Leonard Padilla: Should he Bail out Elizabeth Johnson?

Leonard Padilla: Should He Bail Out Elizabeth Johnson?

• Yes! It's a great idea for LP to put up the bail $$$

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes! LP should put up the bail $$$ but only under strict & specific terms

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • No! Leonard should not put up bail under any circumstances

Votes: 56 66.7%
  • Maybe... I'm just not sure if this is a good idea or a bad one

Votes: 10 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bounty hunter out after whoever's holding Gabe. That's an interesting thought.

What else could LP be offering to do in this case? He offered to buy the property where Caylee's remains were found. Now he's offering to help Caylee's grandparents on their foreclosure. No home or property in Gabe's case though.

And, didn't LP buy Misty Croslin's father a used car recently?

It would be nice if this is why he is in contact with them. I voted yes with strick rules etc.....only because I hope & pray that Gabe was given away, by EJ to an underground adoption group. The other choice is that he is no longer with us & EJ in NO way will ever reveal this information to LP.

I would also love for TES to come help or give advice to the family & searchers! I know Tim's wife is very ill with cancer, & isn't being active in any searches, he is spending time with his wife for an unknown length of time. He does have a head team handling any new/old cases, searches, & day to day decisions.

Only for these reasons did I vote yes w/stipulations etc.! I'm not 100% convinced on bailing EJ out, but to come help Logan search for Gabe....The more eyes the better to help find him!

If anything LP does bring media attention & I feel that "Our Little Angel Gabriel isn't getting enough coverage. If an underground adoption took place the whole world needs to know little Gabe's face & that he is missing!

:prayer: :rose: Prayers For Gabe & All Of His Loved Ones! :rose: :prayer:

:angel:

Perfectly said Angel!!!! Sorry to hear about Tim's wife...did not know...Prayers be with them!

I really don't see any point of LP getting EJ out of jail. she will only make up some lie to get bonded out and it serves no point. Why does LP bail out these women??? its not gonna make them tell the truth cause they are sick women and if they care at all about their babies, they wouldn't be in all this mess in the first place. I say get out of the way LP and let PD do there job....

No baby, no bail. I love that.

What if she harmed Gabe. Should LP bail her out if she gives up the location of Gabe's body?

I say a deal is a deal and actually, I like this deal. No baby, no bail. If she harmed Gabe, but tells where he is and the baby is found, then yes, even then she can be bailed out. If she did harm Gabe, her time out will be short and will end with her conviction for harming Gabe. I could stand her out for a few months if it meant that Gabe could be home, whatever the circumstances.

Salem

I really don't see any point of LP getting EJ out of jail. she will only make up some lie to get bonded out and it serves no point. Why does LP bail out these women??? its not gonna make them tell the truth cause they are sick women and if they care at all about their babies, they wouldn't be in all this mess in the first place. I say get out of the way LP and let PD do there job....

Actually I think he only bailed out Casey, right? Now he is talking with Misty. I really think LP does it with the intent of bringing the child home. Yes, there is publicity involved and he does seem to enjoy it. But I think he learned a valuable lesson when he bailed out Casey and she told him to stick it in his ear. That wasn't the deal. Casey was supposed to produce Caylee :(

So now, if he changes his method to child first, bail second and the child comes home, I could live with that.

Salem

I do agree with all the points about the media circus.

Well, the other thing is that LP and TM of Texas Equisearch are friends. Maybe LP is trying to convince TM to take the case, since I'm sure after TM got burned by CA's family, he's probably a little reluctant to take on a high profile case again. :twocents:

LP and Tim are friends again? That's interesting. I didn't realize that.

Caylee's family and Gabe's family are polar opposites. Gabe's family is lovely - warm, caring, loving, supportive, open, honest, insightful, perceptive, and they conduct themselves with admirable dignity and grace. I have no doubts that if the time should come that Tim may get involved in Gabe's case, that he and Gabe's family will end up being good friends.

LP and Tim are friends again? That's interesting. I didn't realize that.

Caylee's family and Gabe's family are polar opposites. Gabe's family is lovely - warm, caring, loving, supportive, open, honest, insightful, perceptive, and they conduct themselves with admirable dignity and grace. I have no doubts that if the time should come that Tim may get involved in Gabe's case, that he and Gabe's family will end up being good friends.

I hadn't heard that LP and TM weren't friends. I'll stop posting now. :truce:

I hadn't heard that LP and TM weren't friends. I'll stop posting now. :truce:

lol Don't stop posting!!!! There was a problem a while back in Caylee's case. They may very well have resolved things and be friends. I just haven't followed what happened with it.

I think the money would be better spent on a huge reward for the information leading to the safe return of Gabriel.

EJ has already stated that she is looking at 20 years, no matter what. She strikes me as being very self-serving and if it doesn't benefit EJ to talk, she will keep her mouth shut - which is what she's done so far. If she were freed on bail, I still don't see her as willing to say or do anything that could tack more time onto her sentence.

If I am wrong about her motives being self-serving (if she truly believes she did the best she could for Gabe by giving him away), then she would still not be willing to give up the information. In my eyes and MOO, though, she is looking out for herself and herself only. Either way, I don't think she will talk.

Please pass the donuts.

Well, if baby Gabriel is alive and was given to someone, and she divulged exactly who has him, then I think they should "cut a deal" and honor it. His Dad needs him, and it should be worth it even if she didn't receive a just punishment. So LP's involvement in a scenario such this is welcome in my opinion.

I believe LP has a big heart and is a good guy. Baling EJ out on strict terms would be best. First the baby and then you get out. If she knows where baby gabe is they would work a plea deal with her, she would not have to do 20 years.
EJ herself said that she would just sit it out, she is they type of person IMO that can mold to whatever situation put in front of her, so I see no problem with her dealing with lockdown.
I am suprised at how bull headed she is, I really thought by now she would talk to someone. With our luck she just may have a bad attorney advising her wrong, they are out there, I know, I have had 2 that made things worse for me because they did not understand the laws fully or were just pansie's :)

Anyhow maybe Gabe's family is just asking him for help in tracking Baby Gabe down. He already has JJ on his team why not add LP they are both good at what they do and have their own unique contacts and abilities...Go Team Gabe !!!

I see on the Facebook page a family member has been in contact with LP and hopes LP and Logan can work something out. I hope somebody has a "come to Jesus" talk with them about LP before he ends up on their lawn handing out his bounty hunter trading cards and doing autograph sessions and using Gabriel for media attention as he makes up his own theories and presenting them as his form of "facts".

Oh, and no, he should not bail EJ out...

I highly doubt LP is trying to get TM to take the case... for one, TM has long distanced himself from LP, and 2: his wife is his main priority, right now, as she battles cancer... there is a letter floating around from TES about Tim stepping away to focus on her and her battle with cancer.

I happen to like LP, but WTH is he doing? First it was Casey Anthony, then trying to get Misty Cummings and possibly her brother bonded out. He DID bond out Misty's mother (for something completely unrelated)..now Elizabeth?

Hold Up Leonard..you're supposed to be a Good Guy!

I'd be willing to bet EJ doesn't want out anyway. Then people would be able to ask her questions. Like KC Anthony, I believe that she is thrilled not to have to keep up a pretense. jmo tho..

I say heck no, LP should not bail out that woman. She's proven that she doesn't care and it could even put Logan in danger for her to be out on the loose. She can help from jail if she chooses to, which of course she doesn't seem to have done so far.

I have zero respect for Padilla..

I don't think bailing her out will do any good, bailing out Casey didn't accomplish anything except to provide Padilla a lot of media attention that he loves

I have no idea why they would even talk with Padilla...

start the circus...bring in the clowns.....buy your popcorn here

I believe LP has a big heart and is a good guy. Baling EJ out on strict terms would be best. First the baby and then you get out. If she knows where baby gabe is they would work a plea deal with her, she would not have to do 20 years.
EJ herself said that she would just sit it out, she is they type of person IMO that can mold to whatever situation put in front of her, so I see no problem with her dealing with lockdown.
I am suprised at how bull headed she is, I really thought by now she would talk to someone. With our luck she just may have a bad attorney advising her wrong, they are out there, I know, I have had 2 that made things worse for me because they did not understand the laws fully or were just pansie's :)

Anyhow maybe Gabe's family is just asking him for help in tracking Baby Gabe down. He already has JJ on his team why not add LP they are both good at what they do and have their own unique contacts and abilities...Go Team Gabe !!!

I love LP like an uncle, but he is a bull in a china shop. I would hope KC taught him you don't deal with a person who may well be mentally ill the way you do with the rest of the world. But absolutely if she will talk offer her a deal and bail her out with an ankle bracelet and a short leash, until her trial.

If TM stays away it is only because they now understand until Elizabeth wants to tell the truth it's like a where's Waldo search with the whole damn world as a background. He could be around the block or he could be on the other side of the planet. There are just too many places to hide this sweet lil' boy.

On the Haleigh thread last week MC told her dad LP wants to bail her out, LEO put out the word for LP to stay away. MC is not nearly as cocky as she was before 13 days of lock down. A couple more weeks may actually get somewhere with her.

Unless Elizabeth is another KC maybe a few weeks of lockdown will make her a little more talkative too...

I don't know the law, but it seems these lawyers who go in and and tell these girls "It won't help you to talk" need a good swift kick. Would they say that to the person last seen with their missing child?

The fact that E hired a babysitter for Gabe at the hotel, makes me think she wouldn't have hurt him. If she had planned to murder him (sorry that sounds so cold) she could have done it at any time and just disappeared. Not call his daddy and tell him what she said she did, not tell the Smiths that it didn't happen. Just disappear.

I highly doubt LP is trying to get TM to take the case... for one, TM has long distanced himself from LP, and 2: his wife is his main priority, right now, as she battles cancer... there is a letter floating around from TES about Tim stepping away to focus on her and her battle with cancer.

I think we may be saying TM when we mean TES. I believe they are still operational, without Tim at the helm. I hope anyway!

Still, prayers for The Miller's for strength and a cure. We need TM and TM needs Mrs.T.M.

Although I voted 'No' - and still feel that way - it would be interesting to see how EJ acted if she were released on bail. And more importantly, to see who she interacted with. Even if she is too smart to give herself away, actions (and reactions) sometimes speak even louder than words.

If LP is willing to step up to the plate, for whatever reason...he is willing to do SOMETHING! I believe it is because no one else has the means to bail her out. I know I would not. Think about it , LP is not stupid. My question is, if LM and his family contacted LP, which I believe we are told he was, then doesn't EJ have to say yeah or nay ???? If she says nay, then this discussion is a mute point. Look, LP, if you can do anything at all....let's do it...He can, but who else can is the question!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member