FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jazz, would it have been smarter for the Hummer to leave the condo dressed in stickers? Then the stranger abduction would have been pursued more strenuously and LE might have missed more evidence.

Was it ever determined if Baby Dale was on the HOA board? If so he would know which units were empty and might have even had access to keys.

IMHO, he wanted the Hummer found ASAP so he could get it back ASAP.

Well I think it was a catch 22. If he leaves with the stickers there are far too many potential witnesses that could see a male driving the Hummer. Yet if he is spotted in the neighborhood without the stickers he is automatically guilty. I believe leaving the stickers on through the neighborhood may make the most sense if they had a secure place nearby to strip the decals.

If the hummer was hidden in the garage then most likely it COULD have been stripped in there but there was a big risk leaving. It is a possibility that there is video of the hummer leaving the complex without the stickers...maybe why LE is SO focused on Dale!

Now i can't rule out that the stickers were left on while in complex....If the vehicle was driven away with the stickers....Dale has friends close by who run an entertainment business and could have provided temporary storage if you know what I mean. There are a lot of possibilities and scenarios that I have run through.

Now if Dale really wanted the Hummer back he probably would have kept up the payments....but seeing as he was FIRED for being a MURDERER IMO he didn't have the income to make the payments kind of like all those missed child support payments....that is "if" the Hummer was hypothethically repossessed. So maybe he initially wanted it back and because his income dried up, his plan was foiled. ALL JMO

I think he would have removed the stickers before leaving the condo to avoid being spotted driving her car (possibly with her in it), either way that evidence would be VERY damning. The stickers made the car stick out from all others of its kind. I seriously doubt that he would have driven around in Michelle's Hummer with a giant advertisement screaming "look at me I'm Michelle's car" after hurting her.

I think he would have removed the stickers before leaving the condo to avoid being spotted driving her car (possibly with her in it), either way that evidence would be VERY damning. The stickers made the car stick out from all others of its kind. I seriously doubt that he would have driven around in Michelle's Hummer with a giant advertisement screaming "look at me I'm Michelle's car" after hurting her.

I agree I lean much more toward it being stripped at Dale's condo...especially if they neglected to account for video cameras....which seems to be the case as evidenced by Dale lying about Michelle's arrival and departure times IMO.

If the Hummer was driven away at some point before Dale left for Rose blvd it may have been stripped once it left the complex. It would all depend on the time the vehicle left the complex. For example....if the vehicle was still at Dale's condo after 5 there would have been a greater need to take the decals off prior to going to dump the vehicle.

IMO, the Hummer was pulled into the garage before Dale left for his parents' house and it didn't leave the condo until much later that evening, after being stripped of the decals. I know I must sound like a broken record but if the Hummer had left with decals intact, I just can't believe no one would have noticed it and called it in after it was known to be associated with a missing person. For instance:

"Yes, I saw that Hummer yesterday at whatever o'clock. It was in front of me at the light at the intersection of X & Y. I distinctly remember that GLOW decal on the back window."
Or:
"Yeah, I saw that Hummer when I was at the gas station on Z street at whatever o'clock. A woman fitting Michelle's description was pumping gas and I saw a man approach her."

From what I remember, there were sightings reported before she got to Dale's, but no reported sightings after the 3:18 surveillance video. I need to find some links to back up my memory on this but I don't have time right now to sit down and search. If anyone has links to support or refute this please feel free to chime in.

Well I think it was a catch 22. If he leaves with the stickers there are far too many potential witnesses that could see a male driving the Hummer. Yet if he is spotted in the neighborhood without the stickers he is automatically guilty. I believe leaving the stickers on through the neighborhood may make the most sense if they had a secure place nearby to strip the decals.

If the hummer was hidden in the garage then most likely it COULD have been stripped in there but there was a big risk leaving. It is a possibility that there is video of the hummer leaving the complex without the stickers...maybe why LE is SO focused on Dale!

Now i can't rule out that the stickers were left on while in complex....If the vehicle was driven away with the stickers....Dale has friends close by who run an entertainment business and could have provided temporary storage if you know what I mean. There are a lot of possibilities and scenarios that I have run through.

Now if Dale really wanted the Hummer back he probably would have kept up the payments....but seeing as he was FIRED for being a MURDERER IMO he didn't have the income to make the payments kind of like all those missed child support payments....that is "if" the Hummer was hypothethically repossessed. So maybe he initially wanted it back and because his income dried up, his plan was foiled. ALL JMO

Why would Dale get the Hummer? Wasn't it hers?

IMO, the Hummer was pulled into the garage before Dale left for his parents' house and it didn't leave the condo until much later that evening, after being stripped of the decals. I know I must sound like a broken record but if the Hummer had left with decals intact, I just can't believe no one would have noticed it and called it in after it was known to be associated with a missing person. For instance:

"Yes, I saw that Hummer yesterday at whatever o'clock. It was in front of me at the light at the intersection of X & Y. I distinctly remember that GLOW decal on the back window."
Or:
"Yeah, I saw that Hummer when I was at the gas station on Z street at whatever o'clock. A woman fitting Michelle's description was pumping gas and I saw a man approach her."

From what I remember, there were sightings reported before she got to Dale's, but no reported sightings after the 3:18 surveillance video. I need to find some links to back up my memory on this but I don't have time right now to sit down and search. If anyone has links to support or refute this please feel free to chime in.

But, do you really think that many people would notice something like that? Especially in Orlando? Window stickers are pretty tame compared to wrapped vehicles. Plus, half the people driving are on their cell phones and aren't even paying attention to traffic let alone window decals :(. I know I've seen the hummer at least a couple times around home but don't remember ever registering those decals. The only reason I think I even noticed her Hummer early on is because we live in a very rural area more known for pickups, mudders and air boats and the second time I was like, huh, another Hummer out here?

Or:

BBM MOO MOO

IIRC a couple of "sightings" came in but at least one of those who "saw" her disappeared when asked to confirm with the toll road data that could have been provided.

If LE has video of the Hummer leaving naked, AS RUMOR HAS IT, then those who made the false sightings would be accessories after the fact.

Why would Dale get the Hummer? Wasn't it hers?

BBM

Rumor has it, it was registered in Baby Dale's name.

("Rumor has it" just means to me that a poster who has been thoughtful, gives verified info, and is much more well informed than I has posted the info. [Knows the family?] I guess that means it's just my humble opinion. Ignore at will.)

But, do you really think that many people would notice something like that? Especially in Orlando? Window stickers are pretty tame compared to wrapped vehicles. Plus, half the people driving are on their cell phones and aren't even paying attention to traffic let alone window decals :(. I know I've seen the hummer at least a couple times around home but don't remember ever registering those decals. The only reason I think I even noticed her Hummer early on is because we live in a very rural area more known for pickups, mudders and air boats and the second time I was like, huh, another Hummer out here?

You could be right. Maybe I'm just thinking others would notice the decals because I tend to notice that kind of thing. But, IIRC, there were several sightings of the Hummer with the decals before Michelle got to Dale's, no? I remember seeing comments on the family Facebook page that it had been seen here and there before 3:18. And there was someone who used to post here who thought he had seen it after 3:18, but when he checked his toll receipts, figured out that it had been around 3:00. When I have some time, I will try to find links.

colored by me

Every male under 60 that I know, notices every "cool" car every time he passes one. Add a sticker and beautiful woman and they might kill someone texting about it. (if under 40)

That may be because I'm in California and my kids and their friends are working guys with trucks, but that subset may act the same in Orlando, too.

BBM MOO MOO

IIRC a couple of "sightings" came in but at least one of those who "saw" her disappeared when asked to confirm with the toll road data that could have been provided.

If LE has video of the Hummer leaving naked, AS RUMOR HAS IT, then those who made the false sightings would be accessories after the fact.

[BBM]
Do you mean the member who used to post here? I thought he eventually did find his toll receipts and confirmed that it was around 3pm when he saw the Hummer. But I could be wrong on that. Anyone remember that poster's WS name? Was it IronMan? I'm multitasking today and don't have time to look for it.

[BBM]
Do you mean the member who used to post here? I thought he eventually did find his toll receipts and confirmed that it was around 3pm when he saw the Hummer. But I could be wrong on that. Anyone remember that poster's WS name? Was it IronMan? I'm multitasking today and don't have time to look for it.

It was Ironhorse, first post on thread #1, through thread 14. More detail in thread 11. Can't find the post about the toll receipts tho. I might have missed it or a mod removed it but I vividly remember the post that the toll receipts confirmed 3:00pm. Here's Ironhorse's first post about this and his subsequent posts can then be searched.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #1

JMO

It was Ironhorse, first post on thread #1, through thread 14. More detail in thread 11. Can't find the post about the toll receipts tho. I might have missed it or amid removed it but I vividly remember the post that the toll receipts confirmed 3:00pm. Here's Ironhorse's first post about this and his subsequent posts can then be searched.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #1

JMO

Thank you!

According to Yvonne, it was still in Dale's name. Link is posted somewhere a few threads back. HTH

That wouldn't mean a thing if there was some sort of agreement that she could keep it. Her driving it exclusively all of this time would have been enough evidence of that. He would never have gotten the Hummer unless she was declared dead. (doesn't mean that he knew that)

It was Ironhorse, first post on thread #1, through thread 14. More detail in thread 11. Can't find the post about the toll receipts tho. I might have missed it or a mod removed it but I vividly remember the post that the toll receipts confirmed 3:00pm. Here's Ironhorse's first post about this and his subsequent posts can then be searched.

JMO

Ok, I totally blew off the work I was supposed to be doing this afternoon so I could look for that post about the toll receipts confirming the sighting was around 3pm. Could not find the post. I think it is somewhere in thread #12, which is no longer accessible. Or maybe it got deleted. Anyway, glad I'm not the only one who remembers it. Thanks again! :)

Ok, I totally blew off the work I was supposed to be doing this afternoon so I could look for that post about the toll receipts confirming the sighting was around 3pm. Could not find the post. I think it is somewhere in thread #12, which is no longer accessible. Or maybe it got deleted. Anyway, glad I'm not the only one who remembers it. Thanks again! :)

LOL It was probably thread 12. That was the thread with all the ahem....sexy men pics on photobucket that we thought belonged to jr. It is no longer available.

colored by me

Every male under 60 that I know, notices every "cool" car every time he passes one. Add a sticker and beautiful woman and they might kill someone texting about it. (if under 40)

That may be because I'm in California and my kids and their friends are working guys with trucks, but that subset may act the same in Orlando, too.

But keep in mind, I doubt you could see who was driving since the windows were really dark plus down here there are a lot of Hummers, limos, Mazzeratis, etc. We are surrounded by the very rich at almost all points plus this area is very near the airport so you have Pro basketball players coming and going, all the top execs from the theme parks, etc. Sometimes it's absolutely jaw dropping the cars that are parked outside my little business that's tucked away in a commercial district. I just don't see a Hummer down here being that noticable. Now, if it had been in Geneva, near home, yes. People would have probably noticed more cause it's always out of the ordinary there. JMO.

Not sure if this was posted yet, (or even if I'm allowed...mods remove if not) but YS told me the new Jesse Black grand opening (new location) is doing a huge benefit for Michelle tonight. There are more details on the Missing Facebook page with address and all. I really wanted to go but just got home from work :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77