Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #18 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's more worried about his family finding out what he really is. I doubt he'll tell where she is and I bet his family will never believe he did it. JMO

OK, for those still puzzled about the bag, here is my theory. It's based on the following two premises:

1. AGT is dumber than he looks.
2. FS is smarter than she looks.

After the rape and murder (and disposal of the body), AGT still has sierra's clothes and bag strewn about the back seat or trunk and doesn't think to dispose of them. FS borrows the car to go grocery shopping and discovers the clothes. She puts 2 & 2 together and realizes what happened. She realizes she needs to get rid of the bag & clothes quickly to protect AGT. So she folds the clothes neatly and places it next to the shed (and never mentions it it to AGT).

The only problem with this is. Than FS fingerprints would also be on the bag . She would than be behind bars. I am sure once AGT was arrested the LE has checked all family members out.

I have not posted here in a while but I have been reading all of the posts since the arrest of Antolin.

I have some issues with the constant flow of misleading and conflicting information in this case. I also think that given the very few facts we have regarding Antolins' involvement in this case, it is unfortunate that everyone has decided he is guilty. If you disagree with me, and would like to read my own take on this issue, take a peek at my blog entitled thequeenofscrutiny.comhttp://thequeenofscrutiny.com ( I hope I did not just violate any posting rules for the board by mentioning the link. If so please remove and accept my apology.)

A few points for consideration:

I wonder if the police may be aware of more than one person involved in this situation, and have decided to put the screws to Antolin in order to get him to roll over on the other person. If there is gang involvement, there is very little chance of ATG saying anything to police.

Other possibilities:
What if Sierra was walking and Antolin accidentally hit her with his car? Hotsteno had mentioned way back around the time she went missing that her mother had to pick up glass out of the street from a car accident.
We are fairly certain that he had some contact with her, but to what extent we do not know.

I am just thinking that the big reveal that we are hoping and praying for from the Sheriff's office may not materialize. I think if they had something more damning, they would have already released the information.

I just find it amusing that the same people who were certain that Marlene LaMar was somehow involved in her disappearance are now just as certain that Antolin is guilty.

A few of the comments I have read on this forum demonstrate how the perception that ATG's family is "ghetto" is directly related to your presumption of him being a murderer. I looked at his myspace page and the facebook pages of his family. I saw nothing that looked "ghetto", but largely hardworking, family oriented people. Even if he is guilty, I still don't think that passing judgement on his family is fair.

I just wish that we could get a clear statement of the facts from the SCCS office rather than a few facts sparsely distributed in a sea of discrepancies.

The pond that backs up to Atherton Way is in the Old Silvera County Park.

The other pic I'm pretty sure is shot along either Uvas or Chesbro.

Lake Cunningham Park is in a ridiculously populated park and has pretty stiff security and a fee is required to get into it during open hours.

In regards to the body found in Uvas Park in 2011, I'm pretty sure that ended up being a Mexican National and was related to drug stuff.

Ok, I have a slightly gross question, but I am still generally new to these types of cases, so forgive me! But, let's say that Sierra was killed the day she was taken and then placed into a body of water. What would the decomp be like at this point? If they found her soon, would they still be able to determine the cause of death? Would they be able to determine if she was raped?

I am new here so hello everyone. I believe that the suspect was following her for a while. It was a stranger abduction but I don't believe random. Sierra's tweet on 2/22/12 stated "LOOOOOL only p------ yell s--- from cars, do you feel lucky your protected by a STEEL CAR" (deleted cuss word)...I think that Lucky was on his license plates; on his old myspace there shows a pic of car license with Lucky7 on it;do not believe in coincidences;this leaves me to believe either that he noticed her at this time or was already stalking her. I also would bet that he has something of her's; in cases like these, the perp almost always takes a souvenir; something to relive the moment. They also usually place the body somewhere that means something to them; it is usually a familiar site. Can't find out much on suspect but if he did it; the answers are there; sometimes so obvious that we fail to see them. Praying for the family; they need closure.

That is true...the fact that she said "lucky" seems a bit out of place considering her modern vocabulary....I remember reading his mothers first interview that he said that he drives down her bus stop street everyday. If that is true he had the time to prepare for this day...maybe even months.

I am new here so hello everyone. I believe that the suspect was following her for a while. It was a stranger abduction but I don't believe random. Sierra's tweet on 2/22/12 stated "LOOOOOL only p------ yell s--- from cars, do you feel lucky your protected by a STEEL CAR" (deleted cuss word)...I think that Lucky was on his license plates; on his old myspace there shows a pic of car license with Lucky7 on it;do not believe in coincidences;this leaves me to believe either that he noticed her at this time or was already stalking her. I also would bet that he has something of her's; in cases like these, the perp almost always takes a souvenir; something to relive the moment. They also usually place the body somewhere that means something to them; it is usually a familiar site. Can't find out much on suspect but if he did it; the answers are there; sometimes so obvious that we fail to see them. Praying for the family; they need closure.
I am with you on that one. Sierra's choice of words is very telling, why say "lucky" instead of "safe" as someone else suggested...using the world lucky barely makes sense, she's fifteen not ten, she definitely said lucky for a reason. If only she had put emphasis on the word and capitalized it, that would be extremely significant.

That is true...the fact that she said "lucky" seems a bit out of place considering her modern vocabulary....I remember reading his mothers first interview that he said that he drives down her bus stop street everyday. If that is true he had the time to prepare for this day...maybe even months.

What street was the stop on? I cannot recall...

I really want to know what happened to this little girl. I wake up every morning searching for updates and following up with this forum.
It's soo sad. My heart goes out to her family.
The whole time I was hoping she ran away. But now since ATG is in this, it makes me wonder why he isn't talking. Maybe there were more people who did this? N he isn't talking because if he will, he is risking his daughter's/wife's/mother's lives? If he IS a member of Nortes then he ISN'T going to talk no matter what circumstances. He looks like a very insecure and scared guy even thought he doesn't show it. Probably family issues early on in his life MOO.

Totally OT.... I glanced at your username and thought it said "weed n' justice." lol

LMC thank you for your post did not quote to save space. The one thing you stated I have been wanting to say since his arrest about the ones her that we're so sure Rick was involved because of his silenced..

Ok, I have a slightly gross question, but I am still generally new to these types of cases, so forgive me! But, let's say that Sierra was killed the day she was taken and then placed into a body of water. What would the decomp be like at this point? If they found her soon, would they still be able to determine the cause of death? Would they be able to determine if she was raped?

The water will act as a fairly good preservative, depending on water temperature. He would have to weight it with something, otherwise the gases in the corpse will cause it to float. Once they recover the body, it is in a very fragile state, having all the cells saturated with water. Tissue, limbs, etc. can easily be removed from the body if grasped or pulled with any force.

I have not posted here in a while but I have been reading all of the posts since the arrest of Antolin.

I have some issues with the constant flow of misleading and conflicting information in this case. I also think that given the very few facts we have regarding Antolins' involvement in this case, it is unfortunate that everyone has decided he is guilty. If you disagree with me, and would like to read my own take on this issue, take a peek at my blog entitled thequeenofscrutiny.comhttp://thequeenofscrutiny.com ( I hope I did not just violate any posting rules for the board by mentioning the link. If so please remove and accept my apology.)

I wonder if the police may be aware of more than one person involved in this situation, and have decided to put the screws to Antolin in order to get him to roll over on the other person. If there is gang involvement, there is very little chance of ATG saying anything to police.

Other possibilities:
What if Sierra was walking and Antolin accidentally hit her with his car? Hotsteno had mentioned way back around the time she went missing that her mother had to pick up glass out of the street from a car accident.
We are fairly certain that he had some contact with her, but to what extent we do not know.

I am just thinking that the big reveal that we are hoping and praying for from the Sheriff's office may not materialize. I think if they had something more damning, they would have already released the information.

I just find it amusing that the same people who were certain that Marlene LaMar was somehow involved in her disappearance are now just as certain that Antolin is guilty.

A few of the comments I have read on this forum demonstrate how the perception that ATG's family is "ghetto" is directly related to your presumption of him being a murderer. I looked at his myspace page and the facebook pages of his family. I saw nothing that looked "ghetto", but largely hardworking, family oriented people. Even if he is guilty, I still don't think that passing judgement on his family is fair.

I just wish that we could get a clear statement of the facts from the SCCS office rather than a few facts sparsely distributed in a sea of discrepancies.

I understand what you are saying. I never thought Sierra's family was involved in this, but I can understand why people were throwing around different theories here. I think that's one of the great things about Websleuths. People have so many different ideas.

As for the possible car accident, that's an interesting theory and until we know more, it's a possibility that could be what happened. But, I would still wonder why he was on her street. Her street wasn't a main road and it sounds like he was familiar with the area so I would still want to know why he was driving up a residential street.

And as for AGT's family, I don't think the comments about being trashy were directed towards his mother or sister. I think they were directed towards his wife/girlfriend. She has been posting mean things about Sierra on facebook saying she is a "nasty dirty ho". I'm sorry, but that is not a very classy or respectful thing to be doing. I feel sorry for his family. But, that does not excuse this young woman saying such things. But, I am not judging his mother or sister. And at the same time, from a psychological perspective, I think his troubled family background is important to consider as a troubled background and upbringing can often lead to committing crimes.

Again, I do see what you are saying. Until we know more, it's hard to judge what really happened. Hopefully we will know more soon!

Other possibilities:

I for one never believed Marlene was guilty of anything, but I certainly do believe that Torres is. If he accidentally hit Sierra, and glass was on the road why not call 911, plus I'm guessing his car shows no signs of an accident, and glass repair is not always cheap. You go ahead and believe what you want, I' m going with LE is keeping info close to the chest and have more than enough to convict of kidnapping and murder. The DA doesnt usually allow an arrest and charges it there isn't a lot of incriminating evidence.

I think that it depends on the temperature of the water, and the marine life in the body of water. If the water was very cold and deep, decomp would be a slower process.

I have a friend whose grandparents owned a beautiful home on the south shore of Lake Tahoe. This lake is very cold and deep. Years ago, a very well-preserved body washed up on the beach near their home. It was a Native American woman, and she was thought to have been dead for at least a hundred years. I can't remember what caused the body to wash up on the shore, but it was definitely intact and preserved. If she's in the water, I doubt that it's in a place as deep and cold as Lake Tahoe, but if the water is somewhat cold, she might not be completely decomposed.

The water will act as a fairly good preservative, depending on water temperature. He would have to weight it with something, otherwise the gases in the corpse will cause it to float. Once they recover the body, it is in a very fragile state, having all the cells saturated with water. Tissue, limbs, etc. can easily be removed from the body if grasped or pulled with any force.

Depends how long it takes to find the remains YUCK I hate typing that. When Laci finally washed ashore 4 moths later iirc they could not tell COD .

A body sinks, sometimes comes to the surface and then sinks again. It won't stay on top indefinitely. The timing for it to surface can range from a day to 3 weeks or more depending on water temp and other factors.

NO accident and then he covered it up. 1 the car would show a dent, damage of some kind, no broken glass ect.

Not to talk bad of any family member but ATG's wife and sister did speak ill of Sierra, which they brought on that Ghetto image by doing that. Me I could careless of their background unless it brings Sierra home.

The word "Lucky" could be in the context of Clint Eastwood's famous line "Do you feel lucky, Punk" Classic Movie Line #31 - YouTube

What street was the stop on? I cannot recall...

If you are referring to her bus stop, I believe it was at the corner of Dougherty (?) and Palm. The accident with the broken glass was also at that corner, I believe, not on SL's street. I'd have to search way back, but that's what I recall. JMO as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288