GUILTY NJ - Jonathan Worley charged in brutal rape, Trenton, 18 Aug 2010

Wow. You guys have all made me feel so good. My darling father passed away two years ago this August after a horrible battle with cancer. I have never talked about that on the boards before. It is too painful. It makes me very happy to know that something he taught me may serve to help others as well. I am so proud of my dad.

Oh Gitana--Bless your dear Daddy's soul. He raised a wonderful woman who spends the time to help others. Of course, he's watching down on you. Filly's and my Daddy are up there too. Just think of the people your Dad touched this week alone.

My prayers are with you. I lost my Daddy to cancer two years ago and Monday would have been his 86th birthday. There are a few of us very fortunate ladies to have been blessed with wonderful Dads. We can never underestimate that gift.

(((hugs))))

Gitana - I too want to say thank you for the wonderful information you gave. I too will be passing it on to family and friends.

http://www.nj.com/mercer/index.ssf/2011/12/city_man_charged_with_rape_ple.html

Jonathan Worley, 23, must serve 15 years in prison with no chance of parole for 12 years and nine months under the terms of the plea agreement
the victim, a stranger to Worley, was walking to the gym at 6:15 a.m. on Aug. 18, 2010 when Worley grabbed her and dragged her behind a van to rape her. His image was captured by a public surveillance camera.

“You see him pull her behind the van and you see him walk out,” Robeson said. “Then you see the victim stagger out after being assaulted.”

Worley’s DNA was also found in the victim’s underwear, she said

Man convicted rape in Trenton offers apology to victim

http://www.nj.com/mercer/index.ssf/2012/03/convicted_rapist_offers_apolog.html

In a letter to the court, the victim, who was not identified, said the attack changed her forever.

“I feel lost in a world that I don’t want to live in,” she wrote. “I don’t recognize myself anymore. I have so much hatred and bitterness in my heart that’s poisoning my soul.”

Under his sentencing he must serve 85 percent of his sentence — roughly 12 years and nine months — before becoming eligible for parole. He also must register for life as a sex offender and avoid all contact with his victim

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back