Was/is Shawn abusive toward Billie?

Could it be possible that the no trespassing order was made by the judge and was a condition of her bail?

EDIT: Oh I don't know. This whole charade by BD is getting beyond ridiculous. Hailey needs to be found!!

BBM

I pondered that initially, until I re-read the article which specifically states SHE FILED the order.

IMO, she's lying through her teeth and trying to "one up" the public and LE by "thinking" she's one step ahead of everyone else.

Thus the reason for her independent interviews...the call back to Priscilla Luong to mention that she forgot, the different story to bigcountry and cbs7...all of it is a load of carp IMO and Marc Klass said it best...

Billie should be ashamed!!!!!

My heart goes out to DD. I am literally in tears for him and they continue to fall everytime I read more of her BS!

Dunn explained to CBS 7 that Adkins was at her home when Sheriff’s Deputies arrived and asked where he was. Deputies, working with the Texas Rangers had a search warrant relating to Shawn Adkins.

Dunn admits she lied and said she didn’t know where Shawn was at the time. She says moments later she invited investigators inside, at which time they quickly found Adkins.

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=24344

How could he be in her house, yet Billie not know where he was?! This is beyond ridiculous.

And she wonders why no one believes a word that comes out of her mouth.

I too read it as Billie telling the reporter that she was unaware where Shawn was when LE came knocking. Upon second reading, I think it's just another case of mediocre writing/reporting. I think Billie admitted to the reporter that she lied by telling LE, "no officers, Shawn's not here, I don't where he is", though she knew he was inside and was quickly discovered when she allowed LE into the house...

OK the way I understand a no trespassing order is that LE can issue it. For example when I used to manage in retail a had some peeps that would come in and give me a hard time, trash the store. I called LE and right on the spot they issued a no trespassing order. It is for a year.

I hear this all the time on the scanner too. With several jurisdictions I listen to in different states.

Now this would fit. They called Billie Dunn's bluff. They don't want Shawn hiding there. They don't want him with Billie. They are trying to keep them apart. So this would make tons of sense to me.

Billie tells the story he was there against her will. LE says oh really. So we can help you with that let's issue a no trespassing order, problem solved.

I think you are maybe right on the money. :)

I also see it as a way that BD maybe setting up her defense when that time comes. "I was scared of Shawn...blah, blah, blah."

OK the way I understand a no trespassing order is that LE can issue it. For example when I used to manage in retail a had some peeps that would come in and give me a hard time, trash the store. I called LE and right on the spot they issued a no trespassing order. It is for a year.

I hear this all the time on the scanner too. With several jurisdictions I listen to in different states.

Now this would fit. They called Billie Dunn's bluff. They don't want Shawn hiding there. They don't want him with Billie. They are trying to keep them apart. So this would make tons of sense to me.

Billie tells the story he was there against her will. LE says oh really. So we can help you with that let's issue a no trespassing order, problem solved.

BBM Now this makes perfect sense to me! :clap:

But grandma, what about the threats on his memo pad on his phone? Wouldn't she need more than a no trespassing order, to protect her life?

I think you are maybe right on the money. :)

I also see it as a way that BD maybe setting up her defense when that time comes. "I was scared of Shawn...blah, blah, blah."

Yup my first thoughts last night.

But grandma, what about the threats on his memo pad on his phone? Wouldn't she need more than a no trespassing order, to protect her life?

A no trespassing order is on your property. Restraining orders and stalking orders are for your person. So, he can't go on her property, IF she has a no trespass order, but she and he can still be around each other in other locations.

I don't buy any of this though. Not unless LE verifies it.

I too read it as Billie telling the reporter that she was unaware where Shawn was when LE came knocking. Upon second reading, I think it's just another case of mediocre writing/reporting. I think Billie admitted to the reporter that she lied by telling LE, "no officers, Shawn's not here, I don't where he is", though she knew he was inside and was quickly discovered when she allowed LE into the house...

Ah yes. Thanks, yllek. That makes more sense.

A no trespassing order is on your property. Restraining orders and stalking orders are for your person. So, he can't go on her property, IF she has a no trespass order, but she and he can still be around each other in other locations.

I don't buy any of this though. Not unless LE verifies it.

I won't buy it either, especially if she doesn't take out a RO, the no trespassing order is pretty lame if she claims there are threats on his memo pad.

Interesting isn't it?

She also says she lied to authorities because she didn't want SA at her home but didn't know what to do when they arrived. (new article - link below)

So let's see...she hid SA from LE because she didn't know what else to do because she was afraid because he threatened her like he did back in February of 2010 which didn't scare her then but scares her now...in fact scares her so much that she lied to LE and hid him in her house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah...believable...NOT!

*Ooops, I almost forgot that she was so scared that she hid him in her home and lied to LE instead of calling LE like she did when he threatened her life in February 2010 because they can say ugly things to each other at times.

Really??????? Does she really think this is believable?
That girl could when a Lying contest anywhere !!! She is a piece of work and a lying little Biznit !!

She hasn't filed an RO on him for 3 months because as she said last night in an interview, LE puts thoughts in her head when she is there about Shawn's guilt, but when she is home she doesn't feel that way.

If she files an RO it will be to try to beat these charges. Not because she is afraid of Shawn. If she was afraid of Shawn she wouldn't live in that house all alone. Broken windows and all, covered by cardboard.

Many moons ago I was "dating" this real smart guy who called the local police after we had a pretty nasty fight to tell them he was gonna kill me. The threat wasn't made to me so I had nothing to do with the protective order that went into effect after they arrested him for threatening. I was notified after the fact and given a copy of the protective order that the court filed. My main problem with all this is why is SA still walking the streets? What's it gonna take for LE to see this guy is dangerous, even if he had nothing to do with Hailey going missing? Child *advertiser censored*, bestiality, threatening (and this isn't his first time threatening!) with digital proof. Who's gotta get hurt before they take this <self edit> off the streets?!

And didn't she call it a Protection Order in her first call to reporters?
And now it is walked back to a No Trespass Order.

A No Trespass Order. That is what our local Chuckie Cheese takes out on middle schoolers
who go there and disrupt the 'bouncy ball' pit and try and steal prize tickets. Give me a break.

"They're suspicious Shawn keeps trying so desperately to get back with me because they think I know something, I'm hiding something for him," she said.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=353486

Thanks...I was just coming to post that part of the article.

Also...from that same article...

Dunn said she has no plans to see or speak to Adkins again.

"Even if by some miracle Hailey walked through the door and he had nothing to do with that, there's too many problems between us now," she said.

Dunn explained to CBS 7 that Adkins was at her home when Sheriff&#8217;s Deputies arrived and asked where he was. Deputies, working with the Texas Rangers had a search warrant relating to Shawn Adkins.

Dunn admits she lied and said she didn&#8217;t know where Shawn was at the time. She says moments later she invited investigators inside, at which time they quickly found Adkins.

How could he be in her house, yet Billie not know where he was?! This is beyond ridiculous.

And she wonders why no one believes a word that comes out of her mouth.
It was my understanding that SA called the PD and said come over here to BD I am here.
What local news stated.

Every single time something big comes out in the media, she says they are done.

When they both failed the polys, she told SA to leave.

When the CP first came out, she said they were not together anymore.

Now she gets arrested, and they are done again.

Each time, they've been seen after. It won't be long until they are seen together again.

And what does Billie mean by this in the article re the No Trespassing Order?

SNIPPED, BBM
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=353486

"They're suspicious Shawn keeps trying so desperately to get back with me because they think I know something, I'm hiding something for him," she said.

So even after viewing the video interview after Billie's release, where you can clearly surmise that Billie has cried for hours and hours in the local jail, Billie is saying now that LE believes that she is hiding "something for [Shawn] him."

But you're not. Is that correct, Billie? What could you be safe-keeping for Shawn?

LE has boxed her in. I couldn't be happier.

epiphany said:
JMO...Billie has never struck me as slow or of below average intelligence. Out of the gate, from the start of her many taped appearances, she has always struck me as at least of average or higher intelligence. She made N Grace "work" during one of her several appearances on her show before she gave Grace a straight answer.

Billie continues to strike me as bold, unafraid to twist, dance, and weave in front of the camera, to reporters, to LE, etc. IMO, she's a seasoned manipulator. I don't believe this is a new skill recently acquired by Billie.

Just because someone won't give a straight answer is not a sign of high intellect IMO. An acquaintance of mine (I'll call her "C") has held an entitled attitude that was fostered by her parents her entire life. She scoffs at any notion that she is being ridiculous in her unrealistic grandiose thinking because to her, it's status quo. C is also a substance abuser and an accomplished liar. I would be absolutely shocked if C's IQ was much over 100. The interesting coincidence is that C, similar to BJD, has also dabbled in careers that require her to be around compromised adults. I don't know about BJD, but C has definitely taken advantage of her situation.

I don't know that it's so much street smarts and savvy than an survival attitude about where the next fix is coming from and a commitment to do whatever it takes to get it. You can catch these kinds of addicts with a crack pipe in their mouth and they'll deny they've inhaled.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back