Elisa Baker - Life Before Adam

Okay so we have lonely guy in Oz, chatting online to a married woman. She tells him whatever to keep him interested. Now married woman goes to Oz and meets lonely guy. They get married. They move along with his beautiful little girl to the States. He thinks fairytale. From the day he meets married woman's other hubby, he is lied to and told he is her brother. Now in order to keep this lie up, all those around them have to lie and say other hubby is the brother. Why on earth would anyone keep that lie going? Something is missing in this picture. We know they lied, neighbors confirm it. But why? Also why would other hubby want to stick around? why would other hubby get close to new hubby and his daughter? Why would they stay so close?

If Elisa is on SS disability, she is on it based on her own income rather then anyone else's income from a previous marriage.

Let's say AY is on disability and married to Elisa, Elisa can not get a portion of AY's benefits because she has to be 62 years or older.

http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/10029.html#part7

That is if she ever had an income. Do we know if she has ever worked where she paid into ss.

Okay so we have lonely guy in Oz, chatting online to a married woman. She tells him whatever to keep him interested. Now married woman goes to Oz and meets lonely guy. They get married. They move along with his beautiful little girl to the States. He thinks fairytale. From the day he meets married woman's other hubby, he is lied to and told he is her brother. Now in order to keep this lie up, all those around them have to lie and say other hubby is the brother. Why on earth would anyone keep that lie going? Something is missing in this picture. We know they lied, neighbors confirm it. But why? Also why would other hubby want to stick around? why would other hubby get close to new hubby and his daughter? Why would they stay so close?

RBBM (and good questions all)...

What if the family members who continued the lie actually believed it was true too? That AY was their uncle?

What if the family members who continued the lie actually believed it was true too? That AY was their uncle?
no way they knew who he was she was married to him and the kids called him Dad according to AY

This keeps going around in my confused little brain; Is there any way that EB would benefit (financially) from Zahra being dead? Would she get her SS benefits, (is there any in Australia), her disability benefits, anything?

This keeps going around in my confused little brain; Is there any way that EB would benefit (financially) from Zahra being dead? Would she get her SS benefits, (is there any in Australia), her disability benefits, anything?

Well, there would be the decreased costs and medical care, etc, at the very least.

Perhaps there is more discussion of that in the "follow the money" thread? I don't know, I haven't looked at that one too closely.

The only problem is that AY is 32 and EB's daughters are in their mid twenties-they know he isn't their father/uncle. I think AB may have come over with some money and maybe they were all running a scam on him-till the money ran out!:snooty:

The only problem is that AY is 32 and EB's daughters are in their mid twenties-they know he isn't their father. I think AB may have come over with some money and maybe they were all running a scam on him-till the money ran out!:snooty:

I was also thinking that mum didn't allow all money to go with them.

That is if she ever had an income. Do we know if she has ever worked where she paid into ss.

All we have is the statement by her daughter AF that she doesn't recall her mother ever working and this statement by her present lawyers in the recent paperwork to attempt to get her bond reduced...

She obtained a GED through Caldwell Community College, and has worked in textiles, but has applied for disability.

http://www.observernewsonline.com/content/stepmom-zahra-was-dismembered

Worked in textiles? Didn't a local indicate that the large building near the Dudley Shoal site was a yarn factory or something at one time? :waitasec:

I was also thinking that mum didn't allow all money to go with them.
Besides Zahra being taken away from her-that may have caused the rift between AB and his mother!!:waitasec:

IMOO I think AB and ZB were no longer useful to EB. AY was marrying someone else, and AB wasn't providing financial support. She began to move on, but AB and ZB kept dragging along with her.

IMOO I think AB and ZB were no longer useful to EB. AY was marrying someone else, and AB wasn't providing financial support. She began to move on, but AB and ZB kept dragging along with her.

Well this husband would have been harder to get rid of because she had brought him and his daughter over from half way around the world. Completely upended both of their lives and succeeded in alienating him from his family. His immigration status depended on her sticking around and he was now entangled with all of her family. Just moving on to another husband and another address might not have been so easy this time. Although she did cut ties to her own family to isolate him and Zahra from them. Moved them all to a new location that no one seemed to know about. Perhaps she was planning to move on but then something happened with Zahra.

MOO

STOP the sexual innuendos!

NO sleuthing of EB's exes or her children!

All we have is the statement by her daughter AF that she doesn't recall her mother ever working and this statement by her present lawyers in the recent paperwork to attempt to get her bond reduced...

She obtained a GED through Caldwell Community College, and has worked in textiles, but has applied for disability.

http://www.observernewsonline.com/content/stepmom-zahra-was-dismembered

Worked in textiles? Didn't a local indicate that the large building near the Dudley Shoal site was a yarn factory or something at one time? :waitasec:

Her daughter doesn't remember her working. I am not sure if she could even apply for disability. I believe if someone hasn't worked a certain amount of quarters in the last 10 years they are not eligible for disability. Maybe her lawyers just took her word for it that she applied for disability. jmo

What I can't figure out is why AY would go along with being the bro. If she was as terrible as he says she was, why in the world would he WANT to remain close to her?

She seems to have a strange hold over certain people...the word that comes to mind is "preternatural".

JMO.

I dont think you have to have worked to be on disability. I could be wrong with her being an adult. I do know people who are on it that really never worked but not sure of thier age when they were deemed eligible.
As for the drawing SS from a former spouse I can answer that one. My husbands ex wife tried to draw off of his but couldnt because they were not married 10 years. As it was explained to me when I am old enough to draw SS I can draw off both my husbands because I was married to them both over the 10 year limit.

What I can't figure out is why AY would go along with being the bro. If she was as terrible as he says she was, why in the world would he WANT to remain close to her?
You keep your friends close and your enemies closer (sound familiar)

I wonder what AY was telling his now new wife about this bro/sis relationship?

She seems to have a strange hold over certain people...the word that comes to mind is "preternatural".

JMO.

I actually see her as quite the opposite, fwiw. She is not much of a mastermind and seems to set her sites on men who may or may not have much self worth. At the end of the day AB may have been using her to get to the states rather than because he was mesmerized by her.

Just speculating.

She has been busted on everything so far...I mean she may have saved the team some digging, but they were going to find Zahra anyway. And by cooperating, I seriously doubt it was out of the goodness of her heart rather than an attempt at saving her own skin. The jig was up.

Are we O/T from whether or not she committed bigamy, BTW??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back