50K Bond just posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
:banghead: Un-freaking believeable...I have been here throughout this whole MESS, mostly reading, but will be going off line. I just can't stand it any more :sick:

...God and TES - Bring Caylee home so that this FREAK show will end.

By the way, I have had the web cam up all day - don't know what's going on, but the clouds have been in the same position for hours...

"Read" you all next week, hoping and praying for a miracle.

I think I'm gonna be sick!!!....seriously

Maybe this is someone trying to say...Charge her for murder if you have the evidence..

This is just disgusting.

I don't understand why anyone would let her out of jail when it is so obvious that she has committed these crimes!

:banghead:

This is absolutely ridiculous. There is going to be a riot at her house when she gets back.

Casey should buy a lottery ticket when she gets out -- she has to be the luckiest person out there right now. I'm speechless. Can't wait to hear ole Nancy Grace tonight.

You have got to be flippin' freakin' grrrrrrrrrrr kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.local6.com/news/17393373/detail.html

$500K Bond Posted For Casey Anthony
Woman's Daughter Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 4:49 pm EDT September 4, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony, the mother of a missing 3-year-old Orlando girl, will again leave jail after her $500,000 bond was posted, Local 6 News reported.

It's all part of the script, people, it's all part of the script....:loser:

Yes, let's keep rewarding this monster for killing and hiding her baby instead of forcing her to tell the truth. It's a shame they didn't turn her loose in the general population... I'm sure they could have persuaded this monster to tell the truth.

I just don't understand... why let her out to live life when she took that baby's life... baffles the mind what kind of slime are out there, doesn't it?

It's time for LE to charge her with murder...

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Lets get get out the :popcorn:

This has turned into a three ring circus!!

Whoever posted the bond did so because they believe her rights are being violated.
I just LOVE how you have so many rights, but only after you've violated someone elses!!

Isn't that the truth. Everyday this case makes my stomach turn. Makes sense now for why the smaller bonds were being posted. :banghead: Well, somebody has made her day. She will get out and have all the media attention on her again, just the way she likes it.

Wow for a person who hasn't showed one ounce of remorse or concern, someone is sure showing her a lot of love.

I smell book deal...................

Maybe the Anthony's have taken all the money they got for searching for Caylee and have paid this bond or given it to someone else to pay the bond and pay this new attorney they have hired. I know they can't afford the attorney. Someone is paying for all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck