BC...How much longer can he hold out

sassy_texasbelle2

Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit
Reaction score
He made the statement after the body was found that the Anthony family would no longer try to hinder the investigation. It was quiet on the home front for a long time. It has once again exploded where CA has to be in charge.:furious:

I wonder how much longer he can hang in for all the lies since he knows what they are trying to do.

"You are known by the company you keep" .... so, if that's true here, he needs to run as fast as he can or they will be his ONLY clients! From what I've read on this web-site, they don't like to pay anyone for their work (Private investigator/DC)...:doh:

He made the statement after the body was found that the Anthony family would no longer try to hinder the investigation. It was quiet on the home front for a long time. It has once again exploded where CA has to be in charge.:furious:

I wonder how much longer he can hang in for all the lies since he knows what they are trying to do.
I have wondered the same thing... how long he will stay with them. I've wondered if they have abused him too and what he has to endure.

I was hoping that BC would have dropped the A's right after the depos, but maybe he decided to stick in there until after the trip to NYC and the opportunity to be on TV.

"You are known by the company you keep" .... so, if that's true here, he needs to run as fast as he can or they will be his ONLY clients! From what I've read on this web-site, they don't like to pay anyone for their work (Private investigator/DC)...:doh:

at the start he said he was "pro-bono"......how do these atty's make a living????????---wait I know....:banghead:

He knows where the door is, or if he does not, perhaps he can ask M. Nejame how to find it. He is still there after those horrible depositions. I don't like thinking about the reasons why that is.

I'v always felt since the investigation started that many of the Lawyers in a court house gossip about each other as I have witnessed in my past being an ex fiance of Cicago Sgt. police detective. People talk and it is as simple as that. I have a feeling MN who quit working for the A's because of the many reasons we have disussed here, warned BC about the A's and there lack of being "Forthright"(a word used by LA at depos when refering to KC less than honest answers.) so BC did have an accurate account of the A's version of this case when he decided to take on the case. What I feel I have witnesed especially at the depos is a man that chooses!!! to let the A's ramble on inappropriatly and chose to let them bury themselves as he just sat their. BC is an intelligent man and has determination shown by his recovery after spinalcord injury. So why would a man of this chacter sit so passively watching as morgan & morgan told her they would apply sactions if she didn't follow under oath rules. BC is not stupid and and could only reply by saying, "Can we take a break?" For some reason I feel BC is there for ornament purposes in the A's mind but in reality is letting the A's bury themselves realizing he can't change the direction the A's have chosen. I just don't see at this time that he has had any influence on them. It will be interesting to see if BC will remain the A's council as time goes by. The only other reason I can think of that would make a lwayer so passive as your client starts to become antagonistic, is may have smoked a doobie for his everday spinalcord pain. Isn't BC trying to get pot medicaklly legalized? Thanks all for the listen.

I don't see the least suggestion that he wants to disengage from his clients. He seems to support the things they do and to definitely do whatever he can to help the defense with their spin. This is why they have him instead of MN, who is really an excellent lawyer, isn't it?

I'v always felt since the investigation started that many of the Lawyers in a court house gossip about each other as I have witnessed in my past being an ex fiance of Cicago Sgt. police detective. People talk and it is as simple as that. I have a feeling MN who quit working for the A's because of the many reasons we have disussed here, warned BC about the A's and there lack of being "Forthright"(a word used by LA at depos when refering to KC less than honest answers.) so BC did have an accurate account of the A's version of this case when he decided to take on the case. What I feel I have witnesed especially at the depos is a man that chooses!!! to let the A's ramble on inappropriatly and chose to let them bury themselves as he just sat their. BC is an intelligent man and has determination shown by his recovery after spinalcord injury. So why would a man of this chacter sit so passively watching as morgan & morgan told her they would apply sactions if she didn't follow under oath rules. BC is not stupid and and could only reply by saying, "Can we take a break?" For some reason I feel BC is there for ornament purposes in the A's mind but in reality is letting the A's bury themselves realizing he can't change the direction the A's have chosen. I just don't see at this time that he has had any influence on them. It will be interesting to see if BC will remain the A's council as time goes by. The only other reason I can think of that would make a lwayer so passive as your client starts to become antagonistic, is may have smoked a doobie for his everday spinalcord pain. Isn't BC trying to get pot medicaklly legalized? Thanks all for the listen.

bold by me

yes he is.......I'm now starting to think perhaps if they keep opening their mouth he will get to practice in court defending them?????? Can't for the life of me figure out why everyone talks so much.....

You're certainly right, everything has been quiet up until recently, I think as many also believe there might be a document release coming up and the A's need to go on a sympathy campaign. I think he'll stick with it to the end unless of course Cindy or George is charged with something, then he's out.:yes:

[/B]

bold by me

yes he is.......I'm now starting to think perhaps if they keep opening their mouth he will get to practice in court defending them?????? Can't for the life of me figure out why everyone talks so much.....
I hope BC doesn't get on the charity boat, with the A crew. He just might have to swim to a chartered desert Isl. LOL, just kiddin!

You're certainly right, everything has been quiet up until recently, I think as many also believe there might be a document release coming up and the A's need to go on a sympathy campaign. I think he'll stick with it to the end unless of course Cindy or George is charged with something, then he's out.:yes:

I'm now starting to think that perhaps these "mistruths" are possibly ca wanting to get arrested for contempt or (can't think of the term)??? so she won't have to testify in court against kc......??????????:banghead:

I'm now starting to think that perhaps these "mistruths" are possibly ca wanting to get arrested for contempt or (can't think of the term)??? so she won't have to testify in court against kc......??????????:banghead:

Probably right (purgery?) or that the State wont call her on the stand cuz she's not credible??
Maybe but BC is doing this pro bono this has to be a big expense for him. There must be something in it for him.

Probably right (purgery?) or that the State wont call her on the stand cuz she's not credible??
Maybe but BC is doing this pro bono this has to be a big expense for him. There must be something in it for him.

The State will put her on the stand no matter how much lying she does beforehand. I think they want her there nearly as much as they'd wish to get Casey up on the stand.

thought of the term obstruction of justice......there has to be something compelling out there for them to continue lie after lie and they know they are being watched---they have been warned and they really don't want to testify against her.....I mean the last time when ga did (grand jury)---was the last time they officially spoke to her.....(I say officially only because I suspect contact is being made---somehow)

Hang In? Nah.........I think he started out with good intentions but he's just as dirty as they are at this point. He's gotten sucked in by the publicity - even if it's bad publicity. JMO

BC seemed utterly clueless as to correct procedures and the LAW when he sat in on the depos last week. Even JM expressed disbelief at some of the things BC was doing/not doing during the depo. He doesn't strike me as a very competent attorney, and he probably sees the A's as a quick route to fame and fortune. Yeah, good luck with that.

thought of the term obstruction of justice......there has to be something compelling out there for them to continue lie after lie and they know they are being watched---they have been warned and they really don't want to testify against her.....I mean the last time when ga did (grand jury)---was the last time they officially spoke to her.....(I say officially only because I suspect contact is being made---somehow)

I think its fair to say that the A's have learned how the system works throughout all of this....and they very much understand that their incredibly changing stories will very much impact their credibility on the stand, and they want it that way. This is legal manuevering and strategy at its best......does anyone honestly think they haven't been told this by the various attorneys involved in this matter. They know exactly what they are doing.

BC knew what he was getting into when he was retained by the Anthonys. In the beginning, he was acting as a PR person, trying to put a good face on his clients. He still makes statements that are pure PR.

I think he's in this for the long haul. He knows that at the end his reward will be writing a book from the viewpoint of being an insider in this whole mess. For that reason, he'll stay. He knows he can't control his clients - he can advise, but they will do as they wish, which gives him more material for his eventual book. He's just along for the ride.

Interesting little tidbit, that is :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie