John Mayer apologizes for Playboy interview

Dark Knight

Reaction score
NEW YORK – John Mayer is apologizing for his mouth.

The Grammy-winner took to his Twitter page to make amends for his latest inflammatory comments — this time, in the March edition of Playboy.

In it, he calls former girlfriend Jessica Simpson "sexual napalm" and says Jennifer Aniston is a technophobe who wishes she could go back to her career prime in 1998. He also uses the N-word.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100211/ap_en_mu/us_people_john_mayer

Ugh! I can't stand this guy!!!!!!!!!!

NEW YORK – John Mayer is apologizing for his mouth.

in the March edition of Playboy.

March? It took this long to get to the Playboy "articles"? Playboy has always been a magazine where one can "let down your hair" and "bare your soles" in interviews.

Lastly, the statute of limitations for Playboy is, um, one month, until the next set of "articles" come out. :wink:

So the guy can "bare his soul" that he's a condescending idiot? Uh, ok. I personally don't care for the guy or the magazine. Too degrading to women.

Wow- I had no clue he was like this.. what a shame.

I'm freely admitting my ignorance:

Since I can't access the article (blocked on work computer...but I AM on my lunch break, LOL)

what does "sexual napalm" mean? I can't read the article to put it in context, etc.

I'm so curious, LOL! Help a gal out!

Since I can't access the article (blocked on work computer...but I AM on my lunch break, LOL)

what does "sexual napalm" mean? I can't read the article to put it in context, etc.

Basically, he said that for him, Jessica Simpson was like crack cocaine, sexually. That he was addicted to her. That if he could have, he would have snorted her. I took the sexual napalm to mean that she was just able to completely destroy him (in a good way) with her sexuality.

Hmm, not sure what napalm is but in the article he talks about how good Jessica was in bed and says that the sex was like a drug.

Napalm is a bomb.

so basically, she literally rocked his world lol

I'm glad you guys explained that to me. I had just the opposite in mind (of course, I haven't read the article...just snippets here and there). I thought sexual napalm would mean that she killed it (the mood, or other things).

I'm glad you guys explained that to me. I had just the opposite in mind (of course, I haven't read the article...just snippets here and there). I thought sexual napalm would mean that she killed it (the mood, or other things).

Yeah, no. Quite the opposite. As classless as it may have been, he did pay her a huge compliment.

March? It took this long to get to the Playboy "articles"? Playboy has always been a magazine where one can "let down your hair" and "bare your soles" in interviews.

Lastly, the statute of limitations for Playboy is, um, one month, until the next set of "articles" come out. :wink:

March is next month, which means, if Playboy is like other magazines, it will go on sale in just a week or two, and subscribers probably already have it.

I'm glad I found this out about him. I really liked the guy and I liked his music. What a putz......Jeez
Now I know why he couldn't stay in a relationship.

I just read this morning he and Taylor Swift were going to get together and HER MOM put her foot down on this right away. Said his past was too much for her daughter..Thank God

Goz

Wow, he sure has a mouth on him, doesn't he? Guess he needs to learn when to shut it.

That's what I thought too until I read more!! It could be either really bad or really good, depending on the context!

THANKS WS'ERS! :woohoo:

Glad you could interpret it for me.

Ugh, wow. TMI for me, I guess. Doesn't sound like the greatest of guys, that's for sure.

John Mayer = D-Bag! I can't stand his music or his personality. He's always disgusted me with the carp that flies out of his mouth. This isn't the first time he displayed his idiocy. Yuk.

"A lady in the street but a freak in the bed"..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back