2011.02.23 - Hailey's Grandma and Aunt Speak out on "Bring Them Home Now"

They better have some good reasons for making an accusation like that on the radio.

She said she thought PT should be a POI, but she thinks Shawn did it.

I don't think the hosts can believe this!

Is there no one in this family who will stand up for Hailey?
I'm sorry. I just don't understand any of this.
Poor Hailey.

I had to turn it off. I felt like she was throwing spaghetti noodles at the wall to see which one sticks.

I feel terrible for her that her granddaughter is missing, but this kind of exposure only makes the water more muddy, IMO.

I don't know, I feel like if I were in that situation I might be thinking of every possibility I could think of to get the police to investigate every avenue.

that is what I think. I think Billie is afraid of SA and that he is threatening her to keep quiet or something.

Now why would all these people threaten Hailey?
a MMan, SA, PT.............all said they wanted Hailey dead?
WHY?
What did Hailey know?
What 'secrets' was Hailey going to tell?
This is sick!

Oh my Lord, what a mess. Clubs with nails.....threats and BD made those kids live with him.

that is what I think. I think Billie is afraid of SA and that he is threatening her to keep quiet or something.

Afraid of him? I'm sorry but no way. This is one time in her life she has every reason to stay away from him and she just won't. I don't want to be rude, but this sounds very far-fetched to me. In fact, impossible.

wow we are sure finding out a lot about all the violence and threats that have gone on between BD, SA, and CD.

HD and DD sure have been exposed to a lot of horrible things.

I feel sick. What do all these people have to hide and why was Hailey in the middle of it?

Afraid of him? I'm sorry but no way. This is one time in her life she has every reason to stay away from him and she just won't. I don't want to be rude, but this sounds very far-fetched to me. In fact, impossible.

I agree with you........I think BD is trying to sve BOTH their butts.

Is PT Niomi's mom? that dates Clints 1/2 brother that was a person LE wanted to interview?

Clint Dunn told KTXS he doesn't believe Adkins is involved in his daughters disappearance, "I want Shawn to get out and help. That's how he will prove his innocence and I think he is innocent."

I think this is someone misunderstanding CD. I think what he was trying to say is if SA gets out and helps that's how he will prove his innocence and then b/c of this he will think he's innocent.

At least that's how I read/understood it. I think this is some reporter trying to make a mountain out of mole hill.

yeah..... I took it the way you did.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Lee
Back