Casey on Piers Morgan

"She is very personable, very likeable, very polite."

Now he's kissing PM's butt- "You as a non- American citizen seem to have a greater understanding & respect of the American justice system than the lynch mobs do."

AND NOW HE'S TELLING US WE SHOULD TESPECT AND ADMIRE THE HARDWORKING JURY!

Mason....shw was vilified 24 hrs. a day .....booo hooo
she is finally coming out of being scared, confused. Realizing she grieved differently than others.

Pierce talks as though he was impressed by her conviction and sincerity when talking about HERSELF. I would expect nothing different coming out of the mouth of a liar like Casey Anthony.
Mason is quite happy with Pierce.

Keep talking, CM. You are really putting your foot in it, big time. I love it.

CM: " I do not believe for a minute she was trying to pull the wool over my, or any of our team's eyes."

She is enjoying reading books. She is reading the Hunger Games, she esp likes books about international travel.

SHE WOULD LIKE TO BE A MOTHER AGAIN. TO TAKE THAT RISK.

Oh, FGS!! She has to address the weight gain rumors!!! THAT is what she is choosing to focus on in that short interview!!!!

NOTHING HAS CHANGED, LIKE WE ALREADY KNEW.

She does not weigh 500 pounds and she does not want to move to Costa Rica.

She teally wanted everybody to know that she is not 500 pounds. CM says she's 120 pounds.

Hilarious that they end the interview with her barking out emphatically that she is not 500 pounds.

After all of that, the murder, the cover-up, the unbearable lies, ruining multiple lives... But hey world, I just want you to know I am not 500 pounds.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. She's one-of-a-kind, alright.

CA says that when she looks back on her previous interviews of herself, she is ashamed. She was a dumb kid, and now she is a wise 26 year old who knows better, etc etc. She apparently says she was never the party girl the "awful media" made her out to be.

She is just as effin delusional as ever. All the Fusion pics...the pics of her puking over a toilet...the "no clothes' party pics...

FGS!!! I have ZERO RESPECT FOR PIERS MORGAN AND HIS SOFTBALL BUNCH OF CRAP. I refuse to call it an interview. More like an infomercial.

Piers Morgan must have made CA giddy with delight. He sure appeared to buy her garbage.

10 min random convo.

Boo hoo, CM says she's stuck inside all day, watching movies and cleaning.

since I never followed the case after the verdict, where does she live and how does she live, where is Mr. B

CA says that when she looks back on her previous interviews of herself, she is ashamed. She was a dumb kid, and now she is a wise 26 year old who knows better, etc etc. She apparently says she was never the party girl the "awful media" made her out to be.

Damn my lying eyes for believing all those photographs..........:what:

Piers must be angling for the 'big' interview. I hope he is bombarded by some blow back first.

:floorlaugh: omg post of the day missm!!! :rocker:

Areed! Mason keeps criticizing the public for refusing to accept the jury verdict (apparently b/c people hate her and think she is guilty) but obviously, people are entitled to think what they want to. Refusing to accept the jury verdict would be if mass riots broke out afterward. That didn't happen. What did happen, because of Florida's sunshine laws, was that the public actually got to review the evidence, in depth and at their leisure, got to watch the trial with their own eyes, and thus were in an excellent position to draw their own conclusions based on the same evidence the jury saw. I expected Piers Morgan to make a distinction like this but he instead agreed with Mason that people should "accept the verdict." What a terrible interviewer.

Areed! Mason keeps criticizing the public for refusing to accept the jury verdict (apparently b/c people hate her and think she is guilty) but obviously, people are entitled to think what they want to. Refusing to accept the jury verdict would be if mass riots broke out afterward. That didn't happen. What did happen, because of Florida's sunshine laws, was that the public actually got to review the evidence, in depth and at their leisure, got to watch the trial with their own eyes, and thus were in an excellent position to draw their own conclusions based on the same evidence the jury saw. I expected Piers Morgan to make a distinction like this but he instead agreed with Mason that people should "accept the verdict." What a terrible interviewer.

Well, Mason himself is refusing to accept the jury's verdict. Didn't he just file an appeal for her convictions for lying to LE?

Something striking that was said which I didn't type out while I was watching because I didn't want to miss it, was that she apparently did not even believe she was going to get off from the murder charge. But now that her life has changed, she is trying to move forward.

That was about the only interesting thing in the entire 10 minutes. So I guess this must make her feel like she has received some sort of divine justice, or a "pass" from the universe that she is forgiven and can now move on. Unreal.

And she said she never watches the news or reads the media, but she will be watching PM tonight... So obviously all this pandering and butt-kissing by Morgan is to try and get the MCA scoop one day when the "time comes".

Tonight, on Piers Morgan: Nauseating Narcissist Noodlings, Part 4752...

(Some of us still miss you, Caylee Marie.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back