Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Chestergal may have posted the link to Derek Doiron, CC's friend:

http://www.highpraises.net/youth/derek-doiron.htm

Kind of an interesting profile of the Assistant Pastor. Does'nt like whiners or crybabies ummm....such compassionate words from a man of God. Rather a cold statement to be made IMO. My first thoughts are maybe he has no patience or time for people who have things they are dealing with, now that might make it a bit of a problem if someone seeks his help during times of trial. Also noticed he has a thing for sportscars like CC and RC. I do remember KC had one when he was in high school, a Jag I think.

I think I am brain dull this morning. I have been trying to find when SC went to Mexico last year. When she left the U.S. and how long she was gone.

*Help*

A police surveillance camera could be an important part of the Coleman murder investigation. The camera is mounted near the water town at the Columbia Lakes subdivision. It is in that subdivision where Sheri Coleman died along with her two sons on May 5th. Sheri's husband, the father of the two boys, has been charged with their murders.

~snip~

The company can't talk about any clues in the Coleman murder investigation. Neither can police. But based on this camera's location it could give exact times on when the suspect and father, Chris Coleman, left the neighborhood, when he returned, or whether anyone else suspicious drove in and out. All pieces that could be crucial to solve the murder of Sheri Coleman and her two kids.

http://www.fox2now.com/ktvi-fox-files-surveillance-camera-coleman-052609,0,2657263.story

My apologies if this article has already been discussed...seems this may have been the tool used to narrow down the time he actually left the area and may have led LE to the 'only suspect.'

Thank you chicoliving for the link. I don't recall if this article has been discussed before, but can't say I'm surprised to see they had a neighborhood camera. After all, it was the suspect himself who told LE he'd left the home about 5:30 and it was LE who came back that he'd left at 5:43 (or something close to that.)

Pretty specific time, I would say. ;)

JMHO
fran

Time will tell, won't it?

If you don't think that Coleman killed his family why do you think he didn't contact Sheri's family ? Or why do you think none of his family has contacted her family? Just wondering....

Hi everyone, I'm here, but not really "here". There was a fox news van, outside of the CC house at about 7pm last night. They were getting ready to film and/or braodcast. Did anything happen last night that I missed? Also, in regards to the "wire" did anyone mention that it could have been a wire from a composite hunting bow?

Hi everyone, I'm here, but not really "here". There was a fox news van, outside of the CC house at about 7pm last night. They were getting ready to film and/or braodcast. Did anything happen last night that I missed? Also, in regards to the "wire" did anyone mention that it could have been a wire from a composite hunting bow?
Nothing happened last night that I am aware of, but they probably were doing the broadcast there because of the family gaining access yesterday.

We did hear it was a clothes hanger (unconfirmed), but no mention of a wire from a bow (other than what we discussed here as being possible).

Kind of an interesting profile of the Assistant Pastor. Does'nt like whiners or crybabies ummm....such compassionate words from a man of God. Rather a cold statement to be made IMO. My first thoughts are maybe he has no patience or time for people who have things they are dealing with, now that might make it a bit of a problem if someone seeks his help during times of trial. Also noticed he has a thing for sportscars like CC and RC. I do remember KC had one when he was in high school, a Jag I think.
I took it as he was trying to be funny/sarcastic...like saying he had no dog. ;)

Hello All,

And Artie, you wrote:
>>Also, in regards to the "wire" did anyone mention that it could have been a wire from a composite hunting bow? <<

While you were writing, I was researching some things -- have been for the last several hours -- was working on writing something here. Artie, you are thinking in my brain. This is what I had written, getting ready to put it up here while continuing some research.

===
Hello All and hello Rosie (dang I miss Medusa!)

The following has been plaguing me -- is piano wire similar to bailing wire? Also...the scrubs, now that seems that it would be something that people would notice, grass cutting is a pretty regular thing in Illinois, right? I think that seeing your neighbor mow the lawn in scrubs on a regular basis would stick in your head. Additionally, the following notes "bloody scrubs" and "neighbor down the street found" -- wasn't it LE that found scrubs in the trash, was it blood, was it red paint -- well, I suppose we will learn more about this (and throw up.)

Interesting comment on the stltoday.com site. BBM

"LadyDi May 26, 2009 2:11PM CST
Greetings all. My source from Columbia said the ligature was something similar to "piano wire", which is able to cut through the windwipe and artery. Causes a lot of bloodshed. Maybe they can find security tape that shows CC buying thin wire at the local Walmart along with the spray paint.Also, CC was known by everyone to wear hospital scrubs whenever he worked in his yard. Morning of killing, a neighbor down the street found bloody scrubs stuffed into his trash can. Hmmm, just a coincidence?"

Research
Bailing wire: 18 and 20 guage?

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piano_wire"]Piano wire:[/ame]
>>Piano wire is a specialized type of wire made for use in piano and other musical instrument strings, as well as many other purposes. It is made from tempered high-carbon steel, also known as "spring steel". Music wire is another name for piano wire: it is used for the cores of strings, which may be wound with other materials. Music wire is used for a variety of stringed instruments that use steel strings, such as guitars.<<

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3737538&postcount=130"]BUT WAIT... Anyone remember my message here? (05/13/09)[/ame]

>>These "bale type things" that were mentioned being brought in at the conference...just how might those connect to anything?

My first thought would be, do you use a spray paint to paint targets on those? Could that spray paint at a target at the home be linked to the spray paint in the crime?

Which one of you sleuther's found that littlesheric bow hunting thing? Might you have given them a GREAT tip to have looked at?

I recall asking, were there targets towards the lake, maybe something the children shot at? Or maybe these were somewhere else and picked up -- on a Coleman property?

What could those bales be used for? The paint, a hunter wouldn't leave a bow hanging on one of those would he -- not outdoors? Maybe one with a string missing?<<

STRING MISSING... Remember my mention? I wonder...

I was looking to see wire and gauges and then...yes, bow string, do they make it out of wire?

"First String X-It Wire Bow String Set is designed for the Advanced Archer..."

I'm going to start a new thread and have this one locked. Get ready to move on over.

New thread. Continue at the below link.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3797124#post3797124"]Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt7 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy