2010.02.03 ~ SKY Investigates: Inside the PCSO "HaLeigh Room"

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
Posted: Wednesday, 03 February 2010 12:48PM

SKY Investigates: Inside the PCSO "HaLeigh Room"

"Snip" TJ Hart http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6278104.php

The search for a missing Satsuma, FL has been underway for nearly a year.

After that, Putnam County Sheriff's Office investigators have been holding what they know close to the vest.

For the first time, the Putnam County Sheriff's has allowed cameras to enter the working area known and the HaLeigh Room where the volumes of interviews and other evidence is kept:

Pictured are many many binders of leads, suggestions, sightings, psychics, other agency reports, etc. The room is outfitted with it's own computer system, DVD player, phone and other equipment.

You will notice a box full of brown folders. These are the transcripts of interviews with Misty. There is also 2 books of DVD/CD that contain video audio taped interviews(over 200 plus of these).

Maps on the wall along with time lines. I was not allowed to get close enough to photograph names on the timelines so as to not compromise the case.

News Talk 97.3 The Sky is scheduled to have an off-air conversation with Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy Wednesday.

Details coming soon on 97.3 The Sky.

Just to see that, I know now without a doult they are going to find HaLeigh. They will not give up.

WOW over 200 cd/dvd interviews. That is amazing.

snipped and bolded by me
Posted: Wednesday, 03 February 2010 12:48PM

SKY Investigates: Inside the PCSO "HaLeigh Room"

"Snip" TJ Hart http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6278104.php

You will notice a box full of brown folders. These are the transcripts of interviews with Misty. There is also 2 books of DVD/CD that contain video audio taped interviews(over 200 plus of these).

I rest my case re: Misty's lack of knowledge of the crime(s) that resulted in the disappearance of Haleigh.

I hope and pray they don't give up!

MADJGNLAW....Thanks again for posting this stuff. I am looking forward to hearing what TJ Hart has to say. Perhaps he is going at it from a different angle than NG? I gained a lot of respect back for him when he refused to sensationalize the news surrounding Haleigh and her disappearance.

Wow. Wish we knew what was on that timeline!

Hopefully the walls of all the players who know something are starting to crumble. The room gave me a feeling of relief somehow. Haleigh's gone missing anniversary is just 6 days away.
Is it possible LE wants to make that day full circle? I know I do.
hopefully the wheels of Justice = Karma.

I hope and pray they don't give up!

MADJGNLAW....Thanks again for posting this stuff. I am looking forward to hearing what TJ Hart has to say. Perhaps he is going at it from a different angle than NG? I gained a lot of respect back for him when he refused to sensationalize the news surrounding Haleigh and her disappearance.

Your very Welcome!:blowkiss: I to gained a lot of respect for TJ when he would not go along with NG & crew. Out of all the reporters TJ is one of the 3 few that ever answer my emails and questions. He is the only one that ever replies in less than 24hrs. I appreciate that he and his staff take the time to connect with their readers. Not every reporter will do that. TJ will also have the audios, not sure if he will post today...but did say he will post soon..maybe tomorrow, he said he has to wait for LE to finish up, that was earlier though.

I am looking forward to what he will report after his interview with Jeff Hardy.:woohoo: I hope it's some good news!

News Talk 97.3 The Sky is scheduled to have an off-air conversation with Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy Wednesday.

Details coming soon on 97.3 The Sky

Well, isn't this interesting? A new strategy? Is LE ready to let a little information start leaking to the public? I sure hope so!

The 7th picture down looks to be some sort of family tree and how everyone ties together. what do you all think?

I'm looking at the time line (?) on the wall with each players picture..LOL. Still fuzzy so all I can see is a slight image.

The 7th picture down looks to be some sort of family tree and how everyone ties together. what do you all think?

LOL, that is the one I am cropping now....that is what it looks like though.

If you blow it up a little bit, the chart on the right appears to say, "Haleigh Cummings Genealogy Chart".

In the files I see three big binders that say psychic tips, 18 for leads book, and 1 for the searchers. I can't make out yet what the other's say.

LOL, that is the one I am cropping now....that is what it looks like though.

Oh my gosh, LOL. You guys are going to have it all legible for us in no time. Little did PSCO know just how good you guys are!

Busy worker bee's in here. I would love to have your skills.

Two of the orange label books on the separate lower shelf say "searches" and "other agency reports"

And the two orange label books on the larger shelf on the bottom (or right hand side) of the green label books say "people associated" and the yellow label books DO say "psychic leads" and both the yellow and green labels are separated in numerical divisions.

Case number on all shows 09-1325 but I think that all the scannerites already knew that #

Some of the binders are stuffed with "Psychic Leads." I believe at least two.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back