Caylee's "Big Trouble..." Shirt Incl. Photos *Merged*

IF anyone is still interested, found this while reading elsewhere, again.

The NE has this photo on their current issue on their website. The background is clear and you can see the room where it was taken.

IF anyone is still interested, found this while reading elsewhere, again.

The NE has this photo on their current issue on their website. The background is clear and you can see the room where it was taken.

I scrolled down on this page http://www.nationalenquirer.com/ and had never seen that picture before. Amazingly casey is wearing a blue shirt. There were blue fibers found on the duct tape.

Wonder when that picture was taken. Nice find.

I scrolled down on this page http://www.nationalenquirer.com/ and had never seen that picture before. Amazingly casey is wearing a blue shirt. There were blue fibers found on the duct tape.

Wonder when that picture was taken. Nice find.

Anyone else having trouble accessing the NE website? I cannot access. Is it against the rules to post the pic? If not, would anyone be so kind as to post it? Thanks :blowkiss:

The site seems to be having issues on and off.* I will post pic and mods delete if needed.* Photo credit to National Enquirer.

Attachments

• bigtrouble.JPG
    bigtrouble.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 252
The site seems to be having issues on and off.* I will post pic and mods delete if needed.* Photo credit to National Enquirer.

Anyone have a clue where that pic was taken - room sure looks messy to me (possibly men's tennis shoes [adidas?] on the floor), dresser/chest drawer half opened, spilling out contents.

Also, what's that mark under Caylee's left eye?

And, finally, does the "blue top" in any way resemble the infamous Fusion blue dress worn w/ the awful black boots?

Anyone have a clue where that pic was taken - room sure looks messy to me (possibly men's tennis shoes [adidas?] on the floor), dresser/chest drawer half opened, spilling out contents.

And, finally, does the "blue top" in any way resemble the infamous Fusion blue dress worn w/ the awful black boots?
The mark under her eye happened at RM's house. He says she bumped her face on the coffee table.

I think that the photo that was on the Globe's Cover in Oct. 2008 and now appearing on the lastest NE issue (found on their website) is a important link to the remain's site.

I am surprised that this does not have it's own thread and being totally discussed. Given the fact that the Anthony's denied seeing the photo before it was shown to them in the depositions. I think this is going to be a big part of the evidence at trial. IMO

Anyone else having trouble accessing the NE website? I cannot access. Is it against the rules to post the pic? If not, would anyone be so kind as to post it? Thanks :blowkiss:

Those of us outside the states can't access the site due to the libel/demation laws of our countries.

Like you I am hoping someone will post the pics.

TIA

Apparently the room is Ricardo's. Someone has spotted an item in this photo(funny/over size glasses) on him in another photo.

The blue top is not the same as the blue dress, different sleeves.

I think that the photo that was on the Globe's Cover in Oct. 2008 and now appearing on the lastest NE issue (found on their website) is a important link to the remain's site.

I am surprised that this does not have it's own thread and being totally discussed. Given the fact that the Anthony's denied seeing the photo before it was shown to them in the depositions. I think this is going to be a big part of the evidence at trial. IMO

Totally agree with you CBT.

This topic should definitely have its own thread. IMO this is going to be huge. I was quite suprised to find that no one is really discussing it on this site.

Maybe someone could start a thread up and post the pics or do screen captures?

I am unable to get on the NE site.

m_781a169e3c3c4589afc0136d24b2a202.jpg

I've had this photo posted since last August...I found it posted here by someone saying it was their daughter and that it looked so much like Caylee...BS I knew it was Caylee!

I had not seen the other pic of Casey holding a guitar. Yes, Ricardo sold some pics to The Globe before Caylee's remains were found. How weird is that that he happened to have a pic of Caylee in that particular shirt. I believe the Anthonys are saying they don't remember that shirt - is that correct?

It's no wonder LE had to check out Ricardo thoroughly. These pictures he had really pointed the finger at him being involved somewhat. He must have been shocked to find out that was the shirt they found the dead little girl in. Was LE was able to confiscate that blue shirt of Casey's?

Apparently the room is Ricardo's. Someone has spotted an item in this photo(funny/over size glasses) on him in another photo.

The blue top is not the same as the blue dress, different sleeves.

Well, here's the picture of RM in the goofy glasses (but where are they in the Big Trouble photo?)

Attachments

• 14889300-02080914.jpg
    14889300-02080914.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 141
I'm thinking that the Anthonys never saw that photo.

:clap::clap::clap: For the State's Attorney!

The photo was so closely cropped when they showed it to the family. They left out any detail that would identify where the picture was taken and that it was taken with Casey. They left the family no clues as to the nature of the picture to work from and make up stories.

That they all ID'd the photo as being of Caylee, they cannot obfuscate any more about those being the poor little girl's remains at the site.

Between that picture and Cindy's statement about the cylindrical laundry bag in her depo, the State has some impressive coffin nails.

m_781a169e3c3c4589afc0136d24b2a202.jpg

I've had this photo posted since last August...I found it posted here by someone saying it was their daughter and that it looked so much like Caylee...BS I knew it was Caylee! !

Was this the exact picture that you got, already cropped?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back