Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must comment to you Leomoon I too admire the work that you have done but I must disagree with you by suggesting Casey's parents deserting her... that reason would be for every action there is a reaction, (Casey spewing her lies to get her ownself out of a jam) she lost her parents at this time, a person can only handle so much you know... and Nancy Grace is a victims advocate so that is where her passion comes from,she's a victim of a crime herself and she knows the pain the Anthony's are going thru

Yes, lollipop I know about Nancy Grace having watched her off and on for many many years since before her own show. So I've heard all about her background from those many years.

I could not post earlier, but was listening to Tricia's onlline Radio tonight, with the Atty.General of Florida. She did mention that posting is very hard here on WS due to a hacker causing all manner of trouble with the website today:(

Just wanted to say to you, that sometimes it's good to be able to agree to disagree, and that is what indeed, makes the world go around (different opinions) on various subjects.
This is why I personally was just as surprised as everyone when the jury came back in 11 hrs. with a verdict. To me this is shocking to find 12 people all in harmony to this extent and total agreement. What a shock! Personally, I'd never think one could go anywhere and find 12 people who agree with each other completely. :rocker:

I have lived a long time, been through the years when "Tough Love" was also popular and books written about it. Never did it myself, however, I do believe too in unconditional love.

What a disappointing day, in the history of the court system.
I'm so upset, I literally got ill this afternoon.
Thank you all for helping us understand the charts.
I have a dreaded feeling that with so many thousands of people
so angry over this verdict, do we dare to ask, if someone distraught
might end ICA life?
CA/GA have had death threats today in the news.
Is this really going to be a happy ending for the Anthony's?
Bless little Caylee..she is a bright shining star!

I suppose I'd say "its a good thing" not to be watching or reading anything concerning this case which has enthalled the U.S. for 3 years especially so, when in a jury room judging another in such a critical way.

Imagine IF they were watching Nancy Grace every night, and her infamous hatred and vitriol spewed, I think that would be doing a ton of damage to folks who may be (not necessarily this group of 12) sheeple or people easily influenced .

That is the problem and why they are not allowed such.

I do recall once when a judge allowed a Football Game to be shown when it was some important enough to the jurors game.

I wonder what the lady jurors did that day? :)

But seriously, changing places for a moment, I can't imagine wanting a jury of my peers (as they are termed), to judge me for a life and death issue while watching Jane Valdez M. or Nancy (not very graceful) Grace.

Can't even imagine it...for a "fair and balanced" verdict.

Note: not saying that I agree at all with this one, because I do not.
There was more then ample "circumstantial evidence" to convict on manslaughter imo.
I truly think justice wasn't served in this case.

But now it's up to Casey to get on with her life, and God will judge her past and future unless like OJ (good grief) .....gets into hot water again and lands in prison.
Her parents likewise, seem to have deserted her so she appears to be all alone except for her team of lawyers.
:crazy:
They may even have to offer to house her after Thursday.

I guess it is important to differentiate ' not reading about this case' from 'not reading ANY newspapers or watching ANY news shows.' The jurors in this case testified that they watched NO NEWS SHOWS at all for the past few years, nor did they read any news publications, or listen to talk radio. That is a pretty narrow focus, imo

So that is problematic, for a group that is supposed to be making social decisions. I think it shows a lack of community and a lack of concern for the outer world. And, imo, that showed by the way they came back so very quickly with their verdict. They did not much time into it.

I totally disagree that her parents deserted her. Quite the opposite, imo. She kicked them both in the gut. She is evil incarnate, imo. She cruelly pulled her parents into this crime and threw them under the bus so she could walk free. And now she will be rich and famous, and will have NO NEED for them. She will be the one to turn her back on them because, being a true sociopath, she has no more use for them. Her Venus in Aries, squaring her Moon/Neptune opposition will alllow her to make a new happy life for herself. She will probably be pregnant in the blink of an eye. Her Water Grand Trine will be fulfilled, no matter who or what tries to get in her way. Transiting Pluto is sitting on the KITE formation of her Water Grand Trine. I once thought it was going to mean karma and Death, but looks like it is really going to mean Rebirth and the PHOENIX.

That is strange that you posted this because I had said that in an old previous post that Soulscape answered. This is exactly the feeling I had, although not that she would be found not guilty but I knew she would die nevertheless for what she has done. Soulscape said that you need her time of birth to see that.

This makes me sad to read Oldsoul. Yet another person (which ever angry person follows through with this) will fall victim to KC. JMHO

Thank you all astrologers! I rarely if ever post but I read all entries to these threads.

I suppose I'd say "its a good thing" not to be watching or reading anything concerning this case which has enthalled the U.S. for 3 years especially so, when in a jury room judging another in such a critical way.

Imagine IF they were watching Nancy Grace every night, and her infamous hatred and vitriol spewed, I think that would be doing a ton of damage to folks who may be (not necessarily this group of 12) sheeple or people easily influenced .

That is the problem and why they are not allowed such.

I do recall once when a judge allowed a Football Game to be shown when it was some important enough to the jurors game.

I wonder what the lady jurors did that day? :)

But seriously, changing places for a moment, I can't imagine wanting a jury of my peers (as they are termed), to judge me for a life and death issue while watching Jane Valdez M. or Nancy (not very graceful) Grace.

Can't even imagine it...for a "fair and balanced" verdict.

Note: not saying that I agree at all with this one, because I do not.
There was more then ample "circumstantial evidence" to convict on manslaughter imo.
I truly think justice wasn't served in this case.

But now it's up to Casey to get on with her life, and God will judge her past and future unless like OJ (good grief) .....gets into hot water again and lands in prison.
Her parents likewise, seem to have deserted her so she appears to be all alone except for her team of lawyers.

They may even have to offer to house her after Thursday.

Leomoon, I always appreciate your sage postings. I read in the Orlando Sentinel that she will go to live at one of her attorney's homes as the team reintegrates her into society.

I always thought she would end in prison - I stil think that. But I am trying to stay in a more loving, peaceful place than that of anger. Sometimes we have to realize there are different forms of justice and step back to see the bigger picture - and we cannot always see that right now. But she is the same person she was before the verdict. She will continue to lie and cheat her way through life.

I do remember that our astrologers - or at least some of them - saw her life ending in prison. I do not think it necessary to second guess what some many saw just because the verdict was not what we expected. Some things simply may not have happened yet in the time frame we expected. Does anyone remember a chart interpretation that saw her dying in prison? TIA

Dear Group,
I can't figure out how to start a thread. Can someone please start a thread to charge Casey Anthony with the Federal Crime of obstruction (they did it to Martha Stewart)
Maximum penalty 20 years please read this link.

http://sentencing.typepad.com/

Also can you please see if this can be charted "will she be charged for other crimes via Federal or other?" There is more than one way to skin a cat!

Dear Group,
I can't figure out how to start a thread. Can someone please start a thread to charge Casey Anthony with the Federal Crime of obstruction (they did it to Martha Stewart)
Maximum penalty 20 years please read this link.

http://sentencing.typepad.com/

Also can you please see if this can be charted "will she be charged for other crimes via Federal or other?" There is more than one way to skin a cat!

A new thread of that nature- KC possibly being charged w/Federal crime of Obstruction- belongs out in the main Caylee Anthony Forum.

Leomoon, I always appreciate your sage postings. I read in the Orlando Sentinel that she will go to live at one of her attorney's homes as the team reintegrates her into society.

I always thought she would end in prison - I stil think that. But I am trying to stay in a more loving, peaceful place than that of anger. Sometimes we have to realize there are different forms of justice and step back to see the bigger picture - and we cannot always see that right now. But she is the same person she was before the verdict. She will continue to lie and cheat her way through life.

I do remember that our astrologers - or at least some of them - saw her life ending in prison. I do not think it necessary to second guess what some many saw just because the verdict was not what we expected. Some things simply may not have happened yet in the time frame we expected. Does anyone remember a chart interpretation that saw her dying in prison? TIA

I totally agree with you. Last night, after my shock wore off, I pondered on the verdict and the reasons for how 12 people could find her innocent after hearing the whole case. First, as far as that goes, I believe that and this is strictly my own opinion, I have forgotten that alot of people have a very hard time differentiating between a victim and a victimizer or whom they see as the "underdog". Often they feel sorry for the victimizer because of their own personal issues where they have felt victimized or wrongfully accused in their own lives by the "bad people". In letting her go, they could feel that they finally had the control over the situation and can finally be empowered. JVM said in her news report that there is always something brewing in the subconcious that swings a jury one way or another. In this case, this is what I think happened.

Second, I put some thought into all the charts that have been posted here and I strongly feel that they are in fact correct. I could be wrong since I personally can not interpret a chart but was told that in doing so you cannot neccessarily predict exactly when an event will occur. What the event will be is there in front of your eyes and never lies. I, personally believe that all of it will come to be. Sometimes things are on such a larger and deeper scope that it is difficult to interpret. I also know that we all pay for our sins in the end. Vandersloot got off and landing up in prison, OJ got off and ultimately landed up in prison etc... 12 people did not determine her fate, they determined her freedom and we all saw what she does with that.

This verdict disagrees with 95% of all polls I've seen from the public!
Could any of the charts indicate illegal influence (tampering) from the defense
on the jury behind the scenes since they were first chosen?
Baez and team came in looking a little too confident Tuesday morning,
also the jury refused to show their faces. Thanks

I guess it is important to differentiate ' not reading about this case' from 'not reading ANY newspapers or watching ANY news shows.' The jurors in this case testified that they watched NO NEWS SHOWS at all for the past few years, nor did they read any news publications, or listen to talk radio. That is a pretty narrow focus, imo

So that is problematic, for a group that is supposed to be making social decisions. I think it shows a lack of community and a lack of concern for the outer world. And, imo, that showed by the way they came back so very quickly with their verdict. They did not much time into it.

I totally disagree that her parents deserted her. Quite the opposite, imo. She kicked them both in the gut. She is evil incarnate, imo. She cruelly pulled her parents into this crime and threw them under the bus so she could walk free. And now she will be rich and famous, and will have NO NEED for them. She will be the one to turn her back on them because, being a true sociopath, she has no more use for them. Her Venus in Aries, squaring her Moon/Neptune opposition will alllow her to make a new happy life for herself. She will probably be pregnant in the blink of an eye. Her Water Grand Trine will be fulfilled, no matter who or what tries to get in her way. Transiting Pluto is sitting on the KITE formation of her Water Grand Trine. I once thought it was going to mean karma and Death, but looks like it is really going to mean Rebirth and the PHOENIX.

Thanks for clarifying that newspapers/media statement, I had no idea that they (the jurors) had not read nor watched TV about this case in the Voire Dire? They must be living in a bubble (hard to believe this)

I also agree that Venus in Aries people manage by sheer force of will often to create new lives for themselves unless they have some serious mitigations that prevent it from happening.

I know one myself who will, when she gets out of prison, no question about that. She is currently forging a new life in prison from what I read in a book published about her case.
Yes, Venus in Aries is strength, a fire sign that doesn't give up too easily, nor do the other Fire signs whether Cardinal or Fixed. Not exactly casper milqtoast people.

As for my Philosophy (ref the rest of your post), it differs quite a bit from yours. But then again, such is life or the French say "Ces't la vie?"

Momshrink: I've said this before, your avatar is hilarious!.......Thanks for your posts. :) you put a smile on my face.

Make no mistake about it ICA is most guilty...
It is simply the Prosecution was unable to prove it "beyond a reasonable doubt" to the 12 jurors.

The rest of the World following this case for the last 3 years have little doubt ICA caused the death of her beautiful child. And, THAT is shown in 'all the sun, moon, stars, houses, planet etc, etc'. Thanks for posting! :seeya:

Funny thing about charts. You can read them and think well that was a waste of my time....go back a few days, weeks later and "BAM" there it is. As Tuba will tell you, you have to be patient. What amazes me is that something signifcant that showed up in your chart a year ago can have an affect on what is happening today? Somehow the charts do not lie. I am impressed. Keep up the good work astros....I just love to read here. Thanks

She IS guilty. That part is correct. If you look back through this thread you can see where some of us have reviewed our work, and pointed out where we may have misinterpreted something.

I saw a few red flags and MY OWN PERSONAL BIAS got in the way of the interpretation. I saw a real clear indication that the DT could prevail,*1 and that the jury would challenge the state's case, *2 and I still assumed that she would be found guilty.

*1= the charts of the OS's show a very powerful DT with the Part Of Fortune exactly conjunct the Midheaven . That is like a protective umbrella of good fortune which bats away any negative elements. I did take note and I did say I was concerned, but I allowed my personal beliefs to ignore the strength of that aspect.

*2. = The Prosecution's OS chart showed a problem with the jury, indicated by an exact square from the chart ruler to SUN in Gemini in the 11th, which represents the JURY. That indicates that the state would be challenged by the jury. And that was shown in the jury deliberation chart as well, with a square from the Mercury in Leo in the 11th to Jupiter in the 8th. Once again, i took note of the difficult aspects, but assumed they would be overcome, because I am so connected personally to the outcome.

When a horary astrologer does a chart it is best if they know nothing about the people that are asking the questions. I suppose this is one example of why it works best that way. I know I would have looked more closely at those critical aspects and the potential difficulties if I had not been so close to this case.

9 am EDT July7, 2011 in Orlando, Florida: Casey begins the next chapter of her life. Would that be a new chart or would we still look at the Indictment Chart?

Thank you, FifthEssence, for allowing us some "room to grieve" as we deal with this horrible injustice.

We are blessed to have you as our Mod :blowkiss:

I really want to learn from this experience, astrologically, if nothing else. So I have been looking back through and picking up things that made us all believe she was going to be found GUILTY. I think it is important to review and reevaluate what we saw.

I know that I overlooked some red flags in the charts of the Opening Statements. I saw some problems and underestimated them. So looking at the jury deliberation chart would be important to help me understand it better.

One thing I had noticed, but underestimated, was the Moon being Void of Course. I decided that since the chart ruler, Mercury was making many aspects that it would overrule that fact. I guess not. The Moon being void of course, making no more aspects after the time of deliberation began, indicates that emotionally the jury was done. They did no more work or deliberation essentially, after the delibs began. Their decisions had been made already. The VOC Moon was insurmountable.

It was noted that CERES was conjunct BLACK MOON LILITH at 29 degrees Pisces in the 7th House of the Defendant, and conjunct ICA's natal SUN 28 Pisces. We saw that as evidence that the jury would see her guilt. APPARENTLY THEY DID. But they said they could not find the state had proven the case.

So maybe the square from Venus conjunct Hades, which ruled the 9th house of the jury) showed that conflict with the jury. They saw her guilt but could not commit to the verdict. That square could not be overcome.

Also, a BIG red flag was the South Node conjunct the MC and exactly square the Asc.
We interpreted that South Node as a catastrophe and tragedy for the inmate. But perhaps the MC should have been read as the public, as the tragedy was felt by the people at large and not the DT or ICA.

Ebertin says this about South Node Conjunct the MC:

The cropping up of difficulties in the pursuit of joint and common interests between people.

The placing of one's own personal interests and objectives above those of the community or the group to which one belongs.

The inclination to differ from other people and to show it.

ListenUp-1.jpg

SADLY folks, the Defendant in this case will be set free soon enough.

We have dedicated almost 3yrs to this case regarding a beautiful innocent little child named CAYLEE ANTHONY, in hopes JUSTICE would be served through the court system.

'Universal Laws' have been disregarded by the birth mother.
TRUST that her offenses will be dealt with in time.

Greek Mythology: Erinyes aka The Furies - Goddesses of Revenge
ErinyesGoddessesofRevengeSML.jpg

The purpose of our Forensic Astrology Forum is to find answers in Crime cases using astrology as an investigative tool ie:who's the perp, what brought this Event on, what are the circumstances surrounding the crime, can the body be located and so on.
In the case of Caylee Marie Anthony, we have the answers.

We will not be exploiting 'the life after trial' of the responsible party in this Forum.

(There are way too many other unsolved cases worthy of our attention and energy)

This thread is going to be locked. CASE CLOSED.

The eternal living SPIRIT of CAYLEE soars with the Angels~
ANGELstarsSMALL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members