2009.02.23 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying that everyone is keeping an eye on baby JR.
The kidnapper might shut baby up............
or take him also if it is an inside job.:eek:

CS took a polygraph and says the man told her she passed.
Crime lab analyst on now. Who takes a child not for ransom? Nancy says sex predator or someone targeting the family. Analyst: Most SO will stay inside the area and hide.

Chad, fiance, brought in for questioning today. Nancy asks Crystal why. She says something Ron said to him about Ron being 75% sure Ron knew who took Haleigh. Misunderstanding, it was her brother not Chad.

Well, the bio-mom, Crystal is not sure once again on the facts of why her b/f was taken in for questioning. Bio-grand mom blasting the RC family again and especially Ron. Geesh!

CG...........questioned a couple weeks ago and then again today. CS says it was in regards to RC saying he was 75% certain who took Haleigh. There was a mistake, RC told this to MG. RC was referring to MC's cousin Joe.

crystal said Chad was brought in instead of Marcus,because Ronald told Marcus,not Chad about the 75% knowledge of knowing who took Haleigh.So,LE went to Marcus' house to talk to him about what Ronald said.

Marie talking about Misty raising possibility cousin Joe took Haleigh. Nancy says cousin's been cleared.

Now to legal panel. Sue Moss: man in black is huge clue, premeditated. John Burris: how did he get inside the house if door was locked. Planning, complicity. Ann Bremner: everybody's a suspect still.

Nancy seems to be defending Misty that she's not that sophisticated (paraphrased) to fool LE this long.

Chad was probably taken in over this weekend mess. They talked to Ron today too, after Chad.

RC 75% sure it was Joe that took Haleigh is telling everyone inc. Theresa???
Joe was cleared.
Man in black.........planned.
Everybody is a suspect.
I wish someone would ask why house is still a crime scene after 2 weeks!!!

Until LE releases the results of the LDT, how does NG know they all passed?
NG is taking their word for it they passed their LDT.
Have I missed something with LE releasing that information?

Well, the bio-mom, Crystal is not sure once again on the facts of why her b/f was taken in for questioning. Bio-grand mom blasting the RC family again and especially Ron. Geesh!

that is what a life on drugs can do to your brain, IMO

LE has not siad anyone passed. However Ron, Misty and now Crystal all say they passed.:rolleyes:

crystal said Chad was brought in instead of Marcus,because Ronald told Marcus,not Chad about the 75% knowledge of knowing who took Haleigh.So,LE went to Marcus' house to talk to him about what Ronald said.

You explained it better than I did. :)

CS went on to say that RC was saying that he was 75% certain that MC's cousin, Joe, was the one that took Haleigh.

You aren't missing anything....heck, Crystal didn't seem so sure herself about passing it... Nancy just kinda took that and ran with it.

Man in black!! Well that narrows it down to Will Smith or Tommy Lee Jones. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82