GUILTY AR - Dawna Natzke, 46, Hot Springs Village, 21 Dec 2011

Mods I'm not certain that this link is allowed, so I will add it and if it's not, do what you need to do.

A friend of Natzke received a “strange text message” at 8:30 p.m. last Thursday, then called Natzke’s neighbor. Cornett said. The neighbor went next door, spoke to a family member, and found no sense of alarm at that time.

Cornett said the text message was “out of character" for Natzke.

http://www.hsvvoice.com/news/2011-12-28/Headlines/UPDATE_Police_dispatcher_remains_missing.html

I'm sorry, this woman is missing and her vehicle burned and hidden in a remote area...if the Village police don't think that is evidence of a crime I think they need to turn this investigation over to someone who has better reasoning skills. Perhaps the Village Idiot would be available.:innocent:

I wonder what on earth the text message said?
It's weird, didn't one of Karen S.'s friend get an alarming text, too?

Yep, and she disappeared in the night after a party too. I don't think they could be connected but maybe someone got the idea of how to get rid of Dawn from reading about what happened to Karen?

Straight shot west on Rt 40 from Karen Swift location.

A lot of people are making connections between these two missing persons. There are a number of similarities.

A ghost hunter, in Canada, is talking in this video about Karen Swift, but at the end, he talks about another woman who will be killed by the same serial killer in the same general area. It made me think of this missing person Dawna Natzke, eerie.

Karen Johnson Swift Found Dec 10 2011 Bledsoe Cemetery Harry's Vision of Killer Dyersburg TN - YouTube

I'm just sayin' ... :cow:

Yep, and she disappeared in the night after a party too. I don't think they could be connected but maybe someone got the idea of how to get rid of Dawn from reading about what happened to Karen?
That's exactly what I'm thinking.

Police time line on Dawna Natzke, missing Hot Springs Village woman
Hot Springs Village Police Department Missing Person Case No. 2011004709

Wednesday, 12/21
7 p.m. Dawna Natzke and boyfriend attend a part at a high ranking POA officials home in Hot Springs Village.

10:30 to 11 p.m. Natzke and boyfriend were seen leaving party together.

11 p.m. Boyfriend reports he and Natzke went home. He went to bed; she was watching television.

Thursday, 12/22
7:30 a.m. Boyfriend reports he awoke and found Natzke and her car gone. He assumed she had gone to work. (Note: Natzke was not due to work that day as she had taken a vacation day.)

Around 8 a.m. Friend of Natzke received a strange text message from Natzke's cell phone.

11:15 a.m. Natzke's car was discovered by U.S. Forest Service employee in a remote area. The car had been been burned.

7 p.m. Boyfriend reported to Hot Springs Village Police Dept. he had not seen Natzke all day.

8:30 p.m. Friend who had received strange text message called neighbor of Natzke. Neighbor went to Natzke's home and talked to family member. No sense of alarm at that time.

Friday, 12/23
6 a.m. Natzke did not report for duty. Son of Natzke reported mother had not returned home. Investigation begun.

6:38 a.m. BOLO (Be on the lookout) issued regarding Natzke and her car. Search begun. Numerous interviews conducted.

Saturday, 12/24
Interviews conducted: search for Natzke and her car continued.

10:35 p.m. Hot Springs Village Police Department notified Natzke's car was found.

Sunday, 12/25
Natzke's car was towed to the Hot Springs Village Police Department garage.

Monday, 12/26
Area around spot where Natzke's car was found was searched. Search dogs were used.

Tuesday, 12/27
Interviews of potential witnesses continued.

Wednesday, 12/28
Search dogs and team again being used in area where car was recovered in the Ouachita National Forest
http://insidehotspringsvillage.blogspot.com/

So according to boyfriend, Dawna up and left in the middle of the night, or early morning hours? Just like Karen Swift is said to have done? Sounds very fishy...either a copy-cat story from BF, or someone luring women from their homes? But who/what could do that, where neither would leave a note or contact someone? And what kind of text did she send her friend that night??

I wonder what the nature of the text message was. It doesn't sound like it did come from her - but they should be able to trace the general location from where it was sent.

Why didn't the family think it was odd? If they all thought she had gone to work at 6 a.m., and here a friend came by SO concerned about the odd text at 8:30 p.m., why didn't they think it was a concern? Surely they wouldn't think she was still at work.

Also a concern, off topic, that the cop thinks a burned out car in a rural area is pretty typical and not a concern. ????? A burned out car on the side of the interstate might seem a little common, if the fire appears to originate in the engine.

Who burns cars and leaves them in rural locations, if not to hide some kind of a crime?

I wonder what the nature of the text message was. It doesn't sound like it did come from her - but they should be able to trace the general location from where it was sent.

Why didn't the family think it was odd? If they all thought she had gone to work at 6 a.m., and here a friend came by SO concerned about the odd text at 8:30 p.m., why didn't they think it was a concern? Surely they wouldn't think she was still at work.

Also a concern, off topic, that the cop thinks a burned out car in a rural area is pretty typical and not a concern. ????? A burned out car on the side of the interstate might seem a little common, if the fire appears to originate in the engine.

Who burns cars and leaves them in rural locations, if not to hide some kind of a crime?

I can't help thinking that LE is considering a possible suicide? Depending upon the text perhaps? But then, where is she? Not that easy to hide your own body. Anyway just a thought from reading between the lines...JMO

All 3 are similar in appearance, too. I woke up and heard the story of the burned out car this morning, and saw her picture and freaked. Gail, Karen and now Dawn. Too many coinkydinks.

Timeline states. No sense of alarm at 8:30 when she wasn't seen all day, should have been home from work, neighbor got strange text 12 hours prior, and they already found the car? I would have been alarmed by then. Something fishy.

Please do not post more than 10% of an article and then provide a link. There are copyright laws that apply to material available on the www, and we dont want anyone to be in violation of those laws.

Thank you!!

Shame it took from Thursday morning to Saturday for her car being found to be relayed to the local LE. I still have no faith in the accuracy of a single 'fact' in this story.

Just an observation regarding this case, Karen Swift, and Katleyn Markham. These cases are located in a line moving west and separated by about 2 months each, in each case the husband, boyfriend was the last to see her, they vanished right from their homes in the middle of the night and in each one, an odd text was the last clue. I am not a conspiracy nut, but if these are connected someone enjoys watching the suspicion of guilt placed on the significant other, the rampant online speculation as well as the actual crime. There seems to be a clear pattern.

Shame it took from Thursday morning to Saturday for her car being found to be relayed to the local LE. I still have no faith in the accuracy of a single 'fact' in this story.

Just an observation regarding this case, Karen Swift, and Katleyn Markham. These cases are located in a line moving west and separated by about 2 months each, in each case the husband, boyfriend was the last to see her, they vanished right from their homes in the middle of the night and in each one, an odd text was the last clue. I am not a conspiracy nut, but if these are connected someone enjoys watching the suspicion of guilt placed on the significant other, the rampant online speculation as well as the actual crime. There seems to be a clear pattern.

I didn't follow the other two cases much.

Do you know the wording of the other two odd text messages?

BTW, I'm thinking of Jaymie Adams, who looks a lot like Dawna, disappeared from Oklahoma City and the last contact from her was a text message indicating she was meeting a friend at McDonalds, an odd thing for her to be doing in the wee hours.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back