P.I. Casey denies he knew where Caylee's remains were

this guy has been in the back of my brain for a long time. He sure did drop off the radar pretty quick.
I love the way the PoPo informed him that they already knew he wasn't outside with CA, and they knew the answers to their questions before they asked them.
SWEET:crazy: :clap:

I wanna know who DC named 'off the record' at the end of that transcript. I don't know that it specifically matters, I am just nosey!
Wouldn't it be JB ? I thought for sure that's who it was, because they turned the tape off and talked and when it was turned back on the person was never named. If it was JB that info might be privileged ?

In the interest of positivity, I'll just say that was a really interesting read. Can't wait for the judge to release the second interview, which is alleged by the media to be contradictory, or maybe a little mistruthish.

A few snips from the transcript of interest.

Conway was present when DC did this interview.

Dominic first states that he was not at Suburban Drive on Nov 15th. Then he states he was on his way to the meet and greet, he had met Hoover at his office and Hoover suggested they drive his car. He then claimed he got a call from Ginnette Lucas between seven and eight. But then states he meet with Hoover after the call He then goes on to say that Ginnette gave him the location to Suburban drive and info on what to look for and once he arrived she called him again and asked him if he was there and he said yes. He also claims he didn't know Hoover was video taping him and that he made NO PHONE calls...He then says that he did call Ginnette once he was out of the woods. LE asked him again if he had called anyone and he just said Ginnette and then his daughter. He then said later on in the interview he made three calls. He kept talking about the three concrete blocks that were out in the woods that Ginnette told him to look for. DC acted as if he didn't know Hoover had a video.
Then LE mentioned the abandoned house. DC said it was across the street. He then said they got back in the car and drove to the house because it was the next street across. DC then states that Hoover did not video tape him at the house, but LE asked would it be possible that he was caught on video digging at the abandoned house and he said maybe since Hoover is a sneaky little devil. When asked what he was doing while at the house he said he walked in and the purpose was not the house, it was to look at the culvert. He walked to the fence and saw the culvert, it's a overflow thing is what comes out of the retention pond. He was looking around there, claims he didn't look by the house. (ON VIDEO YOU SEE HIM DIGGING UP WHERE THE CONCRETE PAVER'S WERE). Dominic then claims that as he was walking, coming back out of the side of the house he saw one, tow, three or maybe four paver's. He though, shoot here's three more paver's, "as the physic had told him to look for". So he check them out, they were all clean, nothing there.

Pg 37-39 Keep in mind he is also still working for Casey at some point and it is very confusing...he worked for the Anthony's, then Baez, then the Anthony's but for some reason had a contract with Casey as well.

Skipping to page 39
where LE asked Dominic Casey who decied which tip from the tip line should go to LE and he said, Cindy, George and himself. LE also asked why if the tip from the physic was about a dead Caylee why was that not turned over to LE. Dominic kept avoiding the question of why this tip was not reported and you can tell that LE was getting frustrated. He then started talking about his third trip to suburban and drive, but didn't feel that this tip of a dead Caylee should be shared with LE. Dominic claims that out of all the tips from the tip line, this was the only one that someone claimed that Caylee was dead. LE could not understand why he did not report the tip, and still avoiding the question as to why they felt this tip should of not been forwarded to LE. He never did answer LE about who told him not to forward the tip . On pg 49 LE asked how many tips of a live Caylee did he get and DC stated around 500...LE asked how many of a dead Caylee, DC agreed with LE that he got 5 or 6 dead Caylee tips and one of those was credible and the other four or five were not. DC said correct...DC said he followed each tip that came in over 500 and the most recent one from the physic that told him to go to Suburban drive.

PG 53
DC claims that the Anthony's PR person Mitchell Bart had made the arrangements for the Anthony's to stay at the Ritz when they got back from California. He also said that Caitlyn a producer from ABC was there to meet with them. They had met with her back in Sept. He said that Cindy took the phone and started chit chatting with Caitlyn. DC also said that on that day Dec11th Baez had came by to let the Anthony's know that he had spoken with Casey. He claimed Baez stayed only 30 min. However, later in the conversation he claimed Lee, Mallory, Bart, Cindy, George, Hoover, himself, Baez and Caitlyn all had dinner, Baez had a steak..they were at dinner about an hour. He claims they all went to there rooms, Baez left, and later on he was walking through the lobby and saw Michelle Bart, Caitlyn and Cindy. Cindy had told Dominic that Michelle and Caitlyn are on staff. Dominic asked who's staff and Cindy said with ABC and he started walking around and ended up sitting at the bench outside.

Pg 64 . States that ABC paid for the Ritz's hotel stay. Michelle Bart had made the arrangements and that was the reason that Caitlyn was there.

:waitasec: :furious:pAGE 74-75....LE-(Nick Savage) asked Dominic Was there ever an occasion where he had any contrary instruction if, he had found Caylee's remains. In other words not call 911, not take the proper steps and Dominic said YES...stop the tape stop the tape...it was never said who this person is only that it was not anyone that lived in the Anthony house! Pg 75 states they had to stop the tape at his request because DC was not able to talk about certain things, that might be privi that might be privileged information.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Transcript 1 of Dominic Casey (3).pdf

In the discovery from yesterday, Was it not said that Cindy was the one who told P.I. to video the area in NOV?

Wouldn't it be JB ? I thought for sure that's who it was, because they turned the tape off and talked and when it was turned back on the person was never named. If it was JB that info might be privileged ?

That's what I was thinking, too. He was afraid the information might be privileged (about who told him not to go to police if he found the body), but he'd already said it wasn't anyone in the Anthony family. So....who else did he ever have a contract with? Just JB.

The only three people with privilege would be (he said no to the Anth's) Baez, his wife, or KC.

wouldn't be the first time....oh wait isn't the correct term "mistruths"????? :banghead::loser::innocent:

That is what I read yesterday. DC's interview is very conflicting and he ducked the most important questions.

I don't get how BC can rep DC anyway. Also mighty suspicious about being under KC contract in Sept. HMMM
KC has money to burn......

This version is that he was going to stop and check the Kio "facts," determine if this used to be a kid hangout, and he just coincidentally got a call from this psychic at the same time, saying a deceased Caylee was there. No mention of prior contacts with the psychic or between the psychic and the A's.

He is so evasive it's hard to follow, but he seems to say he did have a letter of engagement for his services directly with Casey, until JB put a stop to it. Did I misunderstand that? He seemed to distinguish working for JB, Casey and the A's.

This version is that he was going to stop and check the Kio "facts," determine if this used to be a kid hangout, and he just coincidentally got a call from this psychic at the same time, saying a deceased Caylee was there. No mention of prior contacts with the psychic or between the psychic and the A's.

He is so evasive it's hard to follow, but he seems to say he did have a letter of engagement for his services directly with Casey, until JB put a stop to it. Did I misunderstand that? He seemed to distinguish working for JB, Casey and the A's.

I think he was saying he had a letter of engagement with Casey but JB put a stop to KC talking directly with him (Dominic), so there was nothing more he (Dominic) did for KC after he was no longer able to talk to her.

SO, the hotel and meals were paid for by ABC and there was some conversation with this lady from ABC and JB ??? To me it sounded like the person that had said something about not calling 911 if the remains were found has to be JB. Detective asks, "was it somebody within the Anthony house", DC answers no, Det. asks "is it someone working on behalf of the Anthony's", DC answers no. Obviously this was deemed privilileged information, and the only source that I can think of that would make it privileged would be JB.

Also found interesting, the part about all the tips forwarded to OCSO by DC and the Anthony's and the ONE that was NOT forwarded (Suburban Drive Tip), but was important enough to spur several trips to the site ? And, how in the world can DC claim he didn't know JH was taping ???? There's more here, I just know it.

I wanna know who DC named 'off the record' at the end of that transcript. I don't know that it specifically matters, I am just nosey!

JB or KC. They're the only two with privilege. :eek: Wonder what the instuctions were to do with Caylee's remains if he found them? :furious:

SO, the hotel and meals were paid for by ABC and there was some conversation with this lady from ABC and JB ??? To me it sounded like the person that had said something about not calling 911 if the remains were found has to be JB. Detective asks, "was it somebody within the Anthony house", DC answers no, Det. asks "is it someone working on behalf of the Anthony's", DC answers no. Obviously this was deemed privilileged information, and the only source that I can think of that would make it privileged would be JB.

Also found interesting, the part about all the tips forwarded to OCSO by DC and the Anthony's and the ONE that was NOT forwarded (Suburban Drive Tip), but was important enough to spur several trips to the site ? And, how in the world can DC claim he didn't know JH was taping ???? There's more here, I just know it.

especially since jb really didn't want this to happen (the interview)---I do find it odd that all these atty's are so multi-tasked in all areas of their clients life.....the only one that hasn't sprung forward into more has been la atty....but waiting for him to spring up more.....:waitasec:

And since I am on the rampage after reading this, where does GA get off calling the Orange Co. Detectives "Flunkies"...notice I left out the other word which was used. I can see being upset at that time, I can't see being upset that a "mess" was being made after just hearing of my Granddaughter's death, they were mad and upset because of a mess LE made during a search warrant ? PLEASE.

Also why would they have their carpets cleaned after the first search?
That would be the last thing on my mind, but I'm not an Anthony!!

Might some of this information be a part of the complaint filed against JB, with the FL bar ? Money deal with ABC, or instructions as to what not to do if the body was found ?Just wondering.

Might some of this information be a part of the complaint filed against JB, with the FL bar ? Money deal with ABC, or instructions as to what not to do if the body was found ?Just wondering.

hmmmmmmmmmm :waitasec:

That's what I was thinking, too. He was afraid the information might be privileged (about who told him not to go to police if he found the body), but he'd already said it wasn't anyone in the Anthony family. So....who else did he ever have a contract with? Just JB.

PG 74 http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Transcript 1 of Dominic Casey (3).pdf

NS:Was there ever an occasion where you had any contrary instructions, if, if you had found the remains of Caylee Anthony? I mean was everybody on board with if you found Cay...Caylee Anthony, yea (affirmative), you were going to call 911 and the proper steps would, would have taken place?
DC: With who are you talking about?
NS: Anybody. I'm just, I'm just curious. I mean if you ever had an opportunity where somebody had, had talk, you know, said anything to you that would have been contrary to that?
DC: Yes
NS: Somebody had said something that was contrary to that?
DC:Yes
NS: Who was that individual, or individuals? Was it somebody within the Anthony house?DC: No.
NS: Well who was...
DC: No, I'll tell you right out. I'll tell you right out.
NS: Okay
DC:I'll tell you right, right out. Uhm...
NS: We can stop for a second if you would like to, to...
DC:please.
NS: Would you like to talk to...
DC: (Inaudible).
NS:..Mr.Conway or...
DC: No. (Inaudible) just stop for a second.
NS: Stop the tape?
DC: Yeah (affirmative). Can you pause that John?
JA: (Inaudible.)
NS: (Inaudible.)
(The interview stops and resumes.)
JA: Alright, uh, 2115. Uh, we're back on tape with Dominic Casey. Alright, Dominic uh, we, we went off the record earlier because you wanted to talk to us. Uh, you were, there were some things that you're uncomfortable saying. Uh, there were things that you had some concern that might, that might be privi..uh, that might be privileged information that you were going to provide. Is that correct?
DC: That's correct.
JA: And we've had some conversation since then and now we're, we''re, we're going back on the record to, to finish up your statement.
DC: Yes sir.

I am still confused as to how long DC had a contract to work with Casey? It is said in this interview that DC had a contract with Baez, Cindy, George and Casey. That would be a separate contract than the one she had through Baez, the way I understood it.Also, DC first says it was not anyone within the Anthony house...but then cracks and says No, I'll tell you right out. I'll tell you right out. I'll tell you right, right out. Uhm.... So, it could be Casey, Lee, even Baez. The tape is cut off however we really don't' know if it was truly privi information, only that DC felt it was. So maybe there is more to this interview that we are not seeing.

JB or KC. They're the only two with privilege. :eek: Wonder what the instuctions were to do with Caylee's remains if he found them? :furious:
Just from reading the document, to me it looks like the contrary instructions would have been not to call LE first, but maybe JB himself ? That's my guess. It's evident someone didnt want LE called first if they found the remains of Caylee. If this was what was reported to the FL bar, I can certainly understand them taking it seriously and investigating. I wonder if based on the word of JH and DC they will do anything with JB, and if so, what ???????

Lets not forget the visits from DC to Casey at the jail. I don't have the link right off hand but if I am not mistaken, didn't he visit Casey in jail? Was it not said early on in one of the Jail visits from Cindy and George that Casey could talk with DC?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back