17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a quick and VERY amateur video I just made regarding the PF9, as there were some questions earlier about sounds in the 911 call. I don't know what the sounds were, but wanted to show what sound this would make if you were "preparing to use/carry etc.."

I'm not a gun expert, just someone who carries.

PF9 - YouTube

Anadarko

That was so helpful, Anadarko! Thanks so much for taking the time to do this video for us. YOU ROCK! :rocker:

Ok now off to compare the sounds in the 911 call!

wm

The initial police report stated he was bleeding from his nose and the back of his head.

I know a lot of people do not believe that report, but I just thought I'd point that out.

Initial report also states by a PO “While the SFD was attending to Zimmerman, I over heard him state “I was yelling for someone to help me, but no one would help me.”

At this time he did not know that the scream was captures on the 911 call. It is my opinion that it WAS GZ screaming on the 911 tape.

How long does that screaming last until the shots are fired? Would anybody have had time to hear and come save him?

Initial report also states by a PO “While the SFD was attending to Zimmerman, I over heard him state “I was yelling for someone to help me, but no one would help me.”

At this time he did not know that the scream was captures on the 911 call. It is my opinion that it WAS GZ screaming on the 911 tape.

I agree.
I think it was GZ also.

From the evidence I have SEEN:
I think he was attacked.
I think he wanted help so he didn't have to shoot TM.

I think this is self defense.

BUT, I have not seen all the evidence and I try to look at each new thing with an open mind.

2nd degree murder? I'm thinking they have something pretty solid.

Quoting gxm
BBM.

GZ did not make 46 calls in a year. The call records show that he made about 45 calls from 2004 to 2012, that's about an eight-year period. It's this sort of misinformation that makes me feel sympathy for GZ. The truth is bad enough, it doesn't require embellishment.

(Not directed at you Donjeta, I just find it frustrating that this bad info is still floating around in the memesphere.)

JMO, OMO, and

thanks for the correction. I'll rephrase and say that I find it astonishing that he didn't know the street addresses after all that time he'd spent on neighborhood watch patrol and dealing with whichever issues the residents thought fit to call him about after the flyer was published instructing them to.

There are not that many streets there.

How long does that screaming last until the shots are fired? Would anybody have had time to hear and come save him?

Not long enough for someone to intervene and I can't say I blame neighbors for not trying to do so.

What i can't wait for, is all this "secret evidence" to come out. If Zimmerman had the wounds he says he did, i want to see the photographs, i want to see or hear the testimoney of the EMT onsite that attended to him. He says he was bleeding? Then the defense should be able to say where the blood was at on Trayvon. Surely is he's pinning him, punching him in the face, nose and banging hs head on the cement, while muffling his cries for help (per Robert Zimmerman's speech last night) Trayvon had to have some blood on his clothing belonging to Zimmerman???

On the other hand, i think the prosecution is sitting on something, either witness testimony, video that hasn't been released yet, something that nails Zimmerman, or else that would of pursued manslaughter. There's got to be some "smoking gun" that's going to make us all say... "Well there's no ducking your way out of this George!"

IMO -- charges came along because one: it was the right thing to do, allow the wheels of Lady Justice to turn. Two: mounting political and media pressure for something to be done. Racial tensions are high. A bounty was placed on GZ's head. The prosecutor had to get to GZ before some vigilante did for that 10k. Imagine if a vigilante had gotten to GZ before he went to trial.

Innocent until proven guilty.

I agree.
I think it was GZ also.

From the evidence I have SEEN:
I think he was attacked.
I think he wanted help so he didn't have to shoot TM.

I think this is self defense.

BUT, I have not seen all the evidence and I try to look at each new thing with an open mind.

2nd degree murder? I'm thinking they have something pretty solid.

I agree. One thing that would change my mind is if TM was shot in the back or from a greater distance than point blank. I dont think thats the case, but we shall see.

Quoting gxm

thanks for the correction. I'll rephrase and say that I find it astonishing that he didn't know the street addresses after all that time he'd spent on neighborhood watch patrol and dealing with whichever issues the residents thought fit to call him about after the flyer was published instructing them to.

It's still a lot of calls. The number of calls seemed to increase in 2009, seems like he called roughly once a month.

I called 911/police once in my entire life and that was when our burglar alarm went off.

And yes, he would have known those streets like the back of his hand.

JMHO

Just wanted to state that not all of FL is in EST -- I'm on CST and always seem to get the time change wrong :)

Time Zone challenged! Thanks. I'm central too and always mess it up.

Just a little help (if needed) It is 11:45 am right now in FL.

You now have 1 hour and 45 minutes before the actual hearing time.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...dia-bias-casey-anthony-case-article-1.1060337

George Zimmerman’s lawyer Mark O’Mara is seasoned criminal defense attorney, TV legal analyst

Lawyer worked as legal analyst for local Florida station; familiar face during Casey Anthony trial

O'Mara, who has had less than 24 hours to get up to speed on the case, said, "That type of crime sort of suggests that he did something truly unlawful ...

And I think the evidence so far suggests there was at least question and controversy over what happened."

Just wanted to state that not all of FL is in EST -- I'm on CST and always seem to get the time change wrong :)

It's just one hour later to the east. :)

I live in Tennessee and we have both Eastern and Central zones, too. I gain and hour by driving to Nashville or northern Alabama.

Going from East to West you just subtract an hour for each zone.

timezones1.jpg

Sometimes Florida time zones are confused because North West Florida is in the central time zone.

Quoting gxm

Being a Real Estate Broker I know plenty of addresses. A LOT!

I live here over 30 years and do not know every single building number in the area.
I do know all the streets.

NOT at all surprised, he did not know a building number.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...dia-bias-casey-anthony-case-article-1.1060337

George Zimmerman’s lawyer Mark O’Mara is seasoned criminal defense attorney, TV legal analyst

Lawyer worked as legal analyst for local Florida station; familiar face during Casey Anthony trial

O'Mara, who has had less than 24 hours to get up to speed on the case, said, "That type of crime sort of suggests that he did something truly unlawful ...

And I think the evidence so far suggests there was at least question and controversy over what happened."

I really enjoyed listening to Mark O'Mara yesterday. It was really refreshing after having to listen to those two Ya-hoo's the day before. I think he will be a good attorney for GZ.

Now that GZ has been arrested and charged, we can allow Lady Justice to do her job. That's all Trayvon's family asked for and I am thrilled that they got this. They deserve answers and they deserve to have the person who killed their son face Lady Justice face to face.

MOO

Being a Real Estate Broker I know plenty of addresses. A LOT!

I live here over 30 years and do not know every single building number in the area.
I do know all the streets.

NOT at all surprised, he did not know a building number.

He knew the address where he was and could have explained how to get there imo.

Just catching up. I am stunned that Trayvon's mother believes his death was an accident, yet Corey has charged murder 2 and half the planet it seems, is beyond convinced that it was an intentional hate crime, possibly even a pre-meditated one. I haven't read the articles yet, so I don't know whether she has stated her opinion of the charge. If she understands it fully, she cannot agree with it. Depraved mind/heart murder is not an accident by a looonnnng shot. I wonder if she will testify that way if and when there is a sentencing hearing. Very, very interesting, imo. I usually try to keep my cynicism at bay, but murder 2 under the circumstances sounds very political to me. jmoo

IMO, one of the few things in this case that I'm sure of is that there must have been a loud, physical confrontation and cries of "help" to get people to call 911 before the shot was fired. It's been my experience that when people hear a commotion, they go to check it out first and then if it looks serious, they call 911. Given the time frame, people must have started calling 911 almost as soon as the confrontation began.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

They were afraid to come out... some of the 911 callers even told thier kids to get away from the window.

I want bullet trajectory, entry point, and firing distance. And I want it now. That's not asking for too much, is it?

My guesses, based on pure speculation, are down, back, and not far...JMO MOO IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans