (unless ownership has changed of some of the houses in the past year) the G house is across the street and cattycorner from the houses that do back up to the remains site. It's just around the corner from the site, but not backing up to the site. :)

Edited to add-- oops! I may have to correct my correction. Princess Rose just provided me with a link that shows some of the residents at the two houses on the corner (that back up to the remains site) did or do have these surnames, with Caylee's remains site being right behind them like down a middle line between the two. So, that appears to be correct after all. The link was on Scared Monkeys, are we allowed to post a SM link here? I can't remember. Or maybe just paste the content here if we can.

My Friends,

When I read a post like this from one of the most kind and patient people I know then there is no doubt that this issue needs to get under control fast.

I hate to ban but I won't hesitate if people don't stop making the discussion difficult. Like Jbean said, stay away from it if you don't like it.

Jbean has not told me who these posters are because she knows I have zero patience for this type of behavior and would ban them.

Please, do as Jbean asks and there will not be a problem.

Thank you,
Tricia

If you all want to discuss Kiomarie's statements here then go ahead and use this thread.

She is currently not a suspect so keep that in mind when posting.

If you misstate a fact, expect it to be corrected and don't take it personally. Please correct yourself and move on.
If a couple posters have already pointed out the error, we don't need a group of people continually correcting the error . Continue to read the thread and see if it has already been addressed.If someone is posting information as fact and no link is supplied, ask for the link and if it doesn't materialize because the poster is offline, or has you on ignore or just misses the request, just report and I will look into it. If a couple posters have already asked for the link, no need to keep aksking.

Please do not post the same information over and over and over.... and over.

If you have an interpretation of a fact that is different than others, or an opinion that is different than others, don't be surprised or put off if it is challenged by others.Don't alert because people are challenging you.

Alert on posts that violate etiquette or TOS. If we agree it will be edited or removed. If we don't think it is a violation, it will stand.

Admin and mods are not online 24/7. We do not read every post. So, if by chance we see an offensive post right away and can deal with it we will. But if we don't come back online for a few hours and don't get the alert until then, it will take longer for the post to be removed.

I get accused of handling some posts faster than others as though it is intentional. It is all about timing , no more no less.

Please, just dicusss and don't attack each other directly or indirectly. Insulting groups of posters that feel a certain way would be an example of attacking someone indiectly.Don't bully people that have a different opinion than you may have.

Don't be afraid to listen to an alternate point of view. You don't have to change your mind nor do you have to change the mind of anyone else.

If the topic and idiscussion is way off your thinking and it is a source of frustration, then move to another thread.

Thanks everyone for reading this whole thing. I have read alot of alerts and pms and trying to address them all.

On the previous thread we were discussing the change in KMTC's official statement and wondering what was ever found out about the "other Casey" that she changed her story to, etc. Please note that as before, this is no accusation toward KMTC. I am one of the people on the board who have not accused anyone, KMTC included.

I don't know what the change in KMTC's statements means. That's why I was asking questions. Of course anytime a witness changes his/her story, especially on the subject of when the victim was last seen or heard alive, it's of interest in a case like this.

KMTC contacted LE early in the case and met with a detective on July 19 at the Elementary School around the corner from the Anthony home and her home and very near where the remains would later be found. Her statements again:

KMTC-- July 19, 2008
http://cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/au...z08-069208.wma

KMTC -- Undated
http://cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/au...marieCruz2.wma

KMTC Aug. 12, 2008
Transcript: http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Cr...omarie0812.pdf

KMTC phone call Aug. 12, 2008
Transcript: http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Cr...0call-0812.pdf

Let's see if these will work or if Musikman will have to come to the rescue again! :) Someone explain to me, if I copy a link address straight from the page it doesn't work, but when I go to the audio link there's no address there that I can capture to post....

Well in the meantime, here's the link to the great interview guide by PattyG on our resource page, scroll down to post #10. [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72088"]Interview Reference Guide To Finding All Interviews, Motions, Grand Jury and Trials. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

On the previous thread we were discussing the change in KMTC's official statement and wondering what was ever found out about the "other Casey" that she changed her story to, etc. Please note that as before, this is no accusation toward KMTC. I am one of the people on the board who have not accused anyone, KMTC included.

I don't know what the change in KMTC's statements means. That's why I was asking questions. Of course anytime a witness changes his/her story, especially on the subject of when the victim was last seen or heard alive, it's of interest in a case like this.

KMTC contacted LE early in the case and met with a detective on July 19 at the Elementary School around the corner from the Anthony home and her home. Her statements again:

http://cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/au...z08-069208.wma

http://cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/au...marieCruz2.wma

Transcript: http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Cr...omarie0812.pdf

Transcript: http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Cr...0call-0812.pdf

Let's see if these will work or if Musikman will have to come to the rescue again! :) Someone explain to me, if I copy a link address straight from the page it doesn't work, but when I go to the audio link there's no address there that I can capture to post....
Hi seagull65. None of the links are working...:blushing:

Here are links that work. Seagull, if you highlight, copy and past, the link won't work; if you right click the link, copy and then paste, it will work.

July 19 audio
http://cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/audio/KiomarieCruz08-069208.wma

July 19 audio Transcript (transcript itself done Aug 12)
http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Cruz Kiomarie0812.pdf

Undated audio
http://cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/audio/KiomarieCruz2.wma

Undated audio transcript (actual transcript done Aug 12)
http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Cruz Kiomarie phone call-0812.pdf

I would like to correct a mistake I passed on on the previous thread. At this late date, I was reading that the Gonzalez house that KMTC mentioned to LE backs up to the remains site. I remembered a lot of talk on this subject early in the case, many reliable posters saying that Caylee's remains had been found right down the middle line behind two houses with owners named Gz and Fz, so when I read this again recently I didn't question it and was passing it on. Double checking the tax maps I noticed the error, that (unless ownership has changed of some of the houses in the past year) the G house is across the street and cattycorner from the houses that do back up to the remains site. It's just around the corner from the site, but not backing up to the site. :)

Edited to add-- oops! I may have to correct my correction. Princess Rose just provided me with a link that shows some of the residents at the two houses on the corner (that back up to the remains site) did or do have these surnames, with Caylee's remains site being right behind them like down a middle line between the two. So, that appears to be correct after all. The link was on Scared Monkeys, are we allowed to post a SM link here? I can't remember. Or maybe just paste the content here if we can.

BBM

Seagull, according to the property appraiser there is no Gonzalez that lives in either of those houses backing up to the remains site.

I think we would need more proof than a poster at SM saying there was someone there by that name. Some kind of documentation, not speculation.

Was that provided? :)

BBM

Seagull, according to the property appraiser there is no Gonzalez that lives in either of those houses backing up to the remains site.

I think we would need more proof than a poster at SM saying there was someone there by that name. Some kind of documentation, not speculation.

Its a little complicated.

The owner of 4701 Hopespring has a different last name than Gonzalez today, but back in early 2008 she had the last name Gonzalez. There is a 0$ sale on 4/17/2008 from a P. Gonzalez to an F. Gonzalez - I am guessing as part of a divorce settlement. Today Ms. F. has a different last name.

This can all be found on the Orange County Property Appraiser's website.

Its a little complicated.

The owner of 4701 Hopespring has a different last name than Gonzalez today, but back in early 2008 she had the last name Gonzalez. There is a 0$ sale on 4/17/2008 from a P. Gonzalez to an F. Gonzalez - I am guessing as part of a divorce settlement. Today Ms. F. has a different last name.

This can all be found on the Orange County Property Appraiser's website.

You are correct as always JWG! :bow:

I just looked at the current owner, not previous owners.

Maybe she took back her maiden name?

BBM

Anyway, as you can see in my post further up the page, I asked if I could post the link because I wasn't sure if links were allowed from there due to viruses. It was the white page listings I was looking at that had been posted at SM, showing residents by those names at the two addresses there on the corner, 4701/4709. Should we ask for the old thread to be reopened on that subject?

seagull65 said:
Or should we just ask for the old thread to be reopened on that subject?

which thread are you looking to have reopened?

My apologies Seagull, I did not mean that you were speculating, but that the posters over at SM were. :)

The thread that JBean referenced may have the answers to all of your questions, though.

if you go to whitepages.com and use reverse lookup on those addresses you can find the G name at 4701 and a Z name at 4709.

knock it off

ETA: the posts I am referring to have been removed in case you all think I have lost it.

I wasn't the one asking any questions, Musikman. :waitasec: I was the one who made the original post you were questioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member