Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #109

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she does get bonded out, and by some miracle starts talking can LE talk to her or would she have to go through her attorney? I am praying that her stay in jail has gotten to her some, and I am sure Baez has drilled into her head over and over do not talk to anyone except me. Maybe just maybe she is back home, mom fixes her famous chili and brownies Casey relaxes and starts talking. I know wishful thinking.

So if she gave the child to someone to watch for 2 months, why would she have to be released in the comfort of her home to tell Cindy. Maybe it never dawned on her to tell where Caylee was before her mom called 911. This whole thing is a mockery.

Phil Keating on Fox:

Timeline: Casey Anthony will walk out Thursday at the earliest. BB will post the bond as early as late today.

He's now showing the blue door -- guess where Casey will exit from the jail. He's talking about the holds and them being released. BB trying to get everything done procedurally correct.

Nothing new though - just a repeat of all things we already heard.

Is Casey aware that LP is trying to get her out? She met with Jose last night for an hour; 2 hours Friday night with attorneys. She will go to her parents house. She will have 24/7 security outside.

She can't talk from jail because Baez has instructed her not to. He will have no control over her mouth if she's home. Yes, I'm aware that most of it will be lies, but realistically thinking, we have dissected every word so far just to find a bit of truth.

Who here honestly doesn't want to hear what Casey has to say when she is free to talk? Honestly?

I also think if she's bailed out, this is going to backfire in Baez's face. I'm waiting anxiously to see how that works out.

I can honestly say without reservation I am not interested in a single thing that woman would ever have to say except where I can locate the remains of her child, where they would be recovered secretly and anonymously as they should. This baby has been enough fodder for these schtups already...

I think you are right, but I already think it has backfired..

It has been 65 days since the little girl was last seen alive or heard of.

BH is full of you know what!!! He's going to have Casey released to Cindy (that other compulsive liar) who's already destroyed evidence, so she will confess? I have no doubt that this family WILL cover her crime up, and they will not reveal a confession from Casey to ANYBODY. I'm so disgusted with this whole case. First the BH says he's going to be staying in their home 24/7 and he's the one who's going to get the truth out of Casey. Now it's up to Cindy? We will never know what happened to Caylee because if Casey confesses, Cindy will take it to her grave!

The media has really drawn us all into a cluster mess and we have all allowed it. This isn't about Caylee and I've been saying it from day one. The media could care less about this child. This is just sad!

Wow! Are you listening to Fox? Now, no release today. Something is fishy here.
I was. She's not getting out EVER! Padilla hasn't even posted the $50,000 yet. So, he's getting all this media attention and it hasn't cost him one dime, except his flight from California to Florida. (Can he lose the toothpick please?)

What a crock!

Maybe getting a taste of being out of jail and knowing if she doesnt talk in one week she is going right back will knock some sense into her head?

It has been 65 days since the little girl was last seen alive or heard of.

I wish someone would say those words to Casey EVERYDAY that we continue to wait and find out where her daughter is....

"Morning Casey, today is day 65 of NO ONE seeing or hearing from Caylee"

BH is full of you know what!!! He's going to have Casey released to Cindy (that other compulsive liar) who's already destroyed evidence, so she will confess? I have no doubt that this family WILL cover her crime up, and they will not reveal a confession from Casey to ANYBODY. I'm so disgusted with this whole case. First the BH says he's going to be staying in their home 24/7 and he's the one who's going to get the truth out of Casey. Now it's up to Cindy? We will never know what happened to Caylee because if Casey confesses, Cindy will take it to her grave!

The media has really drawn us all into a cluster mess and we have all allowed it. This isn't about Caylee and I've been saying it from day one. The media could care less about this child. This is just sad!

Beyond sad. I keep thinking about other families with missing loved ones and how they would give anything to have just a fractiion of this coverage.

I was. She's not getting out EVER! Padilla hasn't even posted the $50,000 yet. So, he's getting all this media attention and it hasn't cost him one dime, except his flight from California to Florida. (Can he lose the toothpick please?)

What a crock!

Hi Dun! I am beginning to think exactly like you. It just does not take this long, does it? Why do you think LE is saying nothing? I'd like to hear your opinion. And do you think Casey is going nuts (nuttier??) by all this? One can only hope!

Phil Keating on Fox:

Timeline: Casey Anthony will walk out Thursday at the earliest. BB will post the bond as early as late today.

He's now showing the blue door -- guess where Casey will exit from the jail. He's talking about the holds and them being released. BB trying to get everything done procedurally correct.

Nothing new though - just a repeat of all things we already heard.

Is Casey aware that LP is trying to get her out? She met with Jose last night for an hour; 2 hours Friday night with attorneys. She will go to her parents house. She will have 24/7 security outside.
She's not getting out. If she does, someone shoot me. :bang:

I wish someone would say those words to Casey EVERYDAY that we continue to wait and find out where her daughter is....

"Morning Casey, today is day 65 of NO ONE seeing or hearing from Caylee"

She would have to care for that to be effective.
Lanie

I'm also curious about the $50,000 Leonard says he paid to Tony for the bond deposit. Why on earth would he shell out $50,000 of his own money for this girl? Is he fronting it, expecting to get it back, or does Tony get to keep it?

Agreed, but I think he is "underlining" that issue because in FLA by law a premium has to be paid, they cannot waive it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni