Elisa Baker - Life Before Adam

Am I mistaken or did at some point and time AY say EB's children call him dad? Does that mean they called him that while pretending to be Uncle? or did they switch to Uncle? We have brother-friend and Uncle-dad. Oh my I smell a scam in there. A big one. It also means that you can't believe anything any of them say.

You aren't mistaken-AY also said EB made him say he was her brother or else he wouldn't be able to have contact with her (adult) daughters. How she could control that-I don't know!!:waitasec:

It's not possible she married LD, is it? I mean, she used his name, and that seems to be the pattern here.

(No no, Kat...shut up! That's just crazy talk!)

Well I think the name Church also came up as one of her aliases. And there was a local NC musician on her myspace with that last name. Maybe she used the name Daughtry too. :crazy:

Anyone know if AY would be criminally liable if he told AB he was E?'s brother while knowing they were still married?

� 14‑183.� Bigamy.

If any person, being married, shall marry any other person during the life of the former husband or wife, every such offender, and every person counseling, aiding or abetting such offender, shall be punished as a Class I felon.

� Any such offense may be dealt with, tried, determined and punished in the county where the offender shall be apprehended, or be in custody, as if the offense had been actually committed in that county.

� If any person, being married, shall contract a marriage with any other person outside of this State, which marriage would be punishable as bigamous if contracted within this State, and shall thereafter cohabit with such person in this State, he shall be guilty of a felony and shall be punished as in cases of bigamy.

� Nothing contained in this section shall extend to any person marrying a second time, whose husband or wife shall have been continually absent from such person for the space of seven years then last past, and shall not have been known by such person to have been living within that time; nor to any person who at the time of such second marriage shall have been lawfully divorced from the bond of the first marriage; nor to any person whose former marriage shall have been declared void by the sentence of any court of competent jurisdiction. (See 9 Geo. IV, c. 31, s. 22; 1790, c. 323, P.R.; 1809, c. 783, P.R.; 1829, c. 9; R.C., c. 34, s. 15; Code, s. 988; Rev., s. 3361; 1913, c. 26; C.S., s. 4342; 1979, c. 760, s. 5; 1979, 2nd Sess., c. 1316, s. 47; 1981, c. 63, s. 1, c. 179, s. 14; 1993, c. 539, s. 1193; 1994, Ex. Sess., c. 24, s. 14(c).)

Well I think the name Church also came up as one of her aliases. And there was a local NC musician on her myspace with that last name. Maybe she used the name Daughtry too. :crazy:

Wonder where she got the name Church. :waitasec:

It's not possible she married LD, is it? I mean, she used his name, and that seems to be the pattern here.

(No no, Kat...shut up! That's just crazy talk!)

for all we know she took a quick trip to him or he flew to her and they did. LOL

I can't handle anymore.

Wow, how many times was Liz Taylor married? And she was an attractive movie star with scads of money.

How the heck does this woman do it???? Are there THAT many gullible men out there??

She is a sociopath, that's how she does it.

Am I mistaken or did at some point and time AY say EB's children call him dad? Does that mean they called him that while pretending to be Uncle? or did they switch to Uncle? We have brother-friend and Uncle-dad. Oh my I smell a scam in there. A big one. It also means that you can't believe anything any of them say.

Uncle daddy?

I recall AY saying numerous times that EB's children thought of him as a dad and that he was the onlyone they'd really had. Cannot recall specifically if he says they refer to him as "dad" when speaking to him or just A [insert his first name here]

As some of you have said, she had to have just walked away from the marriages when she got bored or used up their money, got "remarried" and waited for the "former" husbands to file for divorce.

I can't handle anymore.

Wow, how many times was Liz Taylor married? And she was an attractive movie star with scads of money.

How the heck does this woman do it???? Are there THAT many gullible men out there??
things that make you go hmmmm? I am feeling sorry for most of these men, and it goes to show just how cunning and conniving she is. It makes me again wonder if maybe she did pull the murder and disposal off by herself or with help from someone other than AB

I don't know how one could prove he knew, even if EB made a statement it would come down to he said she said. The only way is if he told others to collaborate or has a diary.

There are witnesses to the fact that AY was pretending to be EB's brother from the time AB relocated to the states up until about a month before EB/AB moved away from Phillips Lane (as now reported by the media).

AY was certain enough he was still "married" to EB to have gone to the effort to file for a divorce from her (and the divorce papers list EB using the name Baker).

So, yes, AY knowingly deceived someone he believed to be EB's new husband while also believing himself to be married to her. The material effect of the deception would conceal from AB (new husband) that EB was committing bigamy.

things that make you go hmmmm? I am feeling sorry for most of these men, and it goes to show just how cunning and conniving she is. It makes me again wonder if maybe she did pull the murder and disposal off by herself or with help from someone other than AB

Clever like a fox....

As some of you have said, she had to have just walked away from the marriages when she got bored or used up their money, got "remarried" and waited for the "former" husbands to file for divorce.

And she chose South Carolina to get married in most of the time. Does that mean that their record keeping is less than stellar? I notice they aren't on public sites.

MOO

She is a sociopath, that's how she does it.

She's probably working several more schemes in her head this very moment.

LE and also her lawyers have quite a handful to deal with here.

Yep I have been pondering over that one even more so now we know even the neighbours thought AY was her brother. I just can't wrap my head around

1) Why they would want to live so close to each other and maintain such a close relationship? (AY & EB) And doesn't the timeline infer EB was chatting up AB on IMVU while still in a relationship with AY? Why on earth would you want to hang out with your ex and her new Aussie hubby and pretend to be siblings!?

2) Why everyone went along with it? (did AB come here with a large sum of money? , hence they were all partying on his dime?) IMO there had to be a good reason or something in it for everyone, to play along.

BBM. I've wondered about that. Hard worker, living with his mom. Seems likely he'd have at least some significant savings... at least by EB's standards. I can totally picture this - party for everyone! One big happy family! Daughters, cousins, etc. all spending time together, posing for happy "family" photos, etc...

And then the money started to run out.

JMO.

All I can say is "OH MY" Who would EB get her Social Sercurity Benefits from? If she also applied for Disability what name did she use? Her nose should reach china by now!!

All I can say is "OH MY" Who would EB get her Social Sercurity Benefits from? If she also applied for Disability what name did she use? Her nose should reach china by now!!

I believe her social security benefits would come from the one who made the most. My opionion is based on my experience with my mother. My parents were only married to each other but am going by some things he was told when she applied to change her benefits after my father died. But EB will have to prove which one she was married to. jmo

Sooo-auct what point should AB have contacted the Australian Consulate or Mom and said "Help-I've been flim-flammed, bamboozled, hoodwinked, deceived, double-crossed, betrayed, duped, tricked, misled and f'd over by this woman!! Get me and my daughter outta here!!":banghead:
And why didn't he?:furious:
***MOO***
We don't know maybe he was preparing to and she wasn't about to be left she was the leaver no man would dare leave her without serious consequences!

***MOO***

\

Scary that there are so many of these types After Zahra and Kyron I would not want any Step in my children's lives You just never know who they really are.

With Respect - PLEASE don't go there. I am a wonderful stepmom. The only difference I ever made between my step-daughter and bio-son is that I do not punish SD. With divorce rates at 50%, there are going to be steps involved with a large portion of kids. I beleive that my SD is much better off with me, as her bio has real issues (IMO, Munchausen's, bipolar or maybe borderline personality).

Besides, bios are not always the best. Think Susan Smith and Andrea Yates.

If Elisa is on SS disability, she is on it based on her own income rather then anyone else's income from a previous marriage.

Let's say AY is on disability and married to Elisa, Elisa can not get a portion of AY's benefits because she has to be 62 years or older.

http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/10029.html#part7

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back