Sidebar Discussion #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooohhh so the trunk photo is of the stain in the trunk??? I was thinking of another photo

Link it and if it is a public document - I will upload it. If JWG says yes, I will do a combo of the original and theirs.

While I was in Barnes and Noble on Saturday I flipped through "the book" to look at the pictures that Jose used. One of them was him in his hair net at the BARN learning about touch DNA. Anyone in chat during the trial will get the bolding of BARN, if they remember, lol.

I need to walk away now, I guess I still can't deal with what was done to baby Caylee it's too much PLEASE all of you keep posting the truth !!!!

I have been searching for DAYS for an actual link to the order and finally stumbled upon it today. Judge Perry's order reads:

"The Defendant, Casey Marie Anthony, is hereby ordered to report to the Department of Corrections no later than 12:00 p.m. on August 26, 2011, but she may choose to report earlier. Ms. Anthony's one year of supervised probation is to begin on the day she reports to probation."

Casey then reported for the first time on August 24, 2011. By my calculations, the reports of her probation still being in effect until August 23, 2012 are correct.

You can read the order here: http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/hi...o Quash, Vacate, & Set Aside Courts Order.pdf

FaerieB - I hope you don't mind but I tweeted your link to Mr. Hornsby for his reaction. Maybe he hadn't seen this particular order?

I always appreciate his input.

Where the heck are you guys posting? I tried to find y'all on Amazon, but can't. HELP!!!

I need to walk away now, I guess I still can't deal with what was done to baby Caylee it's too much PLEASE all of you keep posting the truth !!!!

Take a break, eat a burnt cookie and get back when you can - but you CAN'T stay gone.

You all soooo cray-cray. Glad I found the new sidebar!

QUESTION: Does anybody have access to the State of Florida case database, so they could check to see exactly how many clients Mr. Baeeeeeeeeeez now has?

I usually just check the orange county database. He has an office in Miami now so he could have other cases other than orange county.

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/enu/Pages/orange-county-clerk-of-court-home.aspx

Just do a search checking the "attorney" box. From a quick peek, I saw one open murder case, a burglary and a traffic case in Orlando.

FaerieB - I hope you don't mind but I tweeted your link to Mr. Hornsby for his reaction. Maybe he hadn't seen this particular order?

I always appreciate his input.

I don't mind at all! I would love to hear his take on the order!

Where the heck are you guys posting? I tried to find y'all on Amazon, but can't. HELP!!!

Photos can be found here:
wheretofindpics.jpg

From: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Presumed-Guilty-Casey-Anthony-Inside/dp/1937856380/ref=cm_cmu_pg_t"]Amazon.com: Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony: The Inside Story (9781937856380): Jose Baez, Peter Golenbock: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51O9XNfVtcL.@@AMEPARAM@@51O9XNfVtcL[/ame]

Several of us have posted a review - click most helpful to find several of them!

Discussions are listed at the bottom of this page below reviews. Several of us have posted in those!

Can someone who has the book handy please tell me what are on pages 5,78,74,79 and 80. I'm trying to figure out if the pages deal with the following:

Page 5 ~ The chief investigator for the medical examiner makes a statement about the duct tape.

Page 78 ~ Cindy testified that the family buried their pets with blankets in trash bags with duct tape closing the bags.

Pages 74 and 79 ~ Lack of evidence of heart sticker on duct tape.

Page 80 ~ Dr Spitz testimony about the lack of "proper" autopsy done on Caylee by Dr G.

Thanks in advance! Trying to figure out if the yahoos are using "the book" as proof or not.

He has the Charlie Ely appeal in Ocala (Marion County).

Isn't that the one that he keeps putting off while he was doing his media tour for his book? One would think that a client would be more important to a lawyer who is "one of the most sought-after attorneys in the country."

Yes, one would think, I think it's been put off till the end of August.

I usually just check the orange county database. He has an office in Miami now so he could have other cases other than orange county.

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/enu/Pages/orange-county-clerk-of-court-home.aspx

Just do a search checking the "attorney" box. From a quick peek, I saw one open murder case, a burglary and a traffic case in Orlando.

Well, I don't know about ya'll, but for someone being touted by who was it? ABC? as the most sought after defense lawyer in America....that's kinda funny ^^ LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. I hate it when my emoticons don't work.

Well, I don't know about ya'll, but for someone being touted by who was it? ABC? as the most sought after defense lawyer in America....that's kinda funny ^^ LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. I hate it when my emoticons don't work.

I think Baez has touted himself as the most sought after defense lawyer in America. And that ABC or whoever simply regurgitated that.

JMO.

Can someone who has the book handy please tell me what are on pages 5,78,74,79 and 80. I'm trying to figure out if the pages deal with the following:

Page 5 ~ The chief investigator for the medical examiner makes a statement about the duct tape.

Page 78 ~ Cindy testified that the family buried their pets with blankets in trash bags with duct tape closing the bags.

Pages 74 and 79 ~ Lack of evidence of heart sticker on duct tape.

Page 80 ~ Dr Spitz testimony about the lack of "proper" autopsy done on Caylee by Dr G.

Thanks in advance! Trying to figure out if the yahoos are using "the book" as proof or not.

I have the book in front of me
Page 5- Was only about CA Myspace and her returning to work the day after picking up car

Page 78- Is about the day "IT" was arrested the week after being bonded out for the check fraud

Page 74 and 79 - page 79 deals with hiring body guards to get her out of jail and JB ripping media a "new one" and 74 is about the media experience the 1st day It was bonded on Child negliect

Page 80 - Is about the day that sgt allen called CA and told her about the carpet samples and telling CA Caylee was dead

hope this helps

I was just over at amazon. What happened to the picture of JB with his girls? LMAO
It seems to have vanished along with the picture of KC's disease infested back lol.

I was just over at amazon. What happened to the picture of JB with his girls? LMAO
It seems to have vanished along with the picture of KC's disease infested back lol.

JB and his girls is still there, but I noticed the bacne pic disappeared a couple days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member