Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I caught that also. So, I ask, what could someone do all day walking around this huge park, to make money without being on the payroll. Something that isn't work, but isn't fun?

That's stooooopit!

I thought Lee just didn't press the issue because he didn't want her to "shut down" and stop providing information...like if he had said, "But Casey...you DIDN'T WORK THERE FOR YEARS. Obviously it wasn't for work" and I think the "why would you be at universal" wasn't pushed was because he knew she wasn't there at all, and if he questioned her about it, he wouldn't get the information he needed before the 15 mins were up...

The info about Jeff and Juliet :rolleyes:

you might be on to something about that park. wasn't the car found at that check cashing place on the corner of goldenrod and colonial?

Yes, The Amscot is kind of in front of Sams and the Bike trail runs behind Sams. Up to east Colonial.

If she did in fact rack up $45,000 in credit card debt, I doubt that she would bother stealing a few gallons of gas from her parents.

Actually, I am gonna assume it's possible that she stole the gas and credit cards on the same day. Maybe went there with the intentions of stealing gas, then went in the house and found the cc's.

Think about this part... Cindy said she knows Casey's whereabouts for the last 2 weeks, I'm sure because of cc transactions. So possibly she only had that cc for 2 weeks, just prior to being hauled home and to jail.

Lee knows - He's pretty good at getting some info out of her too.

When she said she was at Universal to meet with "mutual" friends - I thought mutual to who?

Christine asked for a daily update... I am not that good so please anyone correct me if I missed something. Links can be found by reading back into the threads from today

As of today Casey has been sitting in the hooscow going on two weeks (12 days to be exact). She is now considered a person of interest in her missing daughter's case.

Orange County SD, on their page on this case (thanks Chatty) reported that on or around June 24 George Anthony reported Gas cans and 50 dollars of gas stolen from his shed!

Some posters speculated whether the borrowed shovel could have been used on the lock of the shed. Could Casey have stolen the gas? And why? Where could you burn something without raising a red flag? One poster speculated perhaps the backyard bbq and a few threw campgrounds out. There are two parks in the Orlando area that would fit the bill, and of course we already know that the cadaver dogs hit in the backyard.

Two more "casey calls" were just released. One between Casey and her brother. One between casey and her mother (not sure if audio is up yet on that one...help me out...anyone)..

Posters discussed (thank you SS) being very careful in posting info from friends' myspace pages as they, more than likely, are victims as well.

One poster (and please forgive me...I forget who posted this) actually called LE to verify the changing tip numbers and LE stated to our very own poster that gma was putting out different numbers to call on the fliers to divert tips TO HER CELL PHONE OR PERSONAL NUMBERS which obviously is very frustrating to LE. I actually posted that info to nancy grace and plugged the websleuth poster in hopes that she can get that info out to John Q Public.

Defense attorney Jose Baez has filed a gag order for the bighouse phone calls. One poster aptly predicted what Stan the man will hopefuly say, "no way Jose".

ETA: Chatty has reported on the pizza experiment. It has been a week and the super, super supreme...locked in a trunk in extreme heat has shriveled up like jerky...and produced...you got it.....NO STENCH

ETA: BLINK had a very prophetic moment today in lieu of the gas cans....this landscaping truck was in her neighbor's driveway http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm78/Blink34_photos/WS/100_3485.jpg

ETA: several posters pointed out that Casey had two cells phones, one which was a black jack that she lost somewhere around blanchard park (one of the parks mentioned above re: burning) or universal. Blanchard park is also near Amscott where the car was abandoned on 27 June and towed on 30 June

ETA: Jose Baez was retained by Casey upon learning of him in the first few hours of being arrested. No info on how she actually retained him!

Also, why isn't she asking anything about Caylee? She hasn't even asked simple things like "what areas have they searched yet, who is handing out flyers, is there any information about Caylee that you have that they havn't told me..."

I would be frantic, but she's just worried about covering her lies.

She's gonna crack soon, i really dont think she's going to be able to handle this much longer.

Great point. I think I know why she didn't ask.

I know an online 'friend' that totally makes up huges stories. Not only stories but she makes up lots of people, she pretends to be several people with different yahoo email addresses. All her friends have died over the years (I have known her online for like 8 years), they all have bad accidents. She pretends to know celebrities. I also know a woman that claims to be Brian Denehy and his wife both. There are lots of crackpots in this world. I could go on and on. And both of these people are the nicest people to talk to. I have talked to them both on the phone. You would never guess they were whacked out. lol This casey isn't half as good a liar as these people I know. I am shocked she has been able to bamboozle her family for so long.

If Casey broke into the shed to steal the gas, why didn't she break into the shed to get the shovel instead of borrowing a shovel from the neighbor. :waitasec:

My understanding of the theory is that she used the neighbor's shovel to break into the shed.

Unless I've misunderstood your question?

I thought Lee just didn't press the issue because he didn't want her to "shut down" and stop providing information...like if he had said, "But Casey...you DIDN'T WORK THERE FOR YEARS. Obviously it wasn't for work" and I think the "why would you be at universal" wasn't pushed was because he knew she wasn't there at all, and if he questioned her about it, he wouldn't get the information he needed before the 15 mins were up...

The info about Jeff and Juliet :rolleyes:

A psychologist? was on FOX news this morning and was being asked how he would confront Casey. He said he wouldn't challenge her to put her on defense. (these are my words, my interpretation of what he said, I'm not quoting). He said he would talk about her, because psychopath's are all about me, me, me. But he wouldn't confront her head on.

I wondered if Lee has been explained this. Sure seems like he was tiptoeing.

Any one else find it odd that Juliette Lewis is also the name of an actress?

Perhaps a name that sticks in your head and could be recalled, but not an obvious one like: Angelina Jolie

Christine asked for a daily update... I am not that good so please anyone correct me if I missed something. Links can be found by reading back into the threads from today

As of today Casey has been sitting in the hooscow going on two weeks (12 days to be exact). She is now considered a person of interest in her missing daughter's case.

Orange County SD, on their page on this case (thanks Chatty) reported that on or around June 24 George Anthony reported Gas cans and 50 dollars of gas stolen from his shed!

Some posters speculated whether the borrowed shovel could have been used on the lock of the shed. Could Casey have stolen the gas? And why? Where could you burn something without raising a red flag? One poster speculated perhaps the backyard bbq and a few threw campgrounds out. There are two parks in the Orlando area that would fit the bill, and of course we already know that the cadaver dogs hit in the backyard.

Two more "casey calls" were just released. One between Casey and her brother. One between casey and her mother (not sure if audio is up yet on that one...help me out...anyone)..

Posters discussed (thank you SS) being very careful in posting info from friends' myspace pages as they, more than likely, are victims as well.

One poster (and please forgive me...I forget who posted this) actually called LE to verify the changing tip numbers and LE stated to our very own poster that gma was putting out different numbers to call on the fliers to divert tips TO HER CELL PHONE OR PERSONAL NUMBERS which obviously is very frustrating to LE. I actually posted that info to nancy grace and plugged the websleuth poster in hopes that she can get that info out to John Q Public.

Defense attorney Jose Baez has filed a gag order for the bighouse phone calls. One poster aptly predicted what Stan the man will hopefuly say, "no way Jose".

ETA: Chatty has reported on the pizza experiment. It has been a week and the super, super supreme...locked in a trunk in extreme heat has shriveled up like jerky...and produced...you got it.....NO STENCH

suggest to add that Casey mentioned she was at Blanchard Park and that's right near where the car was discovered.

Great point. I think I know why she didn't ask.

sadly I think I know too. I was just thinking if she was "so innocent" she would be more concerned with Caylee. The only time Caylee was brought up was when Lee did.

More on Jay Blanchard Park:

Detectives have searched transient camps in the area and are looking for any links with previous crimes in the area.

The Little Econ Greenway runs through the park.

heavily wooded areas along the trail

Orange County Commissioner Mildred Fernandez, who represents that district, said she plans on speaking to sheriff's deputies Friday about safety issues at the park.

"I want to see what kind of safety plan the sheriff's office can implement as soon as possible," Fernandez said. "It is an area that needs more police supervision."

Fernandez also said the park's many entrances and exits can pose a safety risk. "We are looking to reduce some of those entrances," Fernandez said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...cf-jogger-slain-061208,0,7295335.story?page=1

Also at this park they have grills. Not sure about other places to burn things tho. However, the water looks very swift (almost rapid) near the Dam.

Nancy's coming on. I hope she has something interesting on her show and some good guests.

sadly I think I know too. I was just thinking if she was "so innocent" she would be more concerned with Caylee. The only time Caylee was brought up was when Lee did.

So sad:( I mean...if they had this incredible bond, this mother daughter bond Casey spoke of...then why isn't she torn apart that her baby is missing? Why didn't she bring it up, even once?

This case is the weirdest I've seen in a long, long time.

I'm off for a bit, to take a shower and some more benadryl:) I'll be SO GLAD when this poison ivy is gone! But then it's back to the real world for me...sigh. (Well, I guess that depends on your definition of the real world. I work at home, mostly:) )

Byeeeee

Yeah, I wonder who the heck is paying for this lawyer? Is she using the money she got for Caylee??? or where did she get money to hire a lawyer? Or is he one of these ambulance chasers that just wants the case for publicity sake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts