GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

SurfieTX

Reaction score
03-abigail-hernandez-3-jpg.jpg

http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/co...teen/-/9857858/22365378/-/6qmpqd/-/index.html

Conway police were searching for a 14-year-old girl who went missing Wednesday afternoon.

Authorities said Abigail Hernandez was last seen leaving Kennet High School on foot around 2:30 p.m.

Based on a K-9 track, police think she did arrive at her home on Village Way in North Conway, but she wasn't there by the time her mother got home.

Hernandez was described as 5 feet 4 inches tall and 118 pounds, with brown hair and eyes and an olive complexion. She was last seen wearing black yoga pants and a grey sweatshirt.

Anyone with information is urged to call Conway police at 603-356-5715.

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/co.../22365378/-/6qmpqd/-/index.html#ixzz2hK6rICQW

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5

Hollye's key points map: Key points
Hollye's full map: Full map

NH - Abigail Hernandez, 14, North Conway, 9 Oct 2013 **MEDIA THREAD **NO DISCUSSION**

AmandaReckonwith's Case Archive

Please continue here and remember the rules. You can find them right here: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community AND don't overlook these!!!!

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civl and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

MINORS: Websleuths.com™ does not allow the naming of, or photographs of, minors (children under the age of 18) on the Site unless the child is a missing or deceased person or where law enforcement has identified the minor as a perpetrator of a crime and the minor will be tried as an adult. If a missing child is found and it is learned that such minor was the victim of child exploitation, references to the child’s name and likeness will be removed, and further posting of such information will not be allowed.

Thanks,

Cat

Hummm. I am not so sure about that. It costs money to make a move. Money, time and energy. Plus with two girls uprooting them all the time from one place to another. Women are nesters.

I wonder.

MOO

I knew a family that moved often because they worked with a leasing company that had lots of properties and they got very inexpensive rent on places that were not yet rented out long-term by long term tenants. This family did this for financial reasons and they would have to move if their place got a rented out. But so long as it wasnt rented, they got to live there for a very small monthly fee.

The landlords did this because they dont want their place sitting vacant and it was a way to keep someone in the place so it would not be torn up by vandals.

Does anybody know how many times did AH and family moved? Or if you could direct me to the answer in another thread that would be wonderful!

Does anybody know how many times did AH and family moved? Or if you could direct me to the answer in another thread that would be wonderful!

Somebody listed all the moves and all the towns. Do we have a place where we archive things like that?

Seems about 6 moves but no time frame was given.

MOO

Fox25 just ran a teaser about more information on Abby's case.

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20131107/NEWS07/131109367

article from tonight...... after sitting back and refreshing my memory about the initial response in the first 2 days.... i'm sorry but they responded in full force like they do in the MOVIES.... like the second the FBI arrived on scene they treated this like a madman was on the loose, like as if they knew a stranger snatched her.... usually the help trickles in over the course of the week.... this was like BAM first thing in the morning on Oct 10th and early arrivals on the evening of the 9th hit the ground and started scouring all the desolate parts of conway........ even though I said how Nh LE gets better and more well trained with each case, honestly this response is NOT anything I have ever seen before in NH

article from tonight...... after sitting back and refreshing my memory about the initial response in the first 2 days.... i'm sorry but they responded in full force like they do in the MOVIES.... like the second the FBI arrived on scene they treated this like a madman was on the loose, like as if they knew a stranger snatched her.... usually the help trickles in over the course of the week.... this was like BAM first thing in the morning on Oct 10th and early arrivals on the evening of the 9th hit the ground and started scouring all the desolate parts of conway........ even though I said how Nh LE gets better and more well trained with each case, honestly this response is NOT anything I have ever seen before in NH

I am not experienced like many of our great posters but I have to agree. I never saw such a show of force so quickly from so many agencies.

I remember thinking how well organized NH was when called on for Missing Children and was quite impressed.

So if this is something unusual what would you owe that too? Curious here.

MOO

i keep leaning back towards stranger abduction.... or an adult male that she may have been aquainted with...... it could even be an aquaintace of JDC through his work and business,,,, i know he would HATE to think that, but it is very possible

ETA .... oh and if it was an aquaintance of JDC..... so God help them if he and his son gets to them first......

Seems they searched in a very concentrated area, large in acres, but concentrated.

i keep leaning back towards stranger abduction.... or an adult male that she may have been aquainted with...... it could even be an aquaintace of JDC through his work and business,,,, i know he would HATE to think that, but it is very possible

ETA .... oh and if it was an aquaintance of JDC..... so God help them if he and his son gets to them first......

I am leaning toward somebody in the condo arena. Maintenance, gardening or maybe tenant.

Somebody she would see and talk to when she came home from school and took her dogs out. Somebody she thought was harmless but wasn't.

I am sure by now they have checked everybody living by her out really well.

Hummm just thinking. A lot of Lawn Care workers in our area are Hispanic could that be a connection to Abby? Somebody she thought was friend and not foe.

Something to think about.

MOO

Adult male she was acquainted with. They really need to go back to Fryeburg MOO MOO

Were the moves all within Conway area, same school district?

ETA .... oh and if it was an aquaintance of JDC..... so God help them if he and his son gets to them first...... (bbm)

At least they'll have saved the hardworking citizens of New Hampshire a good bit of taxpayer money..

(Sidenote: JDC has earned quite a big place in my heart recently. He seems like a straight-up mountain papa-grizzly. I wish more people had someone like that rooting for them, especially with the fleet of pitchfork filled trucks that apparently come included.)

I've become a huge fan of JDC. If he gets to whomever it is first, I'll smile and sleep well.

just to add--besides the enormous response from Le--
that the incident was initially reported as violent. I know, know, know we keep repeating what we know was wrong
That it was a violent scene (not?),
that she never got home (really, even though they said she did--for days they said this)
that the phone pinged and didn't mean it was used at 6:30 (also said for days)
that she disappeared from a populated area (?)

What I keep thinking about is the way it seemed planned, was close so close to her birthday. That the relatives keep asking her to come home.
What's going on?

Very interesting summary. What would be your take on all this? What could have caused LE to bring out the heavy artillery from almost day one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell